Diana, Princess of Wales Picture Thread 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
garter ceremony

With the Garter Ceremony taking place on Monday, would anyone like to post pics of Diana attending the ceremonies? I am trying to learn to use my scanner so I can participate. Some of her appearances there were hardly photographed. Thanks to anyone interested!

Last edited by a moderator:
Earl Spencer's memorial
THANK YOU very much for sharing with us, your PERSONAL photos of this lovely young woman! Can she ever take a bad picture, I ask?
And, I always have to wonder too: How much better can she look in person than she already does in photos?

-- Abbie :flowers:

Diana June 2 1992 by me
Oh, this is a niiiiice Photo -- Thank you!:flowers:

-- Abbie

Last edited by a moderator:
Where can I find the weddingpictures of Charles and Diana?

Do someone know the description of the weddingdress or Diana?

Does somone have the picture that Princess in a helicopter sits? Thank you.

Need an expert, please

I am trying to put pictures I have of the Princess in date order. Something to occupy my time. I have a bunch of pictures that I just can't seem to figure out where or when they are from. Due to forum posting rules, I would prefer to not post them here. Is there someone that would be willing to discuss this with me via private message? I would greatly appreciate the assistance.

Does somone have the picture that Princess in a helicopter sits or in a tank.
She laughed and talked with soldiers I think. And she has a ear-phone where she spoke by.

Does somone have the picture that Princess in a helicopter sits or in a tank.
She laughed and talked with soldiers I think. And she has a ear-phone where she spoke by.
There were lots of occasions where she was photographed in a helicopter traveling to engagements. There were also photos from both 1985 and 1988 that showed her in tanks while visiting her regiments. In 1986 there was a documentary and later a book about The Prince & Princes in Private, that included shots similar to what you discribe. If the photo you are looking for have polkadots on the earphone, that was probably from 1986.

What a visual feast of photographs! I have to say, and I've said it many times, I vastly preferred Diana with longish hair (like when Prince Harry was born) to short, sleek style. But, regardless of her hairstyle, she looked superb.

Hi everyone!

I need HELP! Somewhere on this site I know I have seen a very informal picture of Diana "off-duty". In the picture, there are children swimming in the background and Diana is holding a pair of scissors. This should be an easy picture to remember because she was wearing shorts and a t-shirt and her hair is not styled...in other words, her hair had not been styled for that day. If anyone could help me find this photo I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

:flowers:

Hi everyone!

I need HELP! Somewhere on this site I know I have seen a very informal picture of Diana "off-duty". In the picture, there are children swimming in the background and Diana is holding a pair of scissors. This should be an easy picture to remember because she was wearing shorts and a t-shirt and her hair is not styled...in other words, her hair had not been styled for that day. If anyone could help me find this photo I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

:flowers:
Hi Lady Karen,
The description seems to match but the children aren't swimming so I don't know if it's the one. Anyway here it is :
ImageShack - Hosting :: gardenym0.jpg

Thanks The Truth...that is the one...sorry, I knew there were children in the background, but I thought they were swimming!

Thank you so much!

Lady Karen

I have been trying to look through photo agency websites for photos of Diana in the early 80's. Rex features does not allow the photo to be downloaded to see a larger version of the photo and additional information about when and where it was taken. Does anyone have any advice for me on how to do this. I have had luck with other sites, not this one though. Thanks.

Princess Diana was so elegant. Last week I read an article about her in a Mexican Magazine.The article said that It´s very difficult to find another Princess like her. She had an enormous charisma.

Thanks for sharing your nice efforts Grace-Patricia. Diana attended Parliament in 1981, 1982, 1984 and 1991. I'm not aware of her attending other years. She wore the same gown for 81 and 82 but I believe different tiaras.

Princess Diana was so elegant. Last week I read an article about her in a Mexican Magazine.The article said that It´s very difficult to find another Princess like her. She had an enormous charisma.

Yes you are so right. Unfortunately none of the current Crown Princesses can replace Diana. She was unique.
Well maybe Maxima. She has a great charisma. I like her very much.
Mary has style, but she make a very cool impression to me.
A bit dissapointed from Letizia. She in my eyes was a TV-power woman, but seems not strong enough to handle the maybe to strict spanish protocol.
Mette Marit is just boring.

And thanks for all for the feedback. I really like this board, especially the pictures a lot. I was a lurker so far, but as saying thank you I did add some of my pics into the internet.

BTW my real name is Patricia. I am from Germany and sorry for maybe bad english.

Thanks alot for the pics Grace-Patricia ! I can see you're a newbie so Welcome to the Royal Forums.

I have only a little knowledge about the other royal families. I like Letizia but there's only one Diana IMO.

I agree with Cordonez. This thread just keeps giving me wonderful surprises and I thank you Grace-Patricia and The Truth for sharing with us your labour of love for a truly wonderful princess. :flowers:

I can't say I like the "ducktail" hair do at all. It's so plastic.

I think it suited Diana, actually. She looked radiant in the above photograph. Sexy and urbane.

But, of course, each to their own...:)

Wow I wonder if those guys behind Diana realized that it was her sitting on that bench.

:D
I've seen similar pics of her rollerblading in the park, wearing the same hat and outfit. I think this photo is from 1994, maybe 1995. I love those pics.

Here are some screen shots I took. I have more to share soon but here is a few to kick things off.
Diana walking through the minefield in Angola, january 1997
http://i19.tinypic.com/539vjaf.jpg
http://i14.tinypic.com/682qbux.jpg
http://i12.tinypic.com/6gwnhqr.jpg
http://i13.tinypic.com/4otpqv4.jpg

Wearing the Lover's Knot tiara and 'Elvis' collar
http://i18.tinypic.com/689lk3t.jpg
http://i17.tinypic.com/4xxgx7k.jpg

closed thread

Time to close this thread.
The new Picture thread for Princess Diana can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom