Diana and Celebrities

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Princess Diana and Jacques Chirac in Paris, 1988
Fotobanka isifa image service

Princess Diana with pal Kate Menzies at Wimbledon, 1989
Fotobanka isifa image service

Diana and Elton John at Live Aid - 07/13/1985 - picture 9
Êîððåñïîíäåíò - óêðàèíñêàÿ ñåòü íîâîñòåé-

Another picture from Live Aid 1985.
David n Coco in the Snob box with Charles n Di. image, picture by prettyxthings - Photobucket

Jurassic Park Film
http://ariana.scifilunatic.au.com/Articles/_images/diana01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I often thought if i had been so honored with a chance to really talk woman to woman with Diana, I would have asked her about her friendship with Liza Minelli. Both of these world famous beautiful women had to deal with outstanding fame and mothers with substance abuse issues. Not to mention the failed marriages, friends with AIDS and finding their own identity out of the midst of their relationships to someone else famous.

I would reason if Diana had lived a bit longer and had actually moved to Julie Andrew's house in Malibu and had actually starred in the Kevin Costner movie "Bodyguard II", she would have been the most radiant star ever.

Thanks, Is the first time that I've seen these photos.
I can't immagine that she knew Placido Domingos.

my guess would be that Placido Domingos is probably more familiar to charles than to diana.

Diana herself was a close cousin of current actor Oliver Platt ("Simon Burch", etc.). Oliver is Canadian by birth but shares the same American ancestor, Fanny Work.

Diana herself was a close cousin of current actor Oliver Platt ("Simon Burch", etc.). Oliver is Canadian by birth but shares the same American ancestor, Fanny Work.

Did they have any type of relationship?

I myself have wondered if they had met. I guess that can be answered by her sisters or her brother.

Oliver had some real success as an actor before her death. He was in some very well received movies. I only learned of the family connection a few weeks ago. He certainly didn't promote himself via his very famous cousin!

Oliver is a second cousin once removed from Diana and her siblings.

He was in one of Diana's favourite movies..."Indecent Proposal".

Oliver Platt

Last edited:
hello, another newbie.....

i am new to all this and have been looking thru the pics, loving every single minute... many many tks to all u awesome people who generously give us them... for private use only. I am most interested in Princess Diana, her children, jewellery and evening gowns... i guess i just like soppy, romantic pics, the happy ones with Chuck are great, but i am still working thru my own problems with the whole cpb thing... i am hoping someone has un watermarked pls.. it's so pretty... will be putting some new? hopefully ones up soon.. i have noticed i have some that others have asked about.. news to me.. tks xxx

Looks like backstage for "The Little Foxes"

Well The Princess of Wales looks somewhat pregnant and Liz's hairstyle wasn't that great. But they still looked beautiful.
I think this is a backstage photo of Elizabeth Taylor and Diana from "The Little Foxes" which is set at the turn of the 20th century.

What a beautiful picture of Diana with her sister-in-law HRH The Princess Royal. Diana, you rock.

That's one of my favorite too :). I would love to know what made them laugh :D

I did not know Diana met Kate Moss. Its great to see two fashionable ladies in one room.

They both look precious. Keep the photos coming gfg02.

It is a great picture. I've never seen this before. Thank you so much.

Hi ghg02,

Do you have/know others pix of Diana with Rudolf Nureyev or Mikhail Baryshnikov?

===x====x===
1985: Princess Diana meets THE WHO guitarist, Pete Townsend at a thank you party held by the Prince and Princess of Wales in London. The popstars had contributed to a charity album in aid of the Prince of Wales trust.
Picture details

Back
Top Bottom