Diana and Sons Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
All of these pictures of adorable!! Thank you everyone for posting so many!

:previous:
I give a guess that it was when Charles and Diana visited Spain. The boys went with them and it might be from a series of pictures of the Wales family and the Spanish Royal Family posed for the press?

My guess is that it was a sporting event, perhaps a polo event. The woman behind her has a program of some soft. I've never seen a full view of the outfit in that picture.

:previous:
I give a guess that it was when Charles and Diana visited Spain. The boys went with them and it might be from a series of pictures of the Wales family and the Spanish Royal Family posed for the press?

Thanks for the wonderful pics... some of which have I have not seen beforre!

i have seen a lot of photos but this one i have never seen. does anyone know where this was taken and if they have more photos of the jewelry and dress.. thanks.........

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_tD7M3nMiBw...Q/s1600/DI.jpg

I actually believe it was June 30, 1986 at Wimbledon, she was pictured with the Duke of Kent. I haven't seen a close of up the earrings she was wearing but it does look like the dress she was wearing.

From the background it could very well be Wimbledon.

I love that photo of Diana with Will & Harry and she's wearing her I'm A Luxury sweater. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I love that photo of Diana with Will & Harry and she's wearing her I'm A Luxury sweater. :lol:
She had a wonderful sense of humor did'nt she? And the best laugh!;) No wonder she was able to make the ill and depressed feel better- after all laughter is the best medicine!:flowers:
And did you see all the stunning photos of her on the other link in some of her classic gowns! Talk about Cinderella! Radiant and regal! Thanks gfg- never seen any of these photos before!

Last edited:
Yes a lot of Diana's dresses are timeless especially those from the mid to late 90's.

Princess Diana and her barefoot boys: Lord Snowdon portrait revealed for the first time. . . on Antiques Roadshow
Millions of viewers received a tantalising glimpse of a previously unseen photograph of Princess Diana and her sons last night - when it made a surprise appearance on the BBC's Antiques Roadshow. The picture was produced unexpectedly by an aide to society photographer Lord Snowdon, the former husband of Princess Margaret. It shows Diana posing formally but with a radiant smile, while a young William and Harry kneel barefoot beside her.
Interesting picture, although I like the black and white picture with Harry better. :)

Last edited:
I personally think that photo's absolutely horrible; William and Harry look utterly miserable and who can blame them for being made to do all those silly poses?

The best bit of tonight's Antique Roadshow was right at the end - a stunning diamond brooch in the shape of a butterfly dating from 1900. Worth a cool £20-40k.

The boys don't exactly look thrilled.

I've never really liked that barefoot portrait either. It just looks awkward.

I knew this pic already. I like it. I think it is something different.

that photos don't is the first time that we can see. I have the photo some years before

so many happy and sad momories in the photos!

Oh dear, has Prince Charles got a finger up his nose? :ROFLMAO:

William in the stroller is too funny! :ROFLMAO: Catherine has lots of 'ammo' to tease him with haha!

I have no doubt The Cambridges and Prince Harry wil do the same with their children.

William is so like her!

LaRae

Back
Top Bottom