Charles and Diana Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Indeed, it's nice to see they relationships were back on track, after the hard times. :)

A couple of more not-posted pictures:
Charles and Diana - December 1986 (no idea what's happening, but I love the picture :D)
Charles and Diana from 1986 or 1987 (unsure about the date)

The first photo - James Bond Premiere, 1986
Diana, Princess of Wales and James Bond 007

The second photo - India, 1992
The Gem Palace Saga - Gem Palace Jaipur : Traditional and Antique Jewellery from Jaipur

Thank you for sharing these pictures. It makes me think those papers had it wrong for so long and maybe helped lead to the divorce. They seemed so happy in the early part of the marriage. Really the smiles say it all.
Thanks again!

TheTruth has some gorgeous pictures of them - excellent job!!
Just wondering if anyone out there has some pictures of the Prince and Princess of Wales with the Reagans on their state visit? Thanks!
Patrick

Thanks, TheTruth! Some more excellent pictures here - keep up the good work! I love these pictures, I saw a few of them in a magazine once and have been looking for them for a while. Charles and Diana look stunning next to the Gipper, with that unmistakable twinkle in his eye!
Patrick.

photo

Hello The Truth,
The photo of Charles and Diana on the boat is from one of their holidays in Spain with King Carlos. I believe this is the 87 or 88 August holiday. I will be able to check to verify for you. I also appreciated seeing the photo of them in India 92. We don't always see all the photos from these official trips do we? I think the one of Diana hugging Charles at Highgrove is a weekend they hosted a house party. Just FYI!

Thank you very much smg9295. Dates are sometimes hard to find especially when the pictures are from paparazzi. Thanks alot for your help :flowers:

The photo of them walking with the boys was taken at one of the children's family sports day while away at boarding school. Also, I can verify that the photo from your prior post is indeed from their 1988 holiday aboad King Carlos yacht in Majorca. Thanks for the pictures!

One of the first picture taken of Diana with Charles. They are shooting at Balmoral I believe. You can see Charles beloved labrador, Harvey.

ImageShack - Hosting :: 42mu9.jpg

Prince Charles wears a vintage tuxedo and Princess Diana wears a vintage Klondike-style dress at Fort Edmonton Park in Alberta. They pose next to a mannequin dressed as a Royal Canadian Mounty.
Corbis

I haven't had time to check every message in this thread, but I suppose someone HAS pointed out that the fellow in uniform is NOT a "manequin" but is actually a live and genuine member of the Royal Candian Mounted Police Force....??

That photo are taken in march 9, 1981. This is the first of a series of official functions Lady Diana will attend with Prince Charles into the Goldsmiths' Hall for a special performance of "Theme and Variations" in which Princess Grace of Monaco took part.
Corbis: photography, rights, motion.}

Honeymoon
Image of Honeymoon Sadat meeting - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

June 30,1981
June_30_81.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Last edited by a moderator:
There are alot of wonderful photos of Charles and Diana on here-they look so happy together in most of them. It makes me smile--

That was Andrew Gailey, the house master where William stayed.

Last edited by a moderator:
This photo wasn't from the honeymoon, more like during Canada tour in June 1983.

You're right, I was wondering why her hair looked so different and she seemed alot thinner than in 1981.

yes there's always been something about her , fascnating breathtaking diana , l've always been taken by her wedding dress she looked like she came from an enchanted land to the world .

Back
Top Bottom