Pictures of Diana as a Child and Teenager

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanks for the photos! I love see old diana's photos!

she was a year-old, yeah, she was a adorable baby!

She was a cute toddler :p

Better pic of Diana (picturepress)

kdv1uc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
grace100 said:
from paris match magazine - 1981
Wow!! These pics are new for me ! Thanks grace1000! Diana seems to be having a fun time here!

corazon said:
she was a year-old, yeah, she was a adorable baby!

I agree!! :) She was a very sweet child indeed!!

may be for her face potition.
she has exactly her father's nose, a very spencer nose, and for me not was so big.

asmadasitgets2003 said:
two more...
You're so right about her unique teenage style. She loved scarves around her neck, didn't she?

I love the way she's curling her foot in the second photo.

Diana was a wonderful child. She looks really happy in some photos of her and there are some things that haven't changed much about her. I love looking at younger pictures of her.

I love these pictures. They are from a period before she became well-known across the whole world. But I can gather from these that she had a well-adjusted childhood and close relationship with her siblings. That is good to know. And her genuineness comes thru very well even in her early years - it was not something she fabricated to go with her acquired royal status. Thank you Earl Spencer for rearing a daughter who epitomised for us the perfect fairytale princess.

LOSSEAN said:
And her genuineness comes thru very well even in her early years - it was not something she fabricated to go with her acquired royal status.
So true--that's exactly I think what endeared people all over the world to her, especially in the eighties (I for one think that fame did make her a bit, well, delusional till the end, though, what with that ill-advised interview with Bashir, after which she lost a lot of fans, but that's a different thread!)

I too was saddenned by the interview but I thought her motivation was vengenance for the humiliation she was going through and I understood that. I did think she was ill-advised to go thru with it. But my supposition is as good as yours.

I think this shirt is the one she wore over a turtleneck to the Ludlow Races with Camilla.
Lionel Cherruault CAMERA PRESS, in "Princess" by R.Lacey

Near her Coleherne Court flat.
The photo on the right is dated February 6, 1981. Is that the day Charles proposed, or is she already secretly engaged?
L,R:Lionel Cherruault CAMERA PRESS, in M.B.Harmon biog. of Diana; Bob Thomas CORBIS.

Royal fiancee now but still a teenager...traveling to Balmoral to see Charles after his return from the long tour of Australia.
AP Wide World Photos, in M.B. Harmon biog. of Diana

Diana before she married

What was Diana like before her wedding to Charles? Was she jolly, had she a zest for life, we have heard she was so sad and lonely in the years since her wedding til her death, but was she like that also be4e , when she was a young single girl ? Di will always be in my heart, forever.:flowers: :flowers:

princessnoorhamzah said:
What was Diana like before her wedding to Charles? Was she jolly, had she a zest for life, we have heard she was so sad and lonely in the years since her wedding til her death, but was she like that also be4e , when she was a young single girl ? Di will always be in my heart, forever.:flowers: :flowers:

Why don't you have a look in the Royal library thread and find some biographies of Diana that appeal to you? I'm sure these question were discussed in all of them, especially in the older ones when there was not much else to report back then. Hope this helps.

The brown and beige woven handbag that Diana has in many of her pre-marriage photos. I love it. Who made it? What might my chances be of finding it in a vintage store?

I love the whole Sloane look. So glad to see it making a resurgence!;)

asmadasitgets2003 said:
New one for me! I got it yesterday a professinal pic of the spencer kids, but one of diana's sisters is missing
4102.jpg - Supload.com // Free Image Hosting
In this one you can definetly see the resemblance between Will and Diana...he looks like a male version of her when she was younger. :flowers:

That was a beautiful clip. Its nice to see Diana as a child and teenager.

A rare picture
Naughty Little Di! pictures from friends & fun photos on webshots

PHOTOS FROM EARL SPENCER'S MOVIE OF THE YOUNG DIANA
http://www.thesun.co.uk/slideshow/0,,2004002123-2004061645,00.html
A Card Game! pictures from friends & fun photos on webshots

Amazing photos
Picasa Web Albums - raymondtwist - princess dian...
Princess Diana's Childhood
Diana's school years

Photos of Diana in 1980
IBL Bildbyrå | 0435 44 07 65

with her sister Jane

in 1981

I really love Diana in this photo
The Diana Years Photo Gallery - Photo 3 of 20 by DIANA - MySpace Photos

Diana with her mother and her sisters Sarah and Jane
Lady Diana Childhood :: LadyDianaSpencer-Infant15.jpg picture by dawngallick - Photobucket

Diana and her sisters Sarah and Jane
Lady Diana Childhood :: LadyDianaSpencer-Infant7.jpg picture by dawngallick - Photobucket
Lady Diana Childhood :: LadyDianaSpencer-Teen144.jpg picture by dawngallick - Photobucket

Diana and her brother Charles
Lady Diana Childhood :: LadyDianaSpencer-Infant14.jpg picture by dawngallick - Photobucket
Lady Diana Childhood :: LadyDianaSpencer-Teen19.jpg picture by dawngallick - Photobucket

Other pictures
Lady Diana Childhood :: LadyDianaSpencer-Teen3.jpg picture by dawngallick - Photobucket
Lady Diana Childhood :: LadyDianaSpencer-Teen66.jpg picture by dawngallick - Photobucket
Lady Diana Childhood :: LadyDianaSpencer-Teen80.jpg picture by dawngallick - Photobucket

So cute ! Thanks for posting gfg02 :flowers:. She used to love animals.

Back
Top Bottom