Diana Websites, Links and Videos

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lady Diana Tribute (2011)

Hello,

1st off, I signed up here to show you a tribute I made to the late Princess Diana, I'm a big fan of her and still am inspired by her, she's beautiful, I'm from Australia, I'm in the line of making Hip Hop music, watched the recent royal wedding, which reminded me of Diana so I made what I made today to show we still haven't forgotten about her, I produced the tribute Instrumental later on the in video for her.

Hope you all like it,

0:00 - 4:00 - Life & Legacy.
4:00 - 8:50 - Tribute (Instrumental), by Dj Tricki

YouTube - Lady Diana (Produced By Dj Tricki)

Good Night!! this is my first video edition....Enjoy and Comment!!

the cry of an angel - YouTube

This is the lyrics of the song

The flowers are no longer arriving
the poem is finished
what a day was love
in bitterness became
she wants to return the time spent
to be able to relive the pleasures of yesterday
can no longer see things like
because in a sea of forgetting everything and I am
light and no longer ah lost its blue

Chorus:
the stars look
embraces the moon
and an angel cries ......

as the years passed
already forgot
He promised to love
when he met
enters the room and saw the bed
plays his body cold sadness killed her

Flowers already arrived
The poem began
on a cold tomb
the cries your pain

the only wants back the time spent
so in order to miss the sweetness of his voice
can no longer see things like
because in the sea of oblivion everything and am
birth and no longer ah lost its blue ...

Chorus:
the stars look
it embraces the Moon
and an angel cries .......
watch the stars
it embraces the Moon
and an angel cries ..........

Last edited:
Rare Princess Diana Photos/Articles Blog

I know many members have enjoyed my posting rare Princess Diana photos/articles on the forum! I enjoy posting them! But I am on an usage plan with the Internet company. If I go over usage, they charge extra fees. Last month because of downloading so many Diana photos, usage was really high, and in order not to get charged extra, I had to go cold turkey on the Internet for 2 weeks.
Not willing to do that again, so here is the site, so you can download all the cool Diana stuff and share it with us!

Princess Diana Remembered - Diana News Blog

Thanks for understanding!!

Sweet Lady Di.. A new song?

Hey guys, I was trolling through Youtube videos and I stumbled across this song 'Sweet Lady Di' by someone called Zag. It's a tribute to Lady Diana and I think it's such a beautiful song. I really think this artist deserves some support for such a lovely dedication. Please have a look and pass it on! :)

ZAG - Sweet Lady Di (Official Music Video) - YouTube

I agree with you full-heartedly!To me she was a beautiful soul who happened to be a Princess and mother of the future king,but most importantly I like the way that she has touched people´s life and tried to comfort people who were suffering and also supported charities that tried to bring good change to society.
I just found a lovely video from a Diana-fan on youtube, it shows her very casually and natural during a therapy session with young women, talking about their issues. Later on some of the women talk how they have experienced being with the Princess of Wales and how she listened to them carefully and tried to understand and be helpful:
Princess Diana at a therapy session - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
you're right my friend,,,and the video is wondeful, just I love her!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom