Charles and Diana Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think that picture was taken in Portugal, but I don't know what the exact occasion was.

Sorry about that. When I posted it it was still public ... weird. It was obviously a paparazzi photo. You could see Charles and Diana holding hands in a garden, probably near Highgrove. I'll try to find it again. :flowers:

My favorite is the first one, the Prince and Princess of Wales looked very lovely.

I love this picture - Charles and Diana

She looks so in love almost if I may say hot for him... but still i can't get past his blank face. I could never understand how he could look at such a face and have no expression what so ever???? Does anyone agree???

Last edited:
She looks so in love almost if I may say hot for him... but still i can't get past his blank face. I could never understand how he could look at such a face and have no expression what so ever???? Does anyone agree???

I don't think his face is necessarily "blank"...they look like they are conversing. It's a great photo of the two of them. One of the few that makes them look like a normal young couple.

well IMO alot of times it was a blank look.... I do agree with you that it is a great photo and that in more then a few photos of them they looked like a normal couple ....I think ( my opinion only) that alot of people wished it would have turned around for them in the end. I too believe that he felt deep and genuine greif over her death.

Two posts concerning Charles and Diana's relationship have been moved here. Please continue the discussion there.

Thank you.

TheTruth
British Forums Moderator

Last edited:
I always thought no photograph past 1980 has ever captured the highly magnetic personality of Prince Charles. He is one of the most amazingly charming men one could ever hope to to be in the presence of.

There are a few "equal" photos of both Prince Charles and Diana but too few and far between, I'm afraid. I've often thought if he had somehow coordinated his tie and pocket square (he has done this with Camilla) with Diana's outfits then the effect would have been more pleasing.

I tend to agree... He looks like he wasn't into it. Perhaps he didn't like the music or he didn't like dancing publicly to what appears to have been a slow song. Who knows...

I don't know Lady Ann-he doesn't look blank-looks like he's got something on his mind.

Charles and Diana I don't think the date on the photo is correct, 11/27/84. Other photos from the periods shortly after Harry's birth showed Diana with long hair. The one shouldered dress appear to be the green one she wore to the Red Dragon Ball in Nov. 1983. They both looked liked they were lost in their own thoughts.

Princess Diana and Prince Charles took some really nice pictures together in their early marriage. The best pictures are with them and the children. I do not get the sense(at least from these photos) that Prince Charles was jealous of her or that she was trying to upstage him. She was a tall photogenic pretty girl-who wouldn't look at her. Whatever their marital issues they were from the 'inside' ie communication, compatibility etc..
They really did make a good looking couple.

Hi,
does anyone have any photos of pregnant Diana? Isn't she lovely?

What fun to be able to see and enjoy these pictures from happier times. I used to have so many books of Charles, Diana and the Royals. I gave away nearly 60 books to the library book sale, and those books flew off the shelves. People still love the dream, even if it was more a nightmare for a time.

I have a question about a picture. I have one of Charles & Diana (I don't have a scanner so I can't show you the picture). It appears to be at a garden party and she is wearing the tan and cream striped jacket and white/cream skirt she wore in 1985 when they were on a stopover in Fiji either on their way from Australia or to Australia in October/November 1985. Charles of course is in a morning suit I think it's called. Please help!!!

An interesting photo.

What Would Have Been on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

This is a drawing of Princess Diana and Charles that was done back in 1986 in a Star Magazine edition. It showed their age progression in 25 years on their 30th Wedding Anniversary. Him 62, her 50

Wow that's kind of sad on so many levels. But the artist did a great job drawing them.

Last edited by a moderator:
An interesting photo.

What Would Have Been on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

This is a drawing of Princess Diana and Charles that was done back in 1986 in a Star Magazine edition. It showed their age progression in 25 years on their 30th Wedding Anniversary. Him 62, her 50

The artist did a good drawing of Prince Charles. In my opinion it looks very much like him now except the grayer hair.

I don't think Diana would have had such noticeable wrinkles. Her mother didn't at that age. I don't think her sisters do either and they are in their 50's. Their anniversary would have bee this 2011 like mine. So sad to what might have been to that marriage.:);):)

Back
Top Bottom