Diana and James Hewitt

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's a "collage" I've made very quickly, just to have the faces of Charles, Hewitt, Harry and Charles Spencer on the same pic. For me, Harry looks totally like his dad, P. Charles.

ImageShack - Hosting :: 65411699pk0.jpg

What I find strange is that in this video, he looks so embarrassed by what he said during the hypnosis session that I don't know if he actually lied. I have to admit that the more time passes, the more I start to doubt ... :ermm:.

6 videos taken from the documentary Story of a Princess. Hewitt's narration starts at the end of Part 7/20 and finishes in the middle of Part 12/20. Quite interesting to understand the situation between them.

In fact, you'll learn that Diana ditched Gilbey because she was afraid this tape story would destroy her image. I believe she feared the same with Hewitt and dumped him for this exact reason.

YouTube - Story of a Princess - Part 7/20
YouTube - Story of a Princess - Part 8/20
YouTube - Story of a Princess - Part 9/20
YouTube - Story of a Princess - Part 10/20
YouTube - Story of a Princess - Part 11/20
YouTube - Story of a Princess - Part 12/20

Last edited:
It's kind of you to put up these links, TheTruth.:flowers: Sadly I have slow dial-up and can't watch them. I can only handle audio. I have seen the show when it was on TV but I can't remember the Hewitt bits.

I wouldn't be at all surprised that she ditched these fellows for the reasons you suggest. Diana was very concerned about her image and I recall reading she did something similar with Sarah. She'd talk Sarah into doing something she, herself, wanted to do, but then not participate, resulting in Sarah looking the fool and Diana, the instigator, coming out of it smelling like a rose.

It's kind of you to put up these links, TheTruth.:flowers: Sadly I have slow dial-up and can't watch them. I can only handle audio. I have seen the show when it was on TV but I can't remember the Hewitt bits.

I wouldn't be at all surprised that she ditched these fellows for the reasons you suggest. Diana was very concerned about her image and I recall reading she did something similar with Sarah. She'd talk Sarah into doing something she, herself, wanted to do, but then not participate, resulting in Sarah looking the fool and Diana, the instigator, coming out of it smelling like a rose.

Yeah, that was the dark side of Diana. Hewitt might be to blame for his too many intimate declarations but during their affair, I doubt it was him who was making the relationship difficult.

Could that be that be because we do know that Diana and her siblings shared the same mother?
Yes, I know. I was just commenting on how they look so much alike.
I guess my comment didn't add to the thread of who the father might be but it was just an observation.
Sorry

Yes, I know. I was just commenting on how they look so much alike.
I guess my comment didn't add to the thread of who the father might be but it was just an observation.
Sorry
You shouldn't be saying sorry, I should. I wasn't telling you off, just having a giggle. :flowers::D

actually, james hewitt met diana in 1981.so.....
i check the picsof harry and james,i found that (although i do not want that is true)form the physical appearance, harry really looks like him.

Harry also looks like the Spencers! Take a look at Sarah's kids, Harry fits right in. Any resemblance to that scum Hewitt is just coincidence.

Harry also looks like the Spencers! Take a look at Sarah's kids, Harry fits right in. Any resemblance to that scum Hewitt is just coincidence.

But some face expressions are troubling. On this picture, they are very look-alike to me, of course :flowers:.

Edit : Mods, you might want to move this conversation to the Claims about James Hewitt and Prince Harry's paternity thread.

Last edited:
Any resemblance to that scum Hewitt is just coincidence.
I am just wondering, if you think James Hewitt is scum, what does that make Diana, in your view? What some seem to gloss over when calling him names, is that it takes two and he at least was not married!

I am just wondering, if you think James Hewitt is scum, what does that make Diana, in your view? What some seem to gloss over when calling him names, is that it takes two and he at least was not married!

Well, to me Hewitt is no scum, cad or rat. I think his image was only based on few newspapers (many Pro-Diana ones) which painted him as trash. And people followed the flock because they didn't know what to believe. Like he said, serial killers get better press than him.

Well, this topic is back on again.:glare:

I don't think James is scum or a cad; he just fell in love with a married woman just as how I don't think Camilla is scum......
We can't help who we fall in love with.

6 videos taken from the documentary Story of a Princess. Hewitt's narration starts at the end of Part 7/20 and finishes in the middle of Part 12/20. Quite interesting to understand the situation between them.

In fact, you'll learn that Diana ditched Gilbey because she was afraid this tape story would destroy her image. I believe she feared the same with Hewitt and dumped him for this exact reason.

YouTube - Story of a Princess - Part 7/20
YouTube - Story of a Princess - Part 8/20
YouTube - Story of a Princess - Part 9/20
YouTube - Story of a Princess - Part 10/20
YouTube - Story of a Princess - Part 11/20
YouTube - Story of a Princess - Part 12/20

Diana: Story of a Princess which I have on DVD is an excellent documentary on her, IMO its the best I've seen. Thanks for providing them TheTruth. :)

Diana: Story of a Princess which I have on DVD is an excellent documentary on her, IMO its the best I've seen.

I agree and it's important to see the real persons talking about it. I find Hewitt and his mother quite sincere, I don't think he was lying when he said he fell in love with her.

I agree and it's important to see the real persons talking about it. I find Hewitt and his mother quite sincere, I don't think he was lying when he said he fell in love with her.

Its a shame that the dvd is out of print but you can still buy it from a seller on Amazon. I agree James and his mother were very sincere through out the documentary

I decided that Hewitt was a cad when I saw him in that documentary where he's drinking with friends in a cafe. One of his friends said/asked of Diana that/whether she was a "good (please insert four-letter word referring to sexual intercourse that rhymes with 'luck')", and Hewitt smiles and says, "Yes, she was." :eek: Any sympathy I had for the man disappeared at that point.

Well, to me Hewitt is no scum, cad or rat. I think his image was only based on few newspapers (many Pro-Diana ones) which painted him as trash. And people followed the flock because they didn't know what to believe. Like he said, serial killers get better press than him.

Diana: Story of a Princess is excellent. I have it in VHS and have watched it a couple of times.

Another collage but with Hewitt, Harry and Prince Charles when they were kids ... you judge.

Last edited:
I decided that Hewitt was a cad when I saw him in that documentary where he's drinking with friends in a cafe. One of his friends said/asked of Diana that/whether she was a "good (please insert four-letter word referring to sexual intercourse that rhymes with 'luck')", and Hewitt smiles and says, "Yes, she was." :eek: Any sympathy I had for the man disappeared at that point.

eww, what a jerk he actually said that.

I decided that Hewitt was a cad when I saw him in that documentary where he's drinking with friends in a cafe. One of his friends said/asked of Diana that/whether she was a "good
Which documentary is that? :ermm: I can't say that I have heard of this alleged incident. :ermm:

Again, I see more of a resemblance to Hewitt than Charles. :flowers:

I have to say that me too, I see more of Hewitt in Harry's features. Although, sometimes Harry looks awfully like Charles ...

I have a question, if Harry turned out to be Hewitt's son, what difference would it make?

I have a question, if Harry turned out to be Hewitt's son, what difference would it make?

Wow, that would be a difficult matter to solve for the RF. If we consider what happened to Diana when she died (i.e., her national funerals while she was no longer a member of the RF), Harry would still be a Royal since he shares the same blood with his brother, the heir. Although, he couldn't rule if William wasn't able to do so.

Oh ... how lovely ... :ermm:. Well, he might have drunk too much whisky :D.

sirhon11234 said:
Mermaid1962 said:
eww, what a jerk he actually said that.

Well sirhon, when talking about Diana you always said that everybody has a vindictive side so people shouldn't judge Diana too harshly. Maybe if James Hewitt was being vindictive against Diana he should receive the same benefit of the doubt and not be judged too harshly either.

BTW, James Hewitt was not the only one of the pair to divulge bedtime secrets. Diana revealed the embarassing first night she spent in bed with Charles and unlike James Hewitt who at least complimented Diana's performance in bed. Diana rather scathingly ridiculed Charles' performance saying she had to keep from laughing.

Perhaps, someone somewhere in the world would say that she had a right to ridicule Charles' performance because its right to strike out and ridicule those who have hurt her.

But in that case, one can make the same case for James Hewitt.

I think they both were the same type of people; that's why they were attracted to each other.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom