Charles Spencer, 9th Earl Spencer and Family 1: Ending Aug. 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the third time is the charm, as the saying goes and he'll stay with his third wife.

That sounds rather chancy, I hope that he has matured enough now to make his marriage work. But he is clearly something of a workaholic -, I've always liked him, but he's probalby not an easy man to live iwth

OMG again and again the same old stories though they hardly spent time with Diana,
but Diana is all they got and they have to keep up the novel, it's Charles Spencer's best cashflow to pay for Althorpe.
I hope there won't be another gig in September, let her rest in peace, please.

I know many won't like this post, but it's my opinion, sorry do not want to upset you.

Pls let there be pictures.

Sure her dress'll be gorgeous.??

(Shame she didn't have the wedding at Althorp).

:previous: I agree 100%. Who needs an Italian wedding when you have Althorp House??:sad:

Oh well. Hopefully Viscount Spencer will marry there when the time comes.

What Amelia, Eliza and Louis do for a living?
Anyone knows?

:previous: The idea that Charles Spencer abandoned his sister in her hour need has become an accepted part of the canon. I am so happy that he finally stepped up and exposed it for the lie that it is

The media have had it in for this man ever since he lashed out at them when Diana died. Good on Earl Spencer for fighting back.

The Earl certainly has a good looking family. Diana did play with fire using the press. I feel her death was caused by extremely poor judgement and a drunk driver + she didn't have her seatbelt on. I'm glad Earl Spencer has pursued untruths.

Now that she is married, when will the newspaper reporters began to refer to Lady Kitty as Lady Kitty Lewis?

Now that she is married, when will the newspaper reporters began to refer to Lady Kitty as Lady Kitty Lewis?

I don't think that will ever happen, cos they still refer The Duchess of Cambrigde as Kate Middleton, and she have been married for 10 years. And I find it so disrespectful.

Did she legally change her name though?:hmm::hmm:

Her brand as an ambassador for Bulgari, D & G, was very much in vein of Lady Kitty Spencer.

I'm guessing she'll keep it that way professionally.

She doesn't have to change her name legally, it is tradition that a wife is called by her husband's name. However, if she wants to be known as Lady K Spencer, that's her choice

Last edited:
It was discussed in another thread that Lady Kitty appears to be a friend of Tessy Antony-de Nassau Floessel, former Princess of Luxembourg.

Sweet, congratulations to them.

On another topic that we were discussing a few weeks ago, it appears she and Kitty Spencer really are friends since Kitty has commented her congratulations: "Yayyyy!! Congratulations my love, he’s finally here!! Can’t wait to meet him ❤️❤️❤️❤️"

She doesn't have to change her name legally, it is tradition that a wife is called by her husband's name. However, if she wants to be known as Lady K Spencer, that's her choice

Yes, and she likewise has the choice to change her name legally and/or socially but be called professionally by her birth name. Whatever her choice of name, I hope it will be respected by reporters and the general public.

I thought Lady Kitty had her OWN thread now?:ermm:

Not on this forum, apart from her wedding thread.

Lady Kitty attended the Dolce & Gabbana Alta Sartoria event in Venice yesterday, August 30:

** Pic **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom