Diana, Princess of Wales Picture Thread 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't seen all of those ones Monic. Stunning. How relaxed she looked.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is amazing how beautiful is Diana pregnant,even more beautiful than non pregnant.Her face is more sweet than ever.I love this pic.Thanks maryamj for doing a great job:flowers:

It's truth, Zubiaur!:)
It's said to a woman becomes more beautiful, when she expects a boy.
"Girls take mother's beauty".:)

sorry it is a crush raspberry coat,looks to be two pice with tie at waist. has buttons down to waist,collar stands up and opens like a square in middle wore it in 1983 would love to find her wearing it,have picture and it is at .k.p but with diana wearing it no luck,and feather in hat,forget that.
thanks.

yes no hat,sorry my mistake.
thank you but no,was two piece dark red with buttons down front to waist and tied at waist .
hello how do i find post 26 please.

Well the picture I was going to show you won't be what you looking for then. The pic I thought you were looking for was her at the Braemar games in a dark burgandy and black tartan dress buttoned up the front (I think) and it was taken in 1987 or 88. Look under Diana, Princess of Wales I going on memory now. Look for page 2 or 3 or 4 for Various Events, just page through and find post 26 or your top right hand side, hope that helps.

I think I know the one you mean. It was my favourite day dress of hers, the kind of dress I would have liked to have worn. It was a dark red wool, I think.

sorry it is a crush raspberry coat,looks to be two pice with tie at waist. has buttons down to waist,collar stands up and opens like a square in middle wore it in 1983 would love to find her wearing it,have picture and it is at .k.p but with diana wearing it no luck,and feather in hat,forget that.
thanks.

yes no hat,sorry my mistake.
thank you but no,was two piece dark red with buttons down front to waist and tied at waist .
hello how do i find post 26 please.

What nice pics of Di :flowers: They are sooooo dreamy:)

maryamj,
thank you so much for these amazing photo´s of princess Diana. Most of them i hadn't seen it before.

Thank you for these great rare pictures of Diana, maryamj.:flowers: I've never seen some of these pics before.

Maryamj Your latest pics are terrific, congratultions

Thank also from me Maryamj for the rare pictures and your hard work locating them.:flowers:

Great pics again maryamj. Just amazing

She looks quite young in it, judging from the length and shape of her hair. I seem to remember a beach vacation that the Walses took after a tour early in their marriage, but I can't remember exactly when or where it was.

Does anyone know where the bikini photo was taken? Just curious. She usually wore one piece swimsuits, but there are some well known photos of her in bikinis although this is not among them.

Yeah it does look to be in the early '80s. I was thinking maybe late 1982/ 1983, since she is very thin in the photo and it was at that time that she was photographed in the blue evening dress looking so thin.

I've seen a identical to that of Diana taken when she was a teenager, perhaps when she was at that boarding school in Switzerland. This image is however a bit distorted, so it's hard to tell who it is. But I'm sure it's Diana.

Hey I just posted in Diana on this date but I guess people were discouraged with the post of someone saying stop saying you miss Diana on her anniversary date. Can we maybe start posting on here pictures of Diana's engagements on this date? Input? Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom