Painted and Photographic Diana Portraits

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He did an amazing job photographing Diana. She looked her most beautiful and stylish during that shoot. Mario Testino is a gifted photographer.

can somone give me details with diana wearing black and read spanish style outfit with gloves,one black one red,now diana wore a brooch maybe like a star once with it,does anyone know what it was please. And anyone have picture of diana and boys in macdonalds line.

can somone give me details with diana wearing black and read spanish style outfit with gloves,one black one red,now diana wore a brooch maybe like a star once with it,does anyone know what it was please. And anyone have picture of diana and boys in macdonalds line.

The second time Diana wore that black and red gown, she pinned a costume jewellery copy of the Order of Malta to the centre of the top of the bodice. I can't seem to find any copies of Diana with the boys in McDonalds but I have seen them posted on this forum, I just can't remember where!

Hope I helped with your first question, at least. :flowers:

Here is a portrait of Diana, Princess of Wales when she a child! I will post the link to the portrait first and then the picture below for those who don't wish to see it at its full size. I think the portrait is darling :)

Princess diana childhood image by dawngallick on Photobucket

images

That portrait was hanging next to her dressing table in KP so obviously it was special to the Princess. I agree with you completely; darling is the perfect word to describe it.

By the way, there are more of the same style that the Princess had hanging along with this one; I believe they must have been drawn at the same time as Diana looks the same age in all of them.

Princess Diana paintings

Three of my Princess Diana oil portraits are in the coffee table book "Diana in Art" I am currently working on a series of detailed miniature oil paintings of her. They are 3x3 inches and will be sold with a miniature easle stand. I will be posing them soon on my website of Princess Diana paintings. I live in beautiful Lake County California. - Ronald Dale Keas Princess Diana Oil Portrait painting for sale

That childhood portrait is simply gorgeous. Diana looks very angelic and innocent. Thank you for sharing that.

I like,no love the picture of the late princess of wales in her pearl elvis dress while wearing the love's knot tiara. I miss her and she will always be remembered. Diana, princess of wales (1963-1997).RIP. :: flowers ::

Those pictures are amazing. She just looks smashing in those photo shoots.

I have often read that style is something people are born with-either they have it or they do not. In Diana's case, this is untrue. She has a horrid dress sense in the beginning. Also, dear ones, no one but a stripper should ever be photographed with her knees this far apart in a dress.
attachment.php

Wow. That was an incredibly ugly comment.

Let's make that 3. Horrible and unnecessary comment.

No. 4 here. Comment leaves a bad taste in the mouth for this entire page.

Back
Top Bottom