Last Hours, Death, Transfer from France, Funeral and Interment

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
...There were more definite and foolproof ways to have disposed of her than a traffic accident that left so many things to chance, imo.
In Diana, Princess of Wales own words "car accident to cause injury or maybe death".

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't believe in conspiracy / murder theories either, was just surprised that they now venture to call in the Queen with "revelations".... normally such speculations in the Italian press come after they have been on the British / American press for a while ;)

I know about Diana's suspicions georgiea, but what would have been the point of an accident staged to simply injure her?

The only result of that would have been a massive backlash against the Monarchy. Far from making Diana seem paranoid and unbalanced, such a thing would have completely validated her in the public mind.

That's the last thing any would be assassins would want. They would want her DEAD period. And there were more professional and more foolproof ways of doing it than staging an accident that she had a good chance of surviving.

...Diana said that she would be killed so Charles could marry again. What happened? He married Camilla.
I wonder if you actually read what was put forward in evidence at the British inquest by Diana's solicitor who had this particular note, written by Diana. Yes, at one stage Diana did appear to believe that Charles had plans to kill her. And he wasn't going to stop there. She also believed that he planned to kill Camilla as well (Diana thought about warning her) as Camilla merely served as a willing front or tactical diversion for what was really going on. In Diana's mind, the object of Charles's affections and marital desire was none other than...Tiggy Legge Burke.

Sound ridiculous? Indeed, but it's true in that it reflected the state of Diana's turmoil at that point in time, and it's all there in the evidence. Thus the much bandied-about claim that Diana feared Charles was planning to kill her in order to marry again is correct as far as it goes. However, the second, more interesting and revealing part of Diana's scenario, the denouement as it were, falls flat in the reality stakes with such a deep and resounding thud that it doesn't leave much more that needs to be said.

There will be even more stories and reports about Diana´s death, I am sure that the "Diana"-film team encourages some "witnesses" to come forward with their fabricated stories to create more publicity for their up-coming film.
It is normal to create a bit of a media-stir to raise more interest for the topic and get more people to watch the film...from what I have seen in the trailer and filmstills I do not expect much from the movie,but a little bit of stirring up the old controversies will certainly help!

The Italian article is especially telling-how do they know IF the Queen summoned Prince William &
WHAT exactly she told him...this should ring the bells....never trust those "overheard" words of the royals;-)

Last edited:
SAS troops: ‘Princess Diana was killed in a murder plot, but we didn't do it’

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/42...s-killed-in-a-murder-plot-but-we-didn-t-do-it

One source said: “This was not said to scare or threaten her. It came out when there was no *marital strife and when they were still friends.

She is said to have given a “compelling account” of what her husband had told her. She does not think the claims are too fantastic: “Not when you’re living with someone who is in the SAS.”
I have no concrete proof of this but his wife's claims seem to be solely based on what he told her in terms of what the SAS do

So first there's claims SAS and MI6 did it together now it wasn't them but they do believe someone killed jeez
ok so he told the truth at trial still judging by what his mother in law wrote in the letter he seems somewhat damaged or disturbed or something. Idk the letter was enough proof for me.

ghost_night554 said:
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/427531/SAS-troops-Princess-Diana-was-killed-in-a-murder-plot-but-we-didn-t-do-it
A deconstruction...

The headline: SAS troops: 'Princess Diana was killed in a murder plot but we didn't do it'
Note the quotation marks. However, it is not a quote and the assertion is not attributed to anyone. ie, it is made up.

The sub-heading: SAS troops are convinced Princess Diana and Dodi Fayed were murdered
As with the previous "killed in a murder plot", the words "convinced" and "murdered" do not appear anywhere in the article itself.

The article:
Soldiers serving with the elite regiment at the time are certain their deaths in a Paris car crash were not accidental.
How many are "certain" and what is the "certainty" based on? The article contains no further details.

many SAS men feel there are too many unanswered questions.
How many is "many SAS men" and what are these "many unanswered questions?
Sadly, not only are the questions unanswered, they remain unstated.

A source said
"a source". That's it. Not even "a source with close links to..." Just "a source".

There has always been a view
What was previously described as a "certainty" has become the less affirmative "view".

among certain members of the regiment
The headlining "SAS troops" and "many SAS men" are now the somewhat vague "certain members of the regiment".

who believe she was killed.
Is the ambiguity deliberate? We know she was killed, in a car accident [although not pronounced dead until some time later at the hospital].

It is not a view shared by everyone
One way of stating the obvious while phrased as a qualification or concession.

a core of soldiers
Talk about shrinkage! The confident use of the collective "SAS troops" and "many SAS men" has been abandoned and replaced by the more restrained "certain members". However, that may have been an overstatement too because when we get to an actual quote from the source, the terminology is "a core of soldiers", which I guess means...what, nothing less than two or three?

The fact that the article appears in the Express newspaper is no surprise. The Express has very close links to Mohammed Fayed and has been used in the past as his mouthpiece. This article is interesting in the manner in which the headline bears little relation to what follows although the opposite is intended.

One fact the conspiracy theorists ignore is that Diana would very likely have survived if she had been wearing a seat belt.
Count me in also. I don't believe in conspiracies for the most part, I employ "Occam's Razor" - the simplest explanation is usually correct. It was a car accident. Terrible of course, but an accident.

^^^^
Well it is the silly season in the UK and the tabloids have to have something to print since most of the royals are away in Scotland on their annual holiday.

Oh dear god. There was no cover up. A very drunk driver got into an accident. That's it. The end.

Oh dear god. There was no cover up. A very drunk driver got into an accident. That's it. The end.

Good Lord, I agree with you. It was a very sad and unfortunate accident. That is all.

It might be silly season for the press but this article has substance. I am believer of a cover up. It is finally coming out.:ermm:
I disagree. Henri Paul was drunk and went behind the wheel. That's all there is too it. You drink then drive and you are bound for disaster, as was the case that night.

How could a would be assassin know that:

Diana wouldn't be wearing her seatbelt?

they were going to leave at that time, in that car when they themselves didn't?

that they were going to take that route?

even that they were definitely going to return to the other hotel and not go somewhere else for the evening?

know that the driver would have too much to drink that night to divert blame?

know that Dodi and his father would determine that it was appropriate to use a non-qualified driver in the real car and the qualified driver in the diversionary car?

know that a car accident would kill - when people did survive and others have survived very bad accidents as well?

etc etc etc etc

Well it may have been common knowledge that Diana didn't like to wear seat belts.

It would be easy to have the motorbike rider watch which vehicle Diana got into and follow it.

The driver's drink may have been spiked.

This 'accident' could have been carried out on any road at speed.

Look I don't believe there was a conspiracy to kill Diana, but conspiracy theorists will twist any scenario to suit themselves. Some people like to make mountains out of molehills!

It's not even the headline of the Daily Mail. You can see by yourself how sensational is this ...
Just plain ridiculous.

I agree. I think she is secretly still alive and living on a tropical island called KooKooland with James Dean, Marilyn Monroe, JFK, Jim Morrison, and Elvis Presley. I am sure I read that in the National Enquirer or The Globe and you know they would not print it if it were not true.:bang:

I agree. I think she is secretly still alive and living on a tropical island called KooKooland with James Dean, Marilyn Monroe, JFK, Jim Morrison, and Elvis Presley. I am sure I read that in the National Enquirer or The Globe and you know they would not print it if it were not true.:bang:

Hahahaha!!!!!!

LOL!!! Brilliant!!!!

....and, FYI, Elvis is working at a taco stand in El Paso!

hey, that's the island that Amelia Earheart flew to...

Just too many variables and twists and turns in the play-by-play of that night for a successful assassination to have taken place. I can't believe a "hired gun" was ready on a motorcycle with a spotlight in hand in the event that Dodi and Diana would be hopping in their car to take the Alma tunnel where the murderous motorcyclist would take advantage of high speeds, foreknowledge that they weren't wearing seatbelts, the unexpected gift of a drunk driver and those concrete pylons to shine a bright light in Henri Paul's eyes to smash them to death.

And there was no guarantee in this murderous plan that Diana wouldn't have survived the car accident, unless the onsite medical team were also assassins who capitalized on the normallly slow-paced trip to the hospital to ensure her death in case she managed to survive the first attack.

Last edited:
The actual fact is that the Inquest into Diana and Dodi's death did NOT conclude that they died as a result of an accident. The official verdict was Unlawful Killing, caused by unidentified vehicles!

In English law, this means murder or manslaughter, infanticide or dangerous driving: the coroner pre-empted the finding by refusing to allow the jury to find a verdict of murder. These are, nevertheless, all criminal offences and usually, the police engage in another investigation to enable the charging and prosecution of the supposed criminal. The driver in this case is dead, but there were many legitimate queries about his state at the time of the collision including the charge that it wasn't his blood which was examined (French pathologists who examined his blood refused to attend the Inquest on the grounds of French national security). Henri Paul did not have a drinking problem and those who saw him in the hotel said that he wasn't drunk, and two days earlier he had received a complete clean bill of health at his examination for the renewal of his pilot's licence.

Until the legal issues and conflicting evidence raised at the Inquest, all of which worried the jury, are completely answered, then the speculation will not cease, viz - the men on bikes in the tunnel were not paps (they were all accounted for outside of the tunnel and their bikes couldn't keep up the Mercedes anyway); what happened to the white Fiat Uno whose driver was later found mysteriously murdered; from whence came the sudden, blinding flash of light (which others attested to); most of the 17 tunnel cameras were all turned off, not not working; the ambulance took over one hour to travel a very short distance to the hospital (and doctors at the Inquest stated that Diana's life could have been saved had it arrived more quickly); the seat belts were, allegedly, defective (in a new Mercedes!), etc.

I don't know the answer to the death of Diana, but one thing is certain - until all claims are answered, conspiracy theories will be forever with us. Personally, I think it foolish to refuse to acknowledge the genuine and serious issues raised by the Inquest which, generally,most of the public remains unaware of as they were not widely reported. These are the very reasons that a cover-up is and always will be suspected and the speculation will not cease.

Please note: the above information is all drawn from transcripts of the Inquest; they are not necessarily my personal opinions as I remain as puzzled as everyone else.

The actual fact is that the Inquest into Diana and Dodi's death did NOT conclude that they died as a result of an accident. The official verdict was Unlawful Killing, caused by unidentified vehicles!

In English law, this means murder or manslaughter, infanticide or dangerous driving: the coroner pre-empted the finding by refusing to allow the jury to find a verdict of murder.

Manslaughter = accidental, unplanned killing of a human being.

The verdict was unlawful killing by the "grossly negligent driving" of Henri Paul and the motorcycles following the car.

BBC NEWS | UK | Diana inquest: Key events

I am alluding to the Inquest transcripts, not the press reports.

... what happened to the white Fiat Uno whose driver was later found mysteriously murdered;
Of course the conspiracy theories will be forever with us. No matter what the facts are.

Let's start with the underlined claim. As far as I know, the driver of the white fiat uno is still alive. Could you please cite your source that he was murdered and the car has disappeared? (Don't worry, I'm not holding my breath).

Of course the conspiracy theories will be forever with us. No matter what the facts are.

Let's start with the underlined claim. As far as I know, the driver of the white fiat uno is still alive. Could you please cite your source that he was murdered and the car has disappeared? (Don't worry, I'm not holding my breath).

I agree with Polly's post except about the White Fiat Uno being driven by a cameraman found dead a year after the crash. The car was driven by a foreigner I believe.

I still have questions and until they are answered I will wonder if the Princess' death was murder.

Back
Top Bottom