Different Facets of Diana

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Diana looks lovely with long hair. I never knew that she wore her hair this way. But well, in 1984 I was 4 years old... :D

thanks for the photos, she look soooo beautiful!

Much more lovely with long hair rather than the short hair. She looks so feminine and cute. I like her hair at the state opening. Why doesnt charles attend the openings now.

yeah, she look leverly but she used the long heir for few months, only 4 months.

diana, princess of wales

Does anyone else think that Diana looks really upset in the Parliament pictures? Especially the picture where they are waiting for the Queen to step out of the carriage, she has her head down and she looks ticked.

Also, when she is standing next to Princess Anne at the Remembrance Day event, she looks disgusted with the whole world.

I wonder what was wrong? :confused: Anyone have any good gossip????

diana definetely looked lovely with long hair, which wasn't difficult for her. even with her short hair as in the latest days she looked wonderful and really stylish. here she looks stylish as well but more girlish.

I don't think the long hair is her best look. She does look more young and girlish.

Diana may have been just bored in the Parliament speech. Those speeches are often boring.

I think she and Princess Anne looked just uncomfortably cold in that one pic. Both of them have sourpusses.

I agree with you "ysbel" diana and princess anne were at a Remembrance Day event, so they could hardly smile and giggle. Also the speech to parliament is boring.
I thought at first, diana looked plain with long hair, but now I really like the way she wore it in a style of the early 1940s but she did it with a modern twist. That's what I love about diana she mixed the old with the new.

georgiea

Diana looks very lovely with long hair.

Where did you get these photos. I have never seen most of them?

Is that the Spencer tiara she is wearing or a tiara from the Queen?:)

no, was spencer's tiara

This was Dec 22'85 as I have british np article from that time. There has been some talk that there was actual footage of this but I always thought it was just these pix which I think we are lucky to have even seen.
She also did a professionally produced dancing video which she gave to Charles for their anniversary one year I 'think' it was 1987?? But not completely sure. Wonder where that is now? She did a part from her favorite broadway musical "Phantom of the Opera".

Does anyone know what music it was she was dancing to that night?

dakodas said:
Does anyone know what music it was she was dancing to that night?
See post 33 below (assuming the same context :) ).

wow...I've never seen these photos before...!

WOW, I haven't seen any of those pictures either.Thank-you.:) ;)

Found this cartoon about the new hairdo that Diana wore to the opening of Parliament in Nov 1984.

pollyemma said:
these photos are wonderful! thanks.

seeing the ones of Diana at the opening of parliament made me wonder: how many times did she attend that event?

does anyone know?

Pollyemma, I think Diana attended the opening of Parliament on four occasions: 1981, 1982, 1984 and 1991.

Squidgy said:
Pollyemma, I think Diana attended the opening of Parliament on four occasions: 1981, 1982, 1984 and 1991.

yeah i read her biography books she attend parliament since 1981-1991 im tell you about it!

I really did like Diana with longer hair. I also loved the cartoon. I have readed that Diana also enjoyed cartoons.

Squidgy said:
not 1983? only 1981-1982,1984 and 1991? I have photos from that years.

"Found this cartoon about the new hairdo that Diana wore to the opening of Parliament in Nov 1984."

Thanks soo much!! I love that cartoon

msleiman said:
I really did like Diana with longer hair. I also loved the cartoon. I have readed that Diana also enjoyed cartoons.

Glad you liked the cartoon Msleiman. I heard that she liked cartoons too and that she used to post them in her bathroom.

Diana looked wonderful in 1984, the hair was a little different but it suited her. She looked her best during this pregnancy.

I agree with you. I loved her long hair more than her short haircut. It made her more soft and lovely.

Mims111, I will disappoint you but I prefer Diana with her short haircut, which gave her a very sophisticated look.

My goodness, I have never seen that picture of Diana in 1984 at the Remembrance Day ceremony. I love her hair and hat. Think about it, the kind of hats that are instyle today. That picture looks like it could have been taken today. The hat is very modern style. But did you notice that in 1985 everything changed about Diana, her clothes became alot more sophisticated.

I also love the pictures from the Remembrance Ceremony that year. And 1985, yes, more sophisticated clothes... and her hair got bigger!

I think Diana looked beautiful with both long and short hair, however I think the longer hair suited her better. So classy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom