The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-03-2010, 03:55 PM
Serene Highness

Royal regalia: Diana exhibit foreshadows William and Kate wedding

Royal regalia: Diana exhibit foreshadows William and Kate wedding | foreshadows, kate, regalia - Features - The Telegraph

Old 12-07-2010, 07:58 AM
Royal Highness

Earl Spencer is coming to talk at the Princess Diana exhibit in Grand Rapids, Michigan in January.

Old 12-22-2010, 10:55 AM
Heir Presumptive

At nearly halfway point, Princess Diana show in Grand Rapids proving to be huge draw | MLive.com
Old 01-11-2011, 12:21 PM
Royal Highness

Earl Spencer is here in Grand Rapids, Midhigan today for the exhibit, Diana a Celebration.

Grand Rapids, Michigan has a children hospital moving to their new state-of-the-art building near the exhibit. Earl Spencer went to the hospital. Our TV news got him to express his view. He approved of the children hospital and knows his sister would have love this facility. He also stated that this opening of a new children hospital was appropriate to happen during the exhibit honoring Diana's life, because her greatest cause was for children.
Old 01-14-2011, 04:39 PM
Serene Highness

Princess Diana exhibit tops 50,000 tickets sold; Grand Rapids Art Museum extends hours
Princess Diana exhibit tops 50,000 tickets sold; Grand Rapids Art Museum extends hours | MLive.com

Video Clips - Earl Spencer at Grand Rapids
http://www.princess-diana-remembered...deo-clips.html

Photos of exhibition of Princess Diana's dresses at the 'Museum of Fashion' in Bath in Somerset.
http://www.princess-diana-remembered...f-fashion.html
Old 01-14-2011, 09:28 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfg02 View Post
Princess Diana exhibit tops 50,000 tickets sold; Grand Rapids Art Museum extends hours
Princess Diana exhibit tops 50,000 tickets sold; Grand Rapids Art Museum extends hours | MLive.com

Video Clips - Earl Spencer at Grand Rapids
Earl Spencer at Grand Rapids video clips - Princess Diana Remembered
If you are a Diana fan this exhibit is worth it.
Old 01-18-2011, 12:25 PM
Serene Highness

Princess Diana exhibit coming to Union Station
Princess Diana exhibit coming to Union Station - KansasCity.com

Video - American Royal fans flock to Princess Diana exhibition
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-12216295
Old 01-19-2011, 02:01 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Video - American Royal fans flock to Princess Diana exhibitionBBC News - American royal fans flock to Princess Diana exhibition
This video is from the Diana, A Celebration exhibit in Grand Rapids, Michigan that I attended. Pam DeVos, a clothing designer, being interviewed expressed her opinion on what to expect Ms Middleton's wedding gown to look like. I feel the same way about what we should expect for the gown's design.
Old 02-02-2011, 02:13 PM
Serene Highness

Diana family ornaments held in UK
The Press Association: Diana family ornaments held in UK

Blizzard leads Grand Rapids area museums to choose not to open today
Blizzard leads Grand Rapids area museums to choose not to open today | MLive.com
Old 02-07-2011, 11:37 AM
Serene Highness

Princess Diana exhibit at Grand Rapids Art Museum expects 80,000th visitor this week

http://www.mlive.com/entertainment/g...t_at_gran.html
Old 02-07-2011, 11:08 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Princess Diana exhibit at Grand Rapids Art Museum expects 80,000th visitor this week

Princess Diana exhibit at Grand Rapids Art Museum expects 80,000th visitor this week | MLive.com
Thanks so much for the link, very interesting. 80,000th visitor - so she still pulls the crowds after all this time. The picture of Diana's paternal grandmother absolutely fascinated me, the likeness is remarkable
Old 02-08-2011, 05:49 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ada View Post
Thanks so much for the link, very interesting. 80,000th visitor - so she still pulls the crowds after all this time. The picture of Diana's paternal grandmother absolutely fascinated me, the likeness is remarkable
I went to the exhibit ada. Wonderful is the only word to describe this celebration of Princess Diana's short life. We American of her generation, in my opinion, had a love relationship with the People's Princess. Thus the huge interest in her.

Diana, Princess of Wales was really close to her paternal grandmother. The princess believed that her died grandmother guided her. Yes ada the likeness is amazing and also their charitable ways.
Old 02-09-2011, 04:39 AM
Gentry

Don't know if anyone is interested, but I'm going to the Diana: A Celebration exhibition (the one put together by Earl Spencer from Althrop that is traveling in the U.S.). I'll be seeing her wedding dress and jewelry. The info said that the Spencer Tiara and her mother's earrings (the ones she wore in the wedding) are traveling with the exhibition. If they are, then I'll be able to tell you if Kate will be wearing them or using any part of Diana's wedding accessories, because they will be missing from the exhibition. I'm going around the 10 April 2011, in Kansas City, Missouri.
Old 02-09-2011, 02:06 PM

Exhibition

I am new the forums and must say I enjoy coming here very much! I am also very excited to say that I am going to Grand Rapids this weekend to see the exhibit. I was 3 years old when Prince Charles and Diana were married and I can remember watching the wedding. I have been interested in royalty since then. My mother and my 5 year old daughter are also coming with me. I cannot wait to see everything!
Old 02-09-2011, 02:08 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by windsorbrides1 View Post
Don't know if anyone is interested, but I'm going to the Diana: A Celebration exhibition (the one put together by Earl Spencer from Althrop that is traveling in the U.S.). I'll be seeing her wedding dress and jewelry. The info said that the Spencer Tiara and her mother's earrings (the ones she wore in the wedding) are traveling with the exhibition. If they are, then I'll be able to tell you if Kate will be wearing them or using any part of Diana's wedding accessories, because they will be missing from the exhibition. I'm going around the 10 April 2011, in Kansas City, Missouri.
You should enjoy this, I saw it when it was in Philly,last year great stuff they have there... I was a bit disappointed in the dress...IMO it was Daina that made it.
Old 02-11-2011, 07:01 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marci_C820 View Post
I am new the forums and must say I enjoy coming here very much! I am also very excited to say that I am going to Grand Rapids this weekend to see the exhibit. I was 3 years old when Prince Charles and Diana were married and I can remember watching the wedding. I have been interested in royalty since then. My mother and my 5 year old daughter are also coming with me. I cannot wait to see everything!
You will love the exhibit in Grand Rapids, MI. I went and all of Princess Diana's possessions where displayed beautifully. Tell us about it when you can. Enjoy!
Old 02-12-2011, 12:53 PM
Serene Highness

Couple on a romantic trip to see Princess Diana exhibit become its 80,000th visitor at Grand Rapids Art Museum

Couple on a romantic trip to see Princess Diana exhibit become its 80,000th visitor at Grand Rapids Art Museum
Old 02-23-2011, 12:04 AM
Serene Highness

Princess Diana's Wedding Dress Arrives in Manhattan for Exhibit [VIDEO]
Princess Diana's Wedding Dress Arrives in Manhattan for Exhibit [VIDEO]

Princess Diana wedding gown visits 'Today Show,' fuels Middleton guesses - video
Continue reading on Examiner.com: Princess Diana wedding gown visits 'Today Show,' fuels Middleton guesses - video - National TV Over 20 | Examiner.com Princess Diana wedding gown visits 'Today Show,' fuels Middleton guesses - video - National TV Over 20 | Examiner.com
Old 02-23-2011, 07:09 AM
Royal Highness

Interesting fact about Diana, Princess of Wales wedding dress. The dress was lighter weight for Princess Diana then the Spencer tiara. My guess would have been the opposite.
Old 02-23-2011, 09:19 AM
Majesty

That is interesting. If the Spencer tiara was that heavy, the other tiara must have been almost unbearable.