The Late Diana, Princess of Wales News & Questions Thread 8: June 2008- 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I always wished if Diana, Princess of Wales survived the crash that she would not be hurt badly or that she would be crippled. That the Princess have a home at KP for 6 months and NYC for six months, do good works and documentaries, date till she found love, and have another family.

Her appearance I believe would be like her mother's. She might sport some sun damage, but I believe she would have kept young in appearance because of the perfectionist she was. I don't think she would let aging take over her appearance like her three siblings have.:flowers:

Sounds about as disgusting as it probably is. :bee:

The Editor of Hello Magazine once acquired a set of photographs of Diana, Princess of Wales, sunbathing topless, and destroyed them all. He wanted to create a magazine that entertained without hurting anyone.
She had, he explained last year, provided more than 40 successful front covers for the British version of Hello! Suppressing the photographs was for Junco simply a matter of gratitude.

To read the entire article about the Editor and the magazine go to website below.

Celebrity magazine editor aimed to entertain

I wish it was more a matter of decency on Junco's part and not profit.BTW wish the might have done in for the Duchess of York.:ermm:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think she would look great. The effects of the sun are nothing if not basically complimentary, especially to a lovely gal.

She wouldn't be as big a deal today, as she was all those years ago. Too many celebs.

i often wonder what she'd be doing now, what she would look like.

I often wonder this when thinking about Diana. It's more difficult to wonder what she'd be doing rather than what she would look like. I imagine that she would have carried on her charitable work, either setting up charitable organisations for particular projects or setting up an umbrella organisation of whcih she would be totally in charge of. I do not imagine she would have re-married or had more children but she would have found a way to keep her private (even love) life strictly private and be based overseas.
Her looks would not have changed much, although she would naturally look older, but we would not have noticed it over the years (the Queen looks to me exactly like she did 13 years ago, but if I actually put two photos side by side of her then and now she would look older of course!).

Not exactly the best anniversary remembrance

Diana Princess of Wales depicted in bra and knickers by Chinese lingerie company on anniversary of her death | Mail Online

Princess Diana would turn in her grave if she saw the images a Chinese lingerie firm have used to advertise a new range of 'Diana' underwear.
The adverts, which appeared under the slogan 'Feel the Romance of British Royalty', featured a lookalike of the late Princess of Wales.
And to mark the anniversary of Diana's death on August 31, 1997 – caused by a road accident in Paris – the lingerie company unveiled the new range at Shenzhen airport in southern China.

That's just awful! I found some pics from the annual visit to KP looks like a good outcome this year. DM is reporting about 30 people came but I think it was probably a bit more. I so miss Diana I wish we didn't have to put up with the stories of her death anymore but sadly due to the way she died those what if's will always remain.

Very bad taste. At least the model does not look like the late princess. Why did they launch a campaign on her death anniversary. I bet the lingerie company does not get much orders from the US or Britain.:ermm:

That's just awful! I found some pics from the annual visit to KP looks like a good outcome this year. DM is reporting about 30 people came but I think it was probably a bit more. I so miss Diana I wish we didn't have to put up with the stories of her death anymore but sadly due to the way she died those what if's will always remain.

Agreed ghost_night. Did you get the book?:flowers:

I would imagine the company picked the date to announce this because of its the annversary of her death.

Wow...where have the years gone? I do wonder what she would have been like, if she would have remarried, etc.

It was and remains a terrible tragedy. Its a sad thing whenever a young person dies. But she lived a Heck of a life...and she has two great sons to show for it.

^Right or you can type Princess Diana as I did. :) Sorry for the glitch seems like that happens often with BelgaPicture searches.

"diana" bra ad

I just saw this on my MSN home page today. Beyond tacky and the ad really does not make me want to buy lingerie.:bang:

TONY BLAIR'S MEMOIRS: Did he really warn Diana about Dodi? | Mail Online

The handful of words written on the back of an envelope were, according to his autobiography, to define Tony Blair more than any other speech he made.

Even now, he says, people still talk to him about the remarks uttered outside the church in his Sedgefield constituency about the death of Princess Diana.

They resonated at the time because of the phrase 'the people's princess' he (or was it Alastair Campbell?) inserted into them.

Oh, I knew this brand for years (before 2000). Actually, it is a well known brand in China. But I didn't know this brand's name is from Princess Diana. It is not rare that some Chinese companies will use an English name as their brand's name, but not necessary connected to a special person. I've never seen them using Princess Diana's image in their adverts or posters, so wasn't bothered to connect this to princess Diana to disgust myself.

It is really disgusting and shameful. Thank Goodness I've never bought any products from this company and will never.

It is unacceptable and they should be sued for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom