The Late Princess of Wales' Likes and Dislikes

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, Diana the sun worshiper and she had a fair complexion. I wonder what her skin would have looked like now if she was still alive?

I think her skin would still look good as she would still be fairly young, it would be later on when it would have started to show and perhaps she might have wised up and started to not tan as often in her 40's!

Lily

Lily97 said:
I know that she liked to rise early and also go to bed early. Her favorite meal of the day was breakfast. She also like to watch the odd soap opera. She also liked to write thank you notes as soon as she came in from a dinner or received a gift, something she learned from her father and also taught her sons.

Lily

When Charles and Diana were at Balmoral (I think) after the wedding, someone asked Diana if she had cooked breakfast and she replied, "I don't eat breakfast." It's funny how people change as they get older, isn't it?

Hello, everyone, I'm new to the forum. :flowers:

Greetings

Prim said:
When Charles and Diana were at Balmoral (I think) after the wedding, someone asked Diana if she had cooked breakfast and she replied, "I don't eat breakfast." It's funny how people change as they get older, isn't it?

Hello, everyone, I'm new to the forum. :flowers:
Hello Prim welcome to the royal forums.:rolleyes:

Thank you Sirhon! :)

I remember reading in a Diana biography (can't remember which one) that she was also into crystals and placed them in her home because she believed they had some sort of calming effect.

a loving princess

we still needed her in the world .
but we come into the world without invitation
and so we depart it.itis a hindu belief I think, that it if it is
the destiny of someone to be something and another is able to thwart it;
that person's life is shortened because they
are unable to fulfill their purpose in terra nostra.
i often wonder about destiny when I muse
about Diana and I think there is no such thing anymore.
I think that there is the authority of chance ; the collusion of fate;
and people who can and will have skilled manipualtion of situations.
that applies to all our lives and
not Princess Diana's exclusively.
The Princess was a lady full of love
and in a coarse and unforgiving world what a
privilege it was to walk the earth at the same time that she did.
Princess Diana liked to magnanmously shower her love on us without making distinctions for the persons involved
I think she also liked to be fair and her sense of justice and caring were high.
I know that Princess Diana would "like" that she is beloved even in Upper Jerusalem.

Last edited:
In several of the photographs taken in Diana's sitting room, she also had an exquisite ballerina portrait by Edgar Degas hanging on her wall. I don't know if it was one she bought or borrowed from the Royal Collection, but it was beautiful.

There's a well known photograph of her, sitting on her peach and white striped sofa, wearing a red turtleneck sweater, and the Degas is visible on the wall just behind her.

hello sassie,
the painting is actually by Robert Heindel it says that in the Andrew Morton book Diana Her true story.
Although it does look like Degas!

She also loved beans on taost sitting in front of the tv for dinner.

One thing that I have always found endearing about Princess Diana was her love of costume jewellery. I have an old issue of Life Magazine from her first visit to the US and there is a photo of a pair of heart shaped pearls hanging from a little gold bow--and it recounts how they were the Princess' favorite pair of earrings (at the time). I always thought it was just charming, here was a Princess with access to one of the greatest jewel collections in the world--and she found as much pleasure in fake jewellery as she did the real.

Diana loved to take baths, she took one every morning and the only time she took a shower was when she was in a really big hurry and there wasn't time for one.

I think the reason she slept with a light on was not because she was afraid of the dark...but in a sense it made her feel less lonely. Or it could have had something to do with something that one of her psychic friends had to say...about her who knows. But I do know that she had a deadly fear of being alone, and she was much of the time.

he first also stay on the spencer estate, and before the princess had a chance to move in, he rejected, there was alot of harsh words going back and forth.

it is well documented thru the photographs, the princess wore most of the times fake jewlery even in public, and in major events.

favor - can somebody help me locate the dvd of princess diana and charles 1981 wedding?
also, i read pual burrell`s book, are there other such true books of the princees as this one?
what book whould paul burrell himself recomend?
please reply.

Music

I'm new. Is it true that Diana liked the music of Duran Duran?

And Elton John, Freddie Mercury, classical music... She was quite a music lover and loved to dance. :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom