Diana, Princess of Wales Picture Thread 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am aware that this thread might be the wrong one to post this link but the other on websites about the princess was closed. This site also not solely dedicated to the late princess but there are some rare pictures of her that I have never seen bevor in my life...like the one where Diana is posing on a sculptor during a vacation. She looks so relaxed and tanned. Beautiful..

Royally Speaking

I am aware that this thread might be the wrong one to post this link but the other on websites about the princess was closed. This site also not solely dedicated to the late princess but there are some rare pictures of her that I have never seen bevor in my life...like the one where Diana is posing on a sculptor during a vacation. She looks so relaxed and tanned. Beautiful..

Royally Speaking
Thanks for this! It is going in my favorites!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous: It's not a real picture. I think that it was one of those aged Diana photos made the year she turned 50. The photo was stuck onto the dress and the cellphone added. I don't think that was even a dress she ever wore.

:previous:
It's definitely not a real picture.
Apart from anything else, I'm pretty sure there were no iPhones back in 1997 or earlier.

1989 - Princess Diana visits the Erne Hospital the week after the Poppy Day explosion
UTV Gallery
1993 - Princess Diana lays a wreath at the Enniskillen memorial
UTV Gallery

Memories Of Diana : Attending Christmas Day Morning Service 1984
Memories Of Diana : Attending Christmas Day Morning Service 1984 - Princess Diana Remembered

Memories Of Diana : Christmas Day At Windsor 1985
Memories Of Diana : Christmas Day At Windsor 1985* - Princess Diana Remembered

1991 ~ Lady Diana's visit to Rideaucrest Home for the Aged and the Frontenac Public School Daycare Class Visiting students. This is Sara Smith on her lap
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...51447.161554060655450&type=1&relevant_count=1

Lady Diana's visit to her regiment, the PWOR, in about 1990
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...51447.161554060655450&type=1&relevant_count=1

Pictures of Diana (there are some that I have never seen before, especially with Charles)
Diana My Princess: Archivo

Stunning pictures!
1991 ~ Lady Diana's visit to Rideaucrest Home for the Aged and the Frontenac Public School Daycare Class.
I have seen some lovely pictures from this event, before, this one is fantastic! Thanks for sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom