Diana and Celebrities

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wayne sleep and hrh princess diana
wayne sleep and hrh princess diana - Camera Press - 18466709-001 - Agence Photo - Fotoagentschap - Banque d'Images - Image Bank - Paparazzi - Videos | Isopix.be | Belgique, Belgie
wayne sleep and hrh princess diana - Camera Press - 18459208-010 - Agence Photo - Fotoagentschap - Banque d'Images - Image Bank - Paparazzi - Videos | Isopix.be | Belgique, Belgie
wayne sleep and hrh princess diana - Camera Press - 18459208-008 - Agence Photo - Fotoagentschap - Banque d'Images - Image Bank - Paparazzi - Videos | Isopix.be | Belgique, Belgie
wayne sleep and hrh princess diana - Camera Press - 18459208-007 - Agence Photo - Fotoagentschap - Banque d'Images - Image Bank - Paparazzi - Videos | Isopix.be | Belgique, Belgie
wayne sleep and hrh princess diana - Camera Press - 18459208-006 - Agence Photo - Fotoagentschap - Banque d'Images - Image Bank - Paparazzi - Videos | Isopix.be | Belgique, Belgie
wayne sleep and hrh princess diana - Camera Press - 18459208-005 - Agence Photo - Fotoagentschap - Banque d'Images - Image Bank - Paparazzi - Videos | Isopix.be | Belgique, Belgie
wayne sleep and hrh princess diana - Camera Press - 18459208-004 - Agence Photo - Fotoagentschap - Banque d'Images - Image Bank - Paparazzi - Videos | Isopix.be | Belgique, Belgie
wayne sleep and hrh princess diana - Camera Press - 18459208-002 - Agence Photo - Fotoagentschap - Banque d'Images - Image Bank - Paparazzi - Videos | Isopix.be | Belgique, Belgie
wayne sleep and hrh princess diana - Camera Press - 18459208-001 - Agence Photo - Fotoagentschap - Banque d'Images - Image Bank - Paparazzi - Videos | Isopix.be | Belgique, Belgie

With John Travolta
USA: DIANA DANCING WITH JOHN TRAVOLTA DURING AN OFFICIAL VISIT TO PRESIDENT - Sipa Press - 16369293-002 - Agence Photo - Fotoagentschap - Banque d'Images - Image Bank - Paparazzi - Videos | Isopix.be | Belgique, Belgie
USA/ WASHINGTON :pRINCESS DIANA DANCING WITH JOHN TRAVOLTA - Sipa Press - 16369293-001 - Agence Photo - Fotoagentschap - Banque d'Images - Image Bank - Paparazzi - Videos | Isopix.be | Belgique, Belgie
USA/WASHINGTON, GALA FOR PRINCE CHARLES AND PRINCESS DIANA - Sipa Press - 16369292-001 - Agence Photo - Fotoagentschap - Banque d'Images - Image Bank - Paparazzi - Videos | Isopix.be | Belgique, Belgie

With Princess Grace of Monaco, in 1981
princess diana and wayne sleep - Rex Features - 19937717-002 - Agence Photo - Fotoagentschap - Banque d'Images - Image Bank - Paparazzi - Videos | Isopix.be | Belgique, Belgie
princess diana and wayne sleep - Rex Features - 19937717-001 - Agence Photo - Fotoagentschap - Banque d'Images - Image Bank - Paparazzi - Videos | Isopix.be | Belgique, Belgie
london: iconic dresses worn by princess diana up for auction - Sipa Press - 19921240-003 - Agence Photo - Fotoagentschap - Banque d'Images - Image Bank - Paparazzi - Videos | Isopix.be | Belgique, Belgie
diana, princess of wales - Camera Press - 19825522-001 - Agence Photo - Fotoagentschap - Banque d'Images - Image Bank - Paparazzi - Videos | Isopix.be | Belgique, Belgie

With Henry Kinsinger
princess diana visiting new york, america - dec 1995 - Rex Features - 19485885-001 - Agence Photo - Fotoagentschap - Banque d'Images - Image Bank - Paparazzi - Videos | Isopix.be | Belgique, Belgie

Beautiful photos of Princess Diana. Love her with Mr. Sleep. Thank you Dianadebranga.:flowers:

you d think there d be a lot more pic s out there !
lets face it, the celebs were quequeing up to meet and be photographed
with her .... wherever she went !

I just found this picture from the Prince's Trust concert in 1988.
2uq0s5i.jpg

I just found this picture from the Prince's Trust concert in 1988.
Diana's bright yellow dress made her really outstanding among them. Poor Charles, I almost didn't notice he was also there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a celebrity but a respected woman Mother Teresa
God, how I miss Diana...the affection and respect she and Mother Theresa seemed to have for one another was so obvious...Diana appeared to not want to leave her.

In fact, I think it's the last time they saw one another...by the end of that summer both women would be dead.

The world seems so much darker without them, imo. :sad:

Thanks sirhon, for posting this clip.

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous: My pleasure. This is one of my favorite video clips of the Princess. It is during the height of her fame and popularity. And she looked so happy and radiant. One could see the admiration and respect both women had for each other in this clip.:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom