Preparations for the 10th Anniversary Concert and Memorial Service

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool Lily Allen and Status Quo are going to perform. :ROFLMAO:

So people older than 57 won't be allowed in, is that what they're saying? Good grief...

Elspeth said:
So people older than 57 won't be allowed in, is that what they're saying? Good grief...
I don't think they are saying people over 57 are too old, just that they might not enjoy some of the 'music'.
Charles has already given some of his reasons for not attending this concert. Having seen some of the comments on here because Camilla will be attending the memorial service, can you imagine the curfuffle if Charles and Camilla did choose to attend the concert as well! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I hope Corinne Bailey Rae will get to perform at the concert.

Last edited:
Madonna refuses to reprise Evita for Diana concert

London, May 3 (ANI): Pop diva, Madonna, has turned down the offer to reprise her role as 'Evita' at Wembley arena at the Concert for Diana because she will be preparing for 'Live Earth', another concert organised by the Former US Vice President Al Gore

World News - International Headlines from Yahoo! News India

Yet another emotive and misleading headline! :rolleyes:

Well it would've been great to see the material girl at the concert. I have a good feeling that Concert for Diana and Live Earth will become two memorable events.

Skydragon said:
Madonna refuses to reprise Evita for Diana concert

London, May 3 (ANI): Pop diva, Madonna, has turned down the offer to reprise her role as 'Evita' at Wembley arena at the Concert for Diana because she will be preparing for 'Live Earth', another concert organised by the Former US Vice President Al Gore

World News - International Headlines from Yahoo! News India

Yet another emotive and misleading headline! :rolleyes:

I don't think it will be a good idea for Madonna to play Evita for Diana's concert. Already there are too many comparisons between Evita and Diana and not all the comparisons are complimentary.

HRH Kimetha said:
Are these fellows still going strong in the UK? I really like these guys.
They reformed recently, without Robbie Williams and have already had a No.1 with a song called Patience. :flowers: :britflag:

The more the merrier this concert is going to rock.:)

Skydragon said:
They reformed recently, without Robbie Williams and have already had a No.1 with a song called Patience. :flowers: :britflag:

I don't think I've heard that song. Glad to hear that they are reformed and making music. It'll be great to see them at the Diana Concert.

Indeed. Let us hope however that this is a one-off and that we aren't to be treated to the same thing every decade until the end of time. There is such a thing as over-egging the pudding.

I'am sure that there won't be another Diana concert 10 years from now. So you can relax BeatrixFan.

The concert will be televised. In the U.S. NBC and VH1 will be broadcasting it.

Does anyone know if a french TV channel is going to broadcast the concert ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom