The Diana Inquest: October 2007 - April 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Fayed's new claim is worse then all of them put together. Now he says the MI6 put on a "scare" plan in order to cause the car to crash in very few hours. As if! It still doesn't add up properly. Ugh! I'm so sick of him. I understand he lost his son but this is just beyond ridiculous.
It seems as if his hurt over the loss of his son and his hope for a future involving Diana and her son's, has finally tipped him over the edge. The problem is, when someone is that far gone, they really don't care who they hurt.

It seems as if his hurt over the loss of his son and his hope for a future involving Diana and her son's, has finally tipped him over the edge. The problem is, when someone is that far gone, they really don't care who they hurt.

Fayed became paranoid from the moment his son died. According to Ken Wharfe who was responsible of the security at Diana's funeral, he was scared to be attacked.:rolleyes:. Now, come on, why should he be freaked out like that ? IMO, he has a lot of stuff to hide.

I wonder why the "conspiracy to murder" has now become a "conspiracy to scare that ended in tragedy"? Even counsel for Fayad admits it is speculation. But then have we been given any evidence that all the conspiracy theories have been anything but the speculation of Mo Fayad, without a shred of evidence to back them?

I haven't read the transcripts past Tuesday so I'm flyng a bit blind here, having read this in an article in the ---- hmm the Times perhaps? Sorry, having a lot of blonde moments today.:)

As Diana and Dodi had been seeing one another for a matter of mere weeks before they died, who on earth would want to scare them? Perhaps Mo Fayad planned the accident in order to scare them into deepening their relationship? After all they were leaving a Fayad hotel in a Fayad car with a Fayad... Oh, you know the routine!:ohmy:

You know, as far as conspiracy theories go I kinda like it!:lol:

Cat

Last edited:
As Diana and Dodi had been seeing one another for a matter of mere weeks before they died, who on earth would want to scare them? Perhaps Mo Fayad planned the accident in order to scare them into deepening their relationship? After all they were leaving a Fayad hotel in a Fayad car with a Fayad... Oh, you know the routine!:ohmy:

Cat
Well. it is the best one I have heard so far!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I wonder why the "conspiracy to murder" has now become a "conspiracy to scare that ended in tragedy"? Even counsel for Fayad admits it is speculation. But then have we been given any evidence that all the conspiracy theories have been anything but the speculation of Mo Fayad, without a shred of evidence to back them?

I haven't read the transcripts past Tuesday so I'm flyng a bit blind here, having read this in an article in the ---- hmm the Times perhaps? Sorry, having a lot of blonde moments today.:)

Cat

Excellent theory :D. Wouldn't be surprising since I've heard on the news that a guy dared to create a motorbike accident to make his wife unconscious and remove her kidney to sell it.

Some weird people out there, and Fayed is one of them ... :rolleyes:.

If we say your theory is right, he might have wanted to scare them without causing their death and now he can't live with the idea that he actually killed his son and Diana so he fights to place the blame on others.

Last edited:
Excellent theory :D. Wouldn't be surprising since I've heard on the news that a guy dared to create a motorbike accident to make his wife unconscious and remove her kidney to sell it.

Some weird people out there, and Fayed is one of them ... :rolleyes:.

If we say your theory is right, he might have wanted to scare them without causing their death and now he's can't live with the idea that he actually killed his son and Diana so he fights to place the blame on others.

I have thought from the beginning that this was the case -- not that he actually planned the accident of course, that was obviously said in jest -- but that he can't bear that they died on "his watch" as it were and was casting about for someone to blame to relieve his own sense of guilt.

I could almost feel sorry for the man if he wasn't so repugnant.:eek:

Cat

I have thought from the beginning that this was the case -- not that he actually planned the accident of course, that was obviously said in jest -- but that he can't bear that they died on "his watch" as it were and was casting about for someone to blame to relieve his own sense of guilt.

I could almost feel sorry for the man if he wasn't so repugnant.:eek:

Cat

Well "sorry" was how I felt at first but after all he has done, I'm sick everytime he opens his mouth. Of course it's painful to loose a child and I can't imagine how bad you must feel. But when this happens under your "watch", like you said, it's even more unbearable. I can understand he refused to consider his of part responsibility in the first years but this circus has been lasting for too long now and he should see the truth and allow everyone to go on with their life.

Exactly^ I really beleive that all these conspiracy theories would go away if he just admitted he was wrong. But obviously he won't be doing that anytime soon so we'll have to live hearing his theories for a few more years. I wonder what his reaction will be with the verdict.

Exactly^ I really beleive that all these conspiracy theories would go away if he just admitted he was wrong. But obviously he won't be doing that anytime soon so we'll have to live hearing his theories for a few more years. I wonder what his reaction will be with the verdict.

I dread to think. The man will have to be certified, I cringe every time he opens his mouth now

With all the money he has spent on his attorneys, solicitors I think they are called in the UK, we can bet he will never admit any responsibility. I am growing quite weary of his rants against the Royal Family, SIS, and everyone else he chooses to blame though I doubt he will stop just because we cringe. I am growng even more weary of seeing that plaid suit coat he wears with plaid shirts, print shirts -- it hurts my eyes. The man has no fashion sense and even less common sense!:D

Cat

Going by what's been revealed so far, Mohammed Al Fayed is a sadly unbalanced man and Paul Burrell would sell his soul and lie to anyone who'd listen.

I guess once there was a verdict, the media reports will end as by then all imaginable venues of investigation have been researched and there simply won't be any news left to talk about. We'll see the occassional docu about Diana, but I doubt after the inquest there will be much space given to Fayed and his unfounded claims. So where will he find the platform for his rants?

^ Does an unbalanced person need a platform to rant? Next he'll be ranting about the conspiracy of all those involved in the inquest to hide the truth. I doubt he will shut up and go away, he'll just switch the focus of his rants if the verdict in the inquest isn't what he wants to hear.

Cat

Knowing Fayed, he will buy one of the tabloids, with the express purpose of filling our heads with his rant. Mind you, he won't have to, we have the Daily Express for that! :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Does an unbalanced person need a platform to rant? Next he'll be ranting about the conspiracy of all those involved in the inquest to hide the truth. I doubt he will shut up and go away, he'll just switch the focus of his rants if the verdict in the inquest isn't what he wants to hear.

Cat

Oh no doubt!! Just more people to add to his conspiracy theories, the jury in particular, of course they will all have been paid off:rolleyes: :bang:

Yes especially considering the fact he will be contradicting himself by what he said in the begining "At last we have a normal jury" yep...in the eyes of Fayed everyone is paid off.

What do you think Fayad hopes to accomplish with all of this?

Perhaps he wants to see Prince Philip on trial for Dodi and Diana's murder. Perhaps he hopes to bring down the whole edifice of law and order in the UK. Perhaps he wants revenge on the Establishment that shunned him.
Perhaps he just wants a venue to express himself.

I think that a psychiatrist's couch would be an excellent place to start.:flowers: But in all seriousness, perhaps he needs medication.

I've heard that Broadmoor might be a good place for him to express himself!

I decided to go see what the general public online thought of this new theory and I stumbled across one royal forum board that actually beleives the theory and that the establishment did it all because of the landmines issue.

I decided to go see what the general public online thought of this new theory and I stumbled across one royal forum board that actually beleives the theory and that the establishment did it all because of the landmines issue.

ghostnight could you give me the link?:flowers:

sure absolutly I'll pm it to you.^

EDIT: I just did I hope you get it, it was my first time pming someone on this board lol

In all this I can't help but feeling it's a shame Diana left Hasnat Khan. They might have been extremely happy and she could possibly have had the same new life that Charles and Camilla are having now. Why did she ever get involved with those damn Al-Fayeds?

In all this I can't help but feeling it's a shame Diana left Hasnat Khan. They might have been extremely happy and she could possibly have had the same new life that Charles and Camilla are having now. Why did she ever get involved with those damn Al-Fayeds?

Wasn't he the one to leave her because she was too high profile and distracted from his work? I believe his parents wanted to choose his bride as the Punjabis traditionally do.

His testimony for the inquest states that Diana left him, not the other way around.

Either way I think it was a big mistake. And how his parents could have turned Diana down as a bride I've no idea.

His testimony for the inquest states that Diana left him, not the other way around.

That's really strange : he claims he couldn't live with this harassment and celebrity and it was the reason of their separation but now it's said that she left him ?! If she were madly in love like it seems to be the case, I doubt she would have dumped him ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom