Pictures of Diana as a Child and Teenager

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Diana looked like her mom

Yennie said:
5 photos from Dianas childhood that I dont think have been posted before...

source unknown
Wow! I'm assuming the photo with Earl Spencer and the woman holding the baby is Diana's "real" mom? I haven't seen any photos of her when she was young. If so, she certainly looked like Diana - profile, mouth, etc. Nice to see photos of Diana and her family when they were young, healthy, and happy.

Yes, that was Frances. You can't really tell from the profile shot, but I always thought Diana looked quite a lot like her (more than the other children, anyway).

Thanks for all the pictures! Diana was a sweet baby and child!

Some early pictures ...

1. Supposedly the first time Charles & Diana are photographed together - at a shoot in January 1978 in Norfolk (Source: old British newspaper)

2. Diana with a friend during an early ski holiday. (Source: International Express)

3. Diana & Charles fishing in Scotland, Sept. 1980. (Source: Life magazine)

4. Diana in London circa 1980. (Source: Paris Match)

Attachments

• a 1978 01 Shoot at Sandringham.jpg
    a 1978 01 Shoot at Sandringham.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 776
  • b 1978 circa Ski.jpg
    b 1978 circa Ski.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 2,584
  • c 1980 09 Fishing.jpg
    c 1980 09 Fishing.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 622
  • d 1980 10 circa.jpg
    d 1980 10 circa.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 1,347
1. Diana in London, circa 1980 (Paris Match)

2. Diana circa 1980 (International Express)

3. Diana with her sister (Jane?) at Princess Margaret's birthday party, Nov. 1980. (New Idea)

4. Diana, circa 1980 (Paris Match)

Attachments

• a 1980 10 circa aa.jpg
    a 1980 10 circa aa.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 1,126
  • b 1980 11 01.jpg
    b 1980 11 01.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 546
  • c 1980 11 04 Sarah.jpg
    c 1980 11 04 Sarah.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 728
  • d 1980 11 circa a.jpg
    d 1980 11 circa a.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 654
Diana will always be the standard other princesses are measured against.

thanks squidgy! Thats some really rare photos...
Its funny to see photos of Diana before her marriage... such a difference compared to the millions of photos taken after he marriage

A blonde sweet little girl!!

she truly looks like the princess that she was in that huge stroller....:p

Does anyone have more photos of her in that silver cross pram stroller???
I'd really love to see some more..

Attachments

• Imagen1.jpg
    Imagen1.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 364
Yes that is her sister Jane with her in the third photo. Their profile is amazingly similar.

I "love" her outfit in the fourth picture - she certainly came a long way from that look.

Thanks for pictures!!

Thanks for those lovely pictures of the then Lady Diana Spencer from Paris Match etc. I love them! If anyone has more of those, please post some more !! Thanks in advance,

with best wishes,
Margreet

photofan said:
I'm making this new thread cause I think that little Diana was such a cutie.
I have merged this "Pics of Diana as a Child" thread with the existing "Pics of Diana Before Her Marriage" thread because the latter contained many child pics,
and it's better to have them all in the one place.

To make things clearer, I have renamed the new merged thread "Pictures of Diana as a child and teenager".

This thread will soon go into part 2, and then the new TRF pic-posting rules will apply; ie pics must be posted via a Photobucket or suchlike account,
and not posted directly to the Board. This is to reduce the load on the TRF's bandwidth and server.

W

photos from her christening , pleseeeeee:D :D :D

Pictures Of Diana as a child and teenager - Part 2

Welcome to part 2 of the Pictures of Diana as a child and teenager thread.

Part 1, which contains many great pictures, can be found here:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=788

As we are starting a new thread, the current TRF rules for posting attachments come into play:

In an effort to conserve bandwidth, the TRF Team is making some changes to how News and Picture threads are being organized, which you may have noticed is already being made in some forums.

From this point forward, please be aware that the only images that will be allowed to be attached directly to the forum will be those of current activities of the royals, which can be posted in the Current Events threads.

Instead of posting a dozen or more pictures, please try to select a few pictures that best describe the event/occasion. Aim to conserve. Think quality not quantity.

If you wish to post pictures of events that happened a few years ago or older images of various royals, please do so in the Picture threads via a private image hosting account such photobucket or imageshack.

Please note that older images which are attached directly to the forum are subject to removal by an Administrator or SuperModerator without notice to the member.

Thank you for your co-operation on this matter so that we can all continue to enjoy images of our favourite royals.

The TRF Team

This is a photo taken of Diana on the night she attended the private ball in celebration of her upcoming wedding. I think the ball took place in Buckingham Palace on July 27 1981. If anyone has a better picture from that night, please post it - I would love to see what Diana was wearing. It's really hard to tell from this B&W head shot.

Photo: old British newspaper

wonderful picture squidgy...........

ur collection is matchless

Squidgy said:
This is a photo taken of Diana on the night she attended the private ball in celebration of her upcoming wedding. I think the ball took place in Buckingham Palace on July 27 1981. If anyone has a better picture from that night, please post it - I would love to see what Diana was wearing. It's really hard to tell from this B&W head shot.

Photo: old British newspaper

http://img347.imageshack.us/my.php?image=19810727palaceparty9px.jpg

squidgy ..........any way to find the pictures of Diana on image shake?
Coz am sure the site is having some wonderful pictures of the lady but i never could search them out. many ppl source the Link which takes u to imageshake but over there u cant search for her other pictures.
if you know something about can you help me? like how did you find this pic of diana ,( Pre wedding Ball.........B&W head shot.......)
thanku

Squidgy thanks so much for posting the Wedding ball photo of Diana. I have never seen a photo from that evening!!

kiren said:
squidgy ..........any way to find the pictures of Diana on image shake?
Coz am sure the site is having some wonderful pictures of the lady but i never could search them out. many ppl source the Link which takes u to imageshake but over there u cant search for her other pictures.
if you know something about can you help me? like how did you find this pic of diana ,( Pre wedding Ball.........B&W head shot.......)
thanku

Kiren, I am afraid I can't help you out. I am pretty new to ImageShack (I've only posted 3 pics on that site so far). I really don't know if you can search the pictures on the site or not. Maybe some, but I think if people want you to see their pictures, they have to give you a link. I did not find this picture on ImageShack. The picture is from a newspaper clipping in my own personal collection. I scanned it & then uploaded it to ImageShack.

Lady Jean said:
Squidgy thanks so much for posting the Wedding ball photo of Diana. I have never seen a photo from that evening!!

Glad you liked it Lady Jean.:)

Thankyou so much for the detail answer n taking ur time out.
I really appreciate ur collection.

Squidgy said:
Kiren, I am afraid I can't help you out. I am pretty new to ImageShack (I've only posted 3 pics on that site so far). I really don't know if you can search the pictures on the site or not. Maybe some, but I think if people want you to see their pictures, they have to give you a link. I did not find this picture on ImageShack. The picture is from a newspaper clipping in my own personal collection. I scanned it & then uploaded it to ImageShack.

Some scans I made from the book Diana: Portrait of a Princess

Some more scans

Diana with her brother-People magazine (June 2001)

Diana as a baby- TIME magazine (September 8, 1997)

I love the photos, thanks for posted it!!!

beautiful photos! thanks for posted it!!!!

Thanks for the pictures Asmadasitgets2003! I especially love the last one of Diana with Sarah & Charles. I have never seen it before. Wonderful!:)

Back
Top Bottom