Diana and James Hewitt

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry Tonya, looking at the picture you posted, remove the teeth (they are Spencer) and to me it looks just like James!:cool:

This is no different to the variety of people looking at a baby, each saying they see different members of the family in the child and the next thing you know the paternity test shows the father isn't who they thought it was.:eek:

I think that Prince HArry looks like Prince Harry. He is his own individual personality and personal traits.

i say that he bears more than a passing resemblance to hewitt. funny how people see things differently though isn't it.

If you would look more closely,Harry's nose and eyes are identical to his daddy Charles'..I would believe more if William is not Charles' son..William looked nothing like Prince Charles...:rolleyes:...

Last edited:
If you would look more closely,Harry's nose and eyes are identical to his daddy Charles'..I would believe more if William is not Charles' son..William looked nothing like Prince Charles...:rolleyes:...

I agree. William totally looks like his mother IMO. As for Harry, I can only see Charles and Diana in him.

I think that if a paternity test was done on Harry, and it turned out that his genetic markers did not match Charles, someone would have found out and the tabloids would have published the data.
To me, Harry looks more like a Windsor every passing year. I think the most important point is that Charles is the only one that can contest the paternity issue, and he does not seem likely to do so. No other person has the right to demand a DNA test, no matter how juicy the gossip value.

I read through all the posts in this thread and after looking at all the photos of the different family members, I have to say that Prince Harry looks like a combination of Lady Sarah McCorquodale and Prince Charles. If you used one of those software programs that morph two photos together and blended photos of his aunt and his father, you'd get a perfectly clear photo of Prince Harry.

And all this started because he was born with red hair and Hewitt has red hair....it goes to show how ridiculously stupid and blind people are.

I also think it is sad for those on here who dislike Diana to keep making digs at her by now going through her son.

How would you all like it if people always questioned your paternity just because they cannot stand, or want to discredit one of your parents, publicly??????

He is Charles's son. And for those of you to say otherwise proves ignorance and sad malice.

Now..if you really want a debate... Janet Jenkins and her son Jason...if you do not know who I am talking about, do your research as to who she is and her son is... ;-)

I also think it is sad for those on here who dislike Diana to keep making digs at her by now going through her son.
Ahh, back to the old it is only people who dislike Diana stance. There have been a few posters who could not be counted as anti Diana.
Insults prove nothing and as has been pointed out peoples opinions are not just based on the colour of his hair!:rolleyes:

And all this started because he was born with red hair and Hewitt has red hair....it goes to show how ridiculously stupid and blind people are.

How would you all like it if people always questioned your paternity just because they cannot stand, or want to discredit one of your parents, publicly??????

He is Charles's son. And for those of you to say otherwise proves ignorance and sad malice.

Now..if you really want a debate... Janet Jenkins and her son Jason...if you do not know who I am talking about, do your research as to who she is and her son is... ;-)

i take offense to your comments. i liked diana just as much as the next person but i, and those that feel the same as me, are entitled to state our opinion. there are those of us out here that believe there is a possibility that he could be hewitt's son and we are entitled to that opinion. until you, or anyone else can provide undisputable proof otherwise then you have no right to call people ignorant or malicious. so....do you have any proof that he's not hewitt's son??

I think this topic should be closed. It is about a person still living and he might visit this website. I don't think we will resolve the issue by keeping it open.

We closed the topic about Kate Middleton when she broke up with William because it was right thing to do.:flowers:

Janet Jenkins and her son Jason...if you do not know who I am talking about, do your research as to who she is and her son is... ;-)

Janet Jenkins and her son Jason do not matter. Janet Jenkins is not the wife of the Prince of Wales. Even Jason is to be proved to be Charles's, there is no way to put him into the succession line or to have a royal title in the future. If he is a royal illegalmate, even Charles knows about this, he is his son, but he is not Prince Jason.

There is only one reason not to doubt Prince Harry's parentage: his mother kept herself with only one man in her life--- her husband only or absoultely be faithful to her husband. I have no reason to doubt my parentage because there is no way for my mother to have any affair and have any sexual liasions with any man other than my father. The same rule applies.

As about the DNA test,I think it is better to test both men: Prince Charles and James Hewitt. Only once James Hewitt is to be proved 99.999% out of the probablity to be Prince Harry's father and Prince Harry is to be proved to be 99.999% probablity of Prince Charles's son, everything will be so transparent as crystal. I have newly learnt, if women are not virgins when they get married, it is possible to pass on the resemblence of first man to her children even he is not the father of the child. It is about women themself to take something from their previous men. I hope that some medical professions can lecture us with this topic more.

Last edited:
Janet Jenkins and her son Jason do not matter. Janet Jenkins is not the wife of the Prince of Wales. Even Jason is to be proved to be Charles's, there is no way to put him into the succession line or to have a royal title in the future. If he is a royal illegitimate, even Charles knows about this, he is his son, but he is not Prince Jason.
Quite right, many Princes and ordinary men have children the wrong side of the blanket, many men pay upkeep for them if they accept they are theirs. Most of JJ's alleged liasons do not tie in with where Charles was at that time.

However the fact remains that as Charles is unable to give birth and therefore pass off someone elses child as being of legitimate descent, it really doesn't matter how many women try to pass off their bastards as Charles'.

Do you have call them bastards? You can just call them illegetimate theres no need to degrade them. Its not their fault that they are illegetimate.

It is an Old English word that denotes a child from unmarried parents. I fail to see your problem with it.:ermm: Here in the UK illigitimate tends to be used when the mother was/is unmarried, bastard covers the possibility that the mother is/was married, but not to the father of the child.

Last edited:

There's one more rather important element: Diana had an affair with Hewitt for five years or so, and by her own admission she loved him.

I didn't like Diana much at all, but I believe Harry is Charles' son. I believe Diana had some respect for the family into which she married, particularly since her first son who would one day be its head. I don't think she would have given birth to a child who was not Charles'.

As I said, I believe he is Charles' son, but I don't think those who say otherwise (ETA) in this forum (/ETA) are doing so out of ignorance and/or malice; I think they genuinely believe they have valid grounds for their opinion, just as I do of mine.

As far as Harry's position is concerned, having one's paternity questioned is one of the natural consquences of being the son of two prominent people who had a very unhappy marriage for a long time, with a mother who had a long affair with a red-haired man and admitted it publically. It is natural for people to speculate, and I don't think that is necessarily motivated by a desire to discredit the mother.

Last edited:
It is an Old English word that denotes a child from unmarried parents. I fail to see your problem with it.:ermm: Here in the UK illigitimate tends to be used when the mother was/is unmarried, bastard covers the possibility that the mother is/was married, but not to the father of the child.

Yes, but illegetimate is a nicer term than bastard. Prince Albert of Monaco has two illegetimate children I don't think they would like to be called bastards. I don't think anyone who's parents weren't married would like to be a called bastard dear.

Yes, but illegetimate is a nicer term than bastard. Prince Albert of Monaco has two illegetimate children I don't think they would like to be called bastards. I don't think anyone who's parents weren't married would like to be a called bastard dear.
The meaning is virtually the same and is English rather than American, but I don't think anyone addresses a child 'bastard dear' or 'illegitimate dear', I would think they just use their forename. :ermm::rolleyes:

Last edited:

i agree. i think it's outdated and definitely denotes negativity. i find it equally as offensive as the words that were used in reference to people of other races that are no longer acceptable today.

Do you have call them bastards? You can just call them illegetimate theres no need to degrade them. Its not their fault that they are illegetimate.

Sirhon11234 I totally agree with you. I still wish this thread would be closed down. I don't think Prince Harry would like it. We will ever get the truth and people seem to be bashing each others views.:flowers:

i agree. i think it's outdated and definitely denotes negativity. i find it equally as offensive as the words that were used in reference to people of other races that are no longer acceptable today.
Neither of you had better go to Australia then! :rolleyes:
How are you, ya old bastard!
For example, after a hard day's yakka in Toronto putting up tents in 1998, one of the authors waltzed over to a group of hard nosed working class Canadians who were enjoying a few beers of their own. He then asked matter of factly whether or not he could "buy a beer off you bastards". One Canadian in particular responded with a glare that would have caused Ned Kelly to think twice and said very slowly in a thick Newfoundland accent, "Them there are fighting words here in Canada".

Different countries, different reactions it would seem, however I am English (& Scottish), the word is English and is in common usage in England, Scotland and Australia.

Last edited:
Different countries, different reactions it would seem, however I am English (& Scottish), the word is English and is in common usage in England, Scotland and Australia.

You hit it on the head Skydragon! In most cases "bastard" is not used as slang in the US. We use the word "illegitimate" instead for a child out of wedlock.:)

The meaning is virtually the same and is English rather than American, but I don't think anyone addresses a child 'bastard dear' or 'illegitimate dear', I would think they just use their forename. :ermm::rolleyes:

Why not call them when talking about alleged illegimate offspring of the Prince of Wales "FitzPrinces" or "FitzWales"? With all due respect to His Grace the duke of Grafton and his family and all descendents of the "Fitzclarence"-ladies.... ;)

Neither of you had better go to Australia then! :rolleyes:
How are you, ya old bastard!
For example, after a hard day's yakka in Toronto putting up tents in 1998, one of the authors waltzed over to a group of hard nosed working class Canadians who were enjoying a few beers of their own. He then asked matter of factly whether or not he could "buy a beer off you bastards". One Canadian in particular responded with a glare that would have caused Ned Kelly to think twice and said very slowly in a thick Newfoundland accent, "Them there are fighting words here in Canada".

baaaaaaaaad example for use of the word for several reasons:

a) over time "bastard" has come to mean many other things in canada, but it's been many many years since i've heard it used to refer to a child born out of wedlock.

b) the Newfoundlander wasn't offended at being called a bastard, he was shocked that anyone would think he'd give up his beer! no self respecting east coast canadian would part with his/her beer!!!

c) i have a number of friends and aquaintances in England and they've all told me that it's very rarely used anymore except by people from our parent's generation and that it's (god i hate this term) politically incorrect.

In France, "bastard" (="bâtard") means illegitimate child but also a dog that's been born of 2 different races of dogs ... the comparison is not very flattering. Anyway, you just need to go on a translation website and type the word from french to english : "bâtard" = "Illegitimate Child".

Last edited:
What is good for the goose, in rumors, is good for the gander. Long live Harry, the blood son of the Prince of Wales....maybe Jason Jenkins would want to meet his half brother...

What is good for the goose, in rumors, is good for the gander. Long live Harry, the blood son of the Prince of Wales....maybe Jason Jenkins would want to meet his half brother...

do you know for certain that jason jenkins is the son of the prince of wales? of course it's a possibility but you seem quite certain that he is. so now i ask you why it's o.k. for you to suggest that he is while it's not ok for us to suggest that harry may be hewitts son?

baaaaaaaaad example for use of the word for several reasons:

a) over time "bastard" has come to mean many other things in canada, but it's been many many years since i've heard it used to refer to a child born out of wedlock.

b) the Newfoundlander wasn't offended at being called a bastard, he was shocked that anyone would think he'd give up his beer! no self respecting east coast canadian would part with his/her beer!!!

c) i have a number of friends and aquaintances in England and they've all told me that it's very rarely used anymore except by people from our parent's generation and that it's (god i hate this term) politically incorrect.

We clearly have more in common with Canadians than I realised.:)

The word "bastard" is indeed heard a lot here - "how are you, you old bastard" (very affectionately), "silly bastard" (affectionately), "stupid bastard" (not so affectionately), "useless bastard", etc. - but hardly ever to refer to someone whose parents weren't married at the time of their birth.

So many people have children out of wedlock that being illegitimate is not newsworthy anymore and people are not discriminated against on the basis they are illegitimate, or "ex-nuptial" which is the legalese expression. Since the late 1970s we have had legislation which provides that ex-nuptial children and children born within a marriage are treated identically for most legal purposes, and only the older folk are likely to use the word, but even they are more likely to use "illegitimate".

And an Australian would also be shocked to be asked to give up his beer. :lol:

Long live Harry indeed, whether he is Hewitts son or not!
If Harry is not Charles' blood son, there would be no half brother to meet and of course their is no proof of Jenkins claim.

The difference between fathering a child outside of your own marriage (bastard, illegitimate, or whatever you want to call it) is that the child has no rights to titles or position.

A woman producing a child that is possibly not her husbands, causes pain and misery to that child, who will be the subject of discussion, gossip and innuendo for it's entire life, especially as it is seen as undeserving of the titles, grace and favour it enjoys.

Obviously I don't know where your friends live, their ages or even their social class, but it is common usage among the majority of the people I know. It is not one the 'PC' brigade have to my knowledge commented on.

As for your comment about the Newfoundlander - :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Long live Harry indeed, whether he is Hewitts son or not!
If Harry is not Charles' blood son, there would be no half brother to meet and of course their is no proof of Jenkins claim.

The difference between fathering a child outside of your own marriage (bastard, illegitimate, or whatever you want to call it) is that the child has no rights to titles or position.

A woman producing a child that is possibly not her husbands, causes pain and misery to that child, who will be the subject of discussion, gossip and innuendo for it's entire life, especially as it is seen as undeserving of the titles, grace and favour it enjoys.

Obviously I don't know where your friends live, their ages or even their social class, but it is common usage among the majority of the people I know. It is not one the 'PC' brigade have to my knowledge commented on.

As for your comment about the Newfoundlander - :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

well i have friends as far north as newcastle and as far south as cornwall so it's pretty good coverage geographically speaking. as for age, most are close to my own, some are younger. the general consensus is that the term is very rarely used so perhaps it's just used by certain people...perhaps a generational thing.

Back
Top Bottom