Diana, Princess of Wales Picture Thread 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's sometimes hard to reconcile the always-smiling Diana with the unhappy person she often described herself as being. I think that she was a fine actress, and I don't mean that in a bad way. She always gave the impression of being the happiest woman in the world except on rare occasions during her marriage and more commonly when the paparazzi were hounding her in the mid 90s.

It's sometimes hard to reconcile the always-smiling Diana with the unhappy person she often described herself as being. I think that she was a fine actress, and I don't mean that in a bad way. She always gave the impression of being the happiest woman in the world except on rare occasions during her marriage and more commonly when the paparazzi were hounding her in the mid 90s.

Yes.. is amazing think that behind of her smile and laugh she was so unhappy!: Triste:

1st pic- As Patron, Visiting the Nationial Center for Condutive Education ( a treatment center/ school for children with cerebral palsy), Birmingham, England, November, 1995
2nd pic- Reception for the British Sports Association for the Disabled, London, 1988
Pic 3- Wrexham, tour of Wales, 1982
1st Pic- Opening St . Mary's Children's Hospital PICU. , London, April, 1997
2nd pic- Opera gala with Dame Kiri Te Kanawa ( sang at Di's wedding) in aid of Westminster Children's Hospital, London, 1985.
3rd pic- As Patron, Diana attends the General Meeting of the children's chairty, Dr. Baraardos, London, 1988
4th pic- Visit to Passages homeless shelter, London, 1984
5th pic- Visit to Victoria Center for Youth, Wellingborough, England, 1984.

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like Prince Andrew took the picture. :cool:

:previous:
wow!! the first is a compilation of Wedding day...incredible all!! and thousands and thousands of people's...
The second I've never been seen before!! love this tiara!! the tiara of Queen Mary..(Am i right?) and Charles looks rare!
thnaks for share :D
Thank you :flowers:. Never seen this picture before either.
yeah! I never seen this pic too and Charle's legs are horrible!!: Eek: my godnees he had a terrible legs!

Yes, that the Cambridge Lovers Knot Tiara. :)
The second I've never been seen before!! love this tiara!! the tiara of Queen Mary..(Am i right?) and Charles looks rare!
Might this one have been of staff at Highgrove or Kensington Palace? I recognize Paul and Maria Burrell.
nata8904;1320336: [url said:
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lryt40blVu1qllvjao3_500.jpg[/url]

1st 2-
Shopping in London, 1995
3rd- As Patron of the National Hospital for Nervous Diseases, Diana arrives at the London Colliseum, for a performance of the musical, The Magical Flute, London, 1988( love the dress.:))
4th- At the 1st birthday party of her goddaughter Dominica Monckton, daughter of friend Rosa Monckton, London, June 1st, 1997. ( love this photo):)
5th- On holiday on the Caribbean island of St. Bartholemy, 1995
First 3- Taking Wills and Harry, and the Burrell boys on a day out to Alton Towers theme park, Staffordshire, England, 1994
4th- National Rugby Championships, 1994/5

You are a living encyclopedia, roseroyal.:flowers: I'd heard the name, but I'd not seen a picture of her.
Thanks. I hardly think so, though when it comes to the subject of Diana, sometimes I wonder...:cool:

Thanks. I hardly think so, though when it comes to the subject of Diana, sometimes I wonder...:cool:

You're a really wikipedia, Encarta...you're a Google of Diana!!! I want like you!!! thanks for all the information: Lol:

I've seen this one before in one of my biographies of Prince William.
Ist pic- Phill Collins concert ,Birmingham ,England, 1985
2nd set-
1st pic - London, 1986
2nd pic- Highgrove, 1985
3rd set-
Premiere of Hook in aid of Great Ormond Street Hospital for Sick Children, with the boys, London, 1992
Last set
United Cerebral Palsy Gala, at which she received their humanitarian award, New York, USA, Dec. 1995
My caption for first pic in the last set:
Ew, that stinks!:lol:
William's 7th birthday treat- Diana took him, Harry, and a group of school-friends on an outing for a tour of London Police Station, June 1989. William wanted to be a policeman, when he grew up to " look after Mummy.":)

William's 7th birthday treat- Diana took him, Harry, and a group of school-friends on an outing for a tour of London Police Station, June 1989.
William wanted to be a policeman, when he grew up to " look after Mummy.":)
yeah, I thinks that was the thing most sad i read about william. he really loved his mon, anh harry said ''you can`t, you have to be king''. I still cry

William's 7th birthday treat- Diana took him, Harry, and a group of school-friends on an outing for a tour of London Police Station, June 1989.
William wanted to be a policeman, when he grew up to " look after Mummy.":)

I remember reading about that (actually, now that I think about it, this was the first story I've ever heard about William on some program dealing with royalty around 1996).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom