Charles Spencer, 9th Earl Spencer and Family 1: Ending Aug. 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earl Spencer talks to Andrew Eborn Andrew Eborn about his new book - The White Ship

Lord Spencer is more than just a famous brother but a very intelligent writer in his own right. For those who enjoy history and understand how to absorb it, 'The White Ship' is well worth the voyage.

:previous:

Congratulation to Lady Kitty Spencer on becoming a brand ambassador!!! :flowers:

Earl Spencer once spoke with Oprah in regard to experiencing overwhelming feelings of being a failure during his 40s. Some of his thoughts were in part the residual aftermath of his grief over Diana's death. This is just a brief clip of their conversation, which was apparently in connection with listening to teachings by Eckhardt Tolle. Earl Spencer seems honest and open about his human failings:

Interesting that the link refers to him as "Lord Charles Spencer", which would be the style of a younger son of a duke or a marquess, rather than the style of an earl. Instead, he should be referred to simply as Lord Spencer or The Earl Spencer.

It is curious how American media never seem to get British styles right !

Lady Amelia and Lady Eliza acted as bridesmaids at the wedding of Leila Osato and Alex Gordon in South Africa. Amelia’s fiancé Greg Mallett and Eliza’s boyfriend Channing Millerd attended as well:

** dm article ** Instagram gallery **

Does Viscount Althorp have a girlfriend?

I am asking about the brother of Amelia and Eliza - Louis Spencer, Viscount Althorp.

Last edited:
I am asking about the brother of Amelia and Eliza - Louis Spencer, Viscount Althorp.

Sorry I could have sworn I saw Charles's name there.

From a quick glance I can't see anything official one way or the other.

He's been married to his 3rd wife since 2011 and they have one daughter together.

Louis Spencer is not married to best f knowledge and I think your mixing him up with his father the Earl?

stunning, did they know Diana, how old were the twins when she died?

They were born on July 10, 1992, which means they were 5 when her aunt died, so they may have some memories but not that many..

thank you, just trying to figure out their relationship with Harry and William

I dont know if they saw much of Wil and Harry as children... Charles S was living in S Africa.. and he and Diana had ups and downs.. and his children were a good bit younger than W and Harry....

But they were present at both their royal cousins' weddings.

Last edited:
The Earl himself is Charles Spencer.

Viscount Spencer is Charles's eldest son and heir Louis. I am pretty sure Louis is still a bachelor.

But they were present at both their royal cousins' weddings.
I woldnt say that made them close... and given the age difference.. I doubt if they knew each other that well as kids.

The Earl himself is Charles Spencer.

Viscount Spencer is Charles's eldest son and heir Louis. I am pretty sure Louis is still a bachelor.

he's Viscount ALthorp.. and yes as far as I know he's unmarried.

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous: Thank you...the correct title is NOT Viscount Spencer. It is Viscount Althorp indeed. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom