Charles and Diana Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gosh, they are all squinting into the sun there...

I've never seen that picture before. Are his eyes open in the picture, while Charles was kissing Diana?

I've never seen that picture before. Are his eyes open in the picture, while Charles was kissing Diana?

Yes, this pic is new for me...I don't have information about this photo, is for this that I decided share, for If anyone Know the history behind the photo!

I remember that there were pictures at Highgrove taken by papparazzi early in Charles and Diana's marriage. Perhaps this pic is from that occasion, because the picture looks as thought it might have been taken in 1981 or 1982.

I remember that there were pictures at Highgrove taken by papparazzi early in Charles and Diana's marriage. Perhaps this pic is from that occasion, because the picture looks as thought it might have been taken in 1981 or 1982.

Thanks for the information...yes for the hair of Diana I think too that was in 1982

Gorgeous photos of the Queen of Hearts!:heartflower:

they were a good time, sad the end.

Thanks for the information...yes for the hair of Diana I think too that was in 1982
yes my friend, was in 1982. I miss your adorable photos, nata!:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
A very odd photo. The woman sitting in the chair next to the man who is lying down, doesn't look in the least bit disturbed. And the man is holding Diana's hand. And why does the notation on the side of the photo say "This photo was taken on January 8, 2011" ... does the poster mean it was posted then?

:previous:
I think the dates refers to the date when the pic was uploaded on Flickr - not when it was taken. But I agree that this pic is very odd.

Last edited by a moderator:
I found this pic of Diana. It seems she is trying to help someone who has fainted. Is that Charles? Does anyone know what was going on there? Thank you.

Untitled | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

The man lied down on the floor is Charles. And the man next to Diana is Prince Andrew. Diana was teasing Charles's tummy. This picture was taken during the Christmas of 1981.

The man lied down on the floor is Charles. And the man next to Diana is Prince Andrew. Diana was teasing Charles's tummy. This picture was taken during the Christmas of 1981.

This photo was taken in 1982 or 1983 at a Christmas dinner.
Memories Of Diana : Royal Jokers Show True Love - Princess Diana Remembered

Diana was wearing a dress designed by David and Elizabeth Emanuel. She used it on numerous occasions between 1983 and 1985.
Memories Of Diana  :  Charles And Diana Dance Cheek To Cheek  - Princess Diana Remembered

Back
Top Bottom