Diana Websites, Links and Videos

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW:eek:

TheTruth, have you ever done something else that producing videos? You must have a lot of time.
These videos are great . . . thanks a lot:)

WOW:eek:

TheTruth, have you ever done something else that producing videos? You must have a lot of time.
These videos are great . . . thanks a lot:)

Lol, you're right, it takes some time but I just love to do it :D. Thanks alot for watching :flowers:.

Diana was such a pretty child this video is very touching.

Loved the video TheTruth and the song was just perfect. Also your video with Marie Antoinette and Diana was awesome.

Thanks again sirhon11234. I'm very happy you enjoyed them :flowers:.

Thankies sirhon11234 ! It was quite strange to make a vid on that kind of music lol.

So much fun doing this video. I see the fight scene as Diana's controvertial personnality and her inside conflict that she only came to stop in the end of her life.

Videos taken from :
The Queen by Stephen Frears
Candle in the wind 1997 clip by Sir Elton John
Die Another Day clip by Madonna

YouTube - Princess Diana (Die Another Day ~ Madonna)

Very interesting video TheTruth :) What influenced you to create it?

Thanks sirhon11234 ! I believe it came from the music at first and when I saw the clip, it was so obvious that I had to make a video. Then, I went across a book named "Lady Died" and it reminded me of "Die another day". Thanks again for watching !

There's actually a terrible video circulating on YouTube named "Princess Diana's Unseen Interview on Sex". Someone had fun making some questions and cut some scenes of the Panorama Interview for them to fit with the context. I find it totally disgusting to do such a thing and it reveals how stupid some people can be. I think it should be flagged ...

Princess Diana Special Tribute Documentary
YouTube - Princess Diana Special Tribute Documentary

The Irreplaceable Princess Of the World,Diana
YouTube - The Irreplaceable Princess Of the World,Diana

Princess Diana's Pictures with the Turkish Song 'Mutluluklar Dilerim'

Translation of the Turkish song:
I wish you happiness my darling
Even if I wont't be here
May the life smile at you
I didn't used to belive in destiny
You left a couple of eyes cry
Don't think my heart is empty
I won't say 'no' to love
I'll love again, wait and see..
I wish you happiness darling
YouTube - Princess Diana-Mutluluklar Dilerim

Princess of love,DIANA
YouTube - Princess of love,DIANA

enjoyy...............:flowers::flowers:

Does anyone know where I can download videos of Princess Diana? Thanks.

Diana Wedding video

Does anyone know were i can find the Full wedding video online?

So much fun doing this video. I see the fight scene as Diana's controvertial personnality and her inside conflict that she only came to stop in the end of her life.

i loved the song and video this is 1 of the best videos for diana i have ever seen:wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Letters to Diana

Does anyone have any idea about the volume of mail that was sent to Diana when she was living at Kensington Palace? I have a friend who wrote three letters a week for three years. If anyone has a link about what happened when mail was received or if Diana read her mail or anything at all regarding the amount of mail, please let me know. This person told Diana to go out and have a good time and honestly is convinced it was his fault she was in Paris with Dodi in August 1997. Please help me bring some peace to him if possible. Thank you in advance!!

I don't have a link, but I'd read in various sources that she read mail that had a secret code on the envelope that only her friends had. Unless your friend knew that code, she probably never saw his letter.

Honestly Keenie, I really doubt she ever saw these letters. Maybe her secretaries noticed that his address was coming up again and again and decided to let her read it. She was adult enough to be responsible of her acts ; she was the one who decided to go to Paris and your friend can't possibly have incited her to go out. Moreover, I believe she received hundreds of letters a day and I guess your friend wasn't the only one to advise her to go out so I wouldn't worry about it.

Last edited:
This is a good answer, The Truth. :flowers:

Honestly Keenie, I really doubt she ever saw these letters. Maybe her secretaries noticed that his address was coming up again and again and decided to let her read it. She was adult enough to be responsible of her acts ; she was the one who decided to go to Paris and your friend can't possibly have incited her to go out. Moreover, I believe she received hundreds of letters a day and I guess your friend wasn't the only one to advise her to go out so I wouldn't worry about it.

I felt guilty that I didn't write her to tell her to behave herself!

I am not kidding.

I think it was some sort of strange survivor's guilt. It was like all the warning signs were there but the determination showed in her face and body language to continue her fun with Dodi.

But after a few tearful episodes, I snapped back into the reality that many, many others tried to help her to.

Her path was her path.

Last edited:
She was a grown woman and was ultimately responsible for herself. I too wish that she had made other decisions, but they were hers and hers alone to make.:flowers:

Thank You

I wish to thank those of you who replied to my question. I had heard about a code used for Diana's mail and that would make perfect sense. It's always good to get the opinion of others when you have a question like this. Thanks again to all of you.

K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom