The Late Diana, Princess of Wales News & Questions Thread 8: June 2008- 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be concerned that it would ignite some of the conspiracy theories, and I find the whole subject rather morbid. Diana's death has been discussed ad nauseum, and everyone's rather tired of the whole thing. But I can see your point as well, Roslyn.:flowers:

I think it's an excellent idea to make use of the fact Diana's failure to wear a seat belt is probably the ultimate reason she died. She still has a huge following and if using this information can save lives, it should be done.

Pretty sad that another person is using Diana, Princess of Wales to make money. Let her rest in peace. I don't even think a month has gone by since her nanny sold her letters from Diana.:flowers:

Normally, this sort of thing would bother me, too. In this case, though, I feel different because Elizabeth is selling off many, many items and not only the items associated with Diana. :flowers:

Pretty sad that another person is using Diana, Princess of Wales to make money. Let her rest in peace. I don't even think a month has gone by since her nanny sold her letters from Diana.:flowers:

Normally, this sort of thing would bother me, too. In this case, though, I feel different because Elizabeth is selling off many, many items and not only the items associated with Diana. :flowers:

Then she must need capital. I read that somewhere.:flowers:

It's not like it was Diana's personal blouse ... just an item she wore to a photo shoot. (Although I always thought the photo was lovely.)

I don`t remember the photo can anyone recall?

So she borrowed the blouse. Now I wondered how many other clothes were 'borrowed' Their life is not like ours, we just have no idea really

Thank You now I remember it!!!!::):

There were a number of things sent over by Vogue for this photoshoot, I believe; this blouse was among them.:flowers:

So she borrowed the blouse. Now I wondered how many other clothes were 'borrowed' Their life is not like ours, we just have no idea really

The only time I remember her wearing the blouse was for this photoshoot so I don't think she kept it as part of her wardrobe. (This is a contrast to Nancy Reagan, who did keep her loaner clothes.)

I'm relatively new to accessing The Royal Forums. I've gone back to the past Picture Threads for Princess Diana, but am not able to open the pictures via the links. Have they been disabled?

I cannot tell you how much I appreciate that people all over the world have taken the time to express their love and admiration for the People's Princess.

Catlover in Phila., PA USA

The links are probably broken or expired. Could you detail it to me in a PM so I can see what's going on exactly? Thanks and glad you enjoy your time around us. :flowers:

What a delightful story of the Princess. Who would have known that a simple blue dress with floral patterns was Princess Diana's favorite dress. :)

Thanks georgia I loved the story about Princess Di 'recycling' the blue floral dress

Glad you all liked the story. But I think the designer of the dress is cashing in on Diana, Princess of Wales. Just like everyone else.:)

I expect he'll be "cashing in" on any number of people, not just Diana. I'm just glad that he told a positive story about her.:flowers:

Glad you all liked the story. But I think the designer of the dress is cashing in on Diana, Princess of Wales. Just like everyone else.:)

We have yet to see the public's result.... Does anyone bother?

Last edited by a moderator:
I find any type of poking fun at someone's death corny and desperate.. The writer's couldn't think of something original?

Whether people like it or not, Diana Princess of Wales will be in the history books and will come to remembrance as long as William and Harry are still alive.:flowers:

I don't think she will ever completely "rest in peace". That's the unfortunate fate of many dead celebrities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom