Last Hours, Death, Transfer from France, Funeral and Interment

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Every one is free on earth to cherish Diana's memories and no one is allowed to remove this feeling of love attached to his or her devotee princess. No one can say that paparazzi was the cause of her accident for justice in France has not seen that and one cannot judge better this accident than the judge himself otherwise this would be fabulous. So stop putting the blame on paparazzi for has the driver not been drunk, he would have driven properly and Diana would have been alive.

Nazma FOURRE

The verdict of the inquest was that the paparazzi were responsible as well as the driver.

Now ask yourself why the paparazzi were so intent on chasing the car. If people hadn't been so keen to buy photos of Diana in private with her boyfriend, the paparazzi wouldn't have had any reason to be chasing her. They were in it for the money, they were given large amounts of money by magazines and newspapers, and the magazines and newspapers were prepared to pay large amounts of money because they knew they'd sell a lot more copies. And the reason they knew they'd sell a lot more copies is that there were so many people who were desperate for intrusive photos of Diana in her private life and with her boyfriends. If people hadn't wanted those photos so badly, the paparazzi would have had no reason to be chasing the Mercedes and Henri Paul wouldn't have needed to speed. In fact Diana and Dodi wouldn't have been trapped in the Ritz in the first place.

You can't have it both ways. If you believe Diana was somehow the property of the whole world including her fans and therefore you're entitled to know all about Diana, including being able to see her in her coffin, then you're partly responsible for the chase which ended in her death.

I am not obssesed with lady diana but simply feel sad about her death caused by Camilla who stole charles from her and making her go to a relationship where she faces death during a weekend with her new lover?

Nazma FOURRE
Camilla never "stole" Charles from her. You might want to do a little more homework on that. Dimbleby is good, anything by Sarah Bradford is good too.

why?

Which one is her wedding ring? The big blue one? Or is that her engagement ring?

:blush:we should have seen her face before her eternal journey and that is not fair of being deprived from such a thing.

Nazma FOURRE

Last edited by a moderator:
Nazma, has it occurred to you that perhaps the young princes did not want their dead mothers picture plastered around? You may think you loved Diana, but I am sure that they did.

Don't insult France!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The verdict of the inquest was that the paparazzi were responsible as well as the driver.

Don't insult france, my country and if you are against French people , come and speak in front of French justice about your hatred for french journalist and you will be condemned for diffamation(meaning false accusations which could cost you money). Don't blame the paparazzi as well for who are you to judge them? Do u have material proofs against them? The court needs proofs and if you have any proof against those paparazzi come and debate in France and stop hiding where you are, saying your hatred to french journalists, simply you are anti french.

Nazma FOURRE

I blame them and I'm french and proud to be, Nazma!

Camilla never "stole" Charles from her. You might want to do a little more homework on that. Dimbleby is good, anything by Sarah Bradford is good too.

Well if she did not steal Charles, what were they doing together in bed before charles Divorce?

Nazma FOURRE

Nazma, has it occurred to you that perhaps the young princes did not want their dead mothers picture plastered around? You may think you loved Diana, but I am sure that they did.

If they did not want to see their dead mother why prince william ran into a nervous breakdown and had a vision that Diana came to see him every night after her death. He had an emotional shock.

Nazma FOURRE

You did it yourself. So I advise you to stop being paranoid about everyone here.

If they did not want to see their dead mother why prince william ran into a nervous breakdown and had a vision that Diana came to see him every night after her death. He had an emotional shock.

Nazma FOURRE
Sources please.

Nazma FOURRE

As a former journalist, you should know you need proof to back it up. Please, we are eager to hear your sources.

I don't recall having read this account anywhere, but my response is that of course William and Harry both had an emotional shock when they learnt of the tragic and violent and untimely death of their mother, and I would not be at all surprised if William had visions of his mother during his waking hours and dreams about her during his sleep. His senses would have been overwhelmed with grief and he would have been thought about her all the time in those early days. However I am confident that what the poor young man and his brother would have really wanted would have been to have their beloved mother back with them alive rather than to see her battered dead body.

Well if she did not steal Charles, what were they doing together in bed before charles Divorce?

Nazma FOURRE
Probably because Diana was in bed with one of her lovers, long before her divorce!:D

Maybe we could get this thread back on topic after this derail? Since Nazma is now banned (for a variety of reasons), she won't be able to respond to posts addressing her claims.

Wow, I'm happy I missed this argument..

Anyway my memory of the day Diana died is hazy I remember wacthing her funeral like it was yesterday but Aug 31, 97 is very hazy. I woke up at about midnight and saw a wrecked car on the television, my mother told me Diana was involved in an accident I don't remember if she told me Diana was dead or alive, I walked into my living room and my father and great uncle were also watching the news. But if it was 12:00am in NY and 6:00am in France her passing was announced during that time I think. The rest of the day is a blur and the last thing I remember about that day is that I was watching NY channel 1 news and they announced that her body arrived back home in England.
Then I remember my sister yelling out my name saying that Mariah Carey's new video was on MTV.

Does anyone remember why the Princess' coffin was moved from St. James' Palace to Kensington Palace?

Does anyone remember why the Princess' coffin was moved from St. James' Palace to Kensington Palace?
I thought because she lived there and it was on the route.
Somebody confirm or deny me.

They wanted to extend the route because of the incredible number of people who showed up in London, didn't they? I remember reading that at some point...

Her coffin spent the night at Kensington Palace before the funeral day. I think it was a symbolic way to let her go 'back home' before being buried. But it's only a supposition.

I also heard about their wanting to extend the procession because of the large number of people who would be attending. As long as they were doing that, it made sense to start it at Kensington Palace.

I also heard about their wanting to extend the procession because of the large number of people who would be attending. As long as they were doing that, it made sense to start it at Kensington Palace.

From memory, it was really to extend the procession in view of the large numbers of mourners was Diana moved to KP

From memory, it was really to extend the procession in view of the large numbers of mourners was Diana moved to KP

From my memory, I think the move served serveral purposes: St. James Place was the BRF turf to grieve privately, Kenningston Place was the Spencer's turf to grieve privately and Diana, Princess of Wales was home for one last night. But most important BP extended the length of the funeral procession so more mourners could see Princess Diana for the last time.:flowers:

What did Pr. Diana whisper into Mohammed Al-Fayed's ear before she died??

And was she wearing an engagement ring from Dodi A-F at that time too?

Thanks.

They wanted to extend the route because of the incredible number of people who showed up in London, didn't they? I remember reading that at some point...

Yes, it was. Given the masses of people who came to London, it became obvious that the journey from StJP to Westminster Abbey was too short.

What did Pr. Diana whisper into Mohammed Al-Fayed's ear before she died??

And was she wearing an engagement ring from Dodi A-F at that time too?

Thanks.

Diana was dead before MAF even arrived at the hospital, so all his stories about her talking to him after the accident were sad fantasies. I hope that his silence since the Inquest ended is an indication that he has at last begun to find a personal peace.

The great autocue-dunnit: Kay Burley claims she broke the news of Diana’s death...but her colleague begs to differ | Mail Online

I know this is a bit old but I thought it tied in well with her funeral today.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/a...PEARSON-Jade-Goody-Princess-Diana-common.html

I can't believe the media are beginning to dub her Princess Jade just cause of the similarities in her funeral and all that, personally I don't get the fascination but maybe it's cause I don't live in the UK

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/4247707.Diana_memorial_tree_sawn_down_by_yobs/
I can't believe someone would cut down a tree like why?

You beat me to it GhostNight.
I'm sorry but argueing over who told the world, what is the most upsetting news we've heard this century is just pathetic.
x

The most upsetting news we've heard this century? You must be quite young, lumutqueen.:flowers:

You beat me to it GhostNight.
I'm sorry but argueing over who told the world, what is the most upsetting news we've heard this century is just pathetic.
x

Back
Top Bottom