Diana, Princess of Wales Picture Thread 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that article is right on. Medication for children is just out of control, imo.:bang:

I think that article is right on. Medication for children is just out of control, imo.:bang:

I love how there's a 'trend' if you will when it comes to exceptionalities. All of a sudden all children who are shy and tend to stick to the same thing are labeled as 'having autism' and all those who are hyper have ADHD. It's mind-boggling. What people have to realize is that one size doesn't fit all, and that each child is an individual, whether there's an exceptionality or not.

Yeah totally agree... Every year they are "inventing" new so-called syndromes for children, it gives me the shivers... The son of my cousin, A., has been diagnosed with hyper-activity and has been fed with psycho-medications for years... He was about four/five years old... Looking at his family background and seeing that his father abandoned him, his mother was 17 and didn't want him, his maternal grandparents were highly abusive with their daughter (they would beat up A.'s mother) it was pretty simple to understand that all A. was craving was attention and a loving environment... And certainly not medications... Sorry for the grunt but this subject really upsets me.

The first and last photos are new to me. I think the last photo was either taken at Diana's apartment or someone else house.

Haven't seen a lot of these photos. Love the one of Diana on the balcony with the kids, probably during Trooping the Colour.

3rd pic- Diana with then- First Lady, Hillary Clinton, private lunch meeting at White House, June 1997.
Thanks for these photos Nata! Never seen any of these before!

Last edited:
Oh, what a treasure this thread is. All the Diana love! I really needed this today.

My post number 200! is for my favorite princess Diana and my favorite royal couple Charles and Di's offcourse :D
another two pics ;)
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqg4ayzxnk1qk127po1_250.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqelecdN5R1qk127po1_500.jpg
That is THE most beautiful pic of Diana in her emeralds that I have ever, ever seen. Thanks so much for finding and posting it. Do you happen to know what gown she was wearing when it was taken? Or was she in her black velvet cape, perhaps? Thanks for any light you can shed on my question. I'm sure Diana has been much on everyone's minds the past few days. Hard to believe it's been fourteen years; no one has ever filled her shoes and I can't think of a single woman who fascinates the world even one quarter as much as Diana did. She left a hole in the pantheon of role models for ladies as big as the hole she left in our hearts...:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
The first and last photos are new to me. I think the last photo was either taken at Diana's apartment or someone else house.

The first one is totally new to me, as well. It's by far the latest photo I ever saw her wearing the PoW pendant at all, never mind with the emerald attached! And isn't that one of the "private" dresses that went for auction at Christies? Velvet dinner dress by Catherine Walker, I think - but it's hard to tell. Anybody else have an opinion on this?

Thanks for sharing.:flowers:

That is THE most beautiful pic of Diana in her emeralds that I have ever, ever seen. Thanks so much for finding and posting it. Do you happen to know what gown she was wearing when it was taken? Or was she in her black velvet cape, perhaps? Thanks for any light you can shed on my question. I'm sure Diana has been much on everyone's minds the past few days. Hard to believe it's been fourteen years; no one has ever filled her shoes and I can't think of a single woman who fascinates the world even one quarter as much as Diana did. She left a hole in the pantheon of role models for ladies as big as the hole she left in our hearts...:flowers:

Those emeralds look fabulous on her. She was able to pull off pretty much anything.

Do you happen to know what gown she was wearing when it was taken? Or was she in her black velvet cape, perhaps?

She was wearing the green silk emerald dress in which she was photographed in an offical pic for her engagement. I will see if i can find a pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom