The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #1661  
Old 06-30-2016, 05:26 AM
Jacknch's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Suffolk, United Kingdom
Posts: 8,401
Let's now return to the topic of the thread. There are other threads in existence to discuss the Duchess of Cornwall.
__________________

__________________
JACK
Reply With Quote
  #1662  
Old 06-30-2016, 01:58 PM
Queen Camilla's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Chicago, United States
Posts: 1,861
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denville View Post
And by the late 80s no matter what way you slice it Charles was definitely involved sexually with Camilla. in Tina B's biography, she notes that soon after their 7th Wedding anniversary, Diana was leaving Highgrove to go back to London one Sunday night and then turned round iwht her detective and went back to find Cam's car was parked outside.

Hewitts affair with Diana problaby started around 1986 when she had begun to get over her bulimia and had lost hope of her marriage being very happy. ..
1986 Hewitt
1988 Camilla 1981 plus 7 years =1988

Charles and Diana were sharing Highgrove.
Hewitt was spending weekends at Highgrove in the 1980s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denville View Post
I've never heard of her being flirtatious until the very late 80s or beginning of the 90s. ..
She was flirting with the crew during the honeymoon. Charles wrote about Diana enjoying her time.
She danced with Sleep in 1985.
She danced with Travolta in 1986. (She asked to dance with him.)
She invited Philip Dunne to vacation with her and Charles in 1987.

All happened before 1988.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #1663  
Old 06-30-2016, 02:38 PM
Osipi's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Posts: 15,331
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Camilla View Post
She was flirting with the crew during the honeymoon. Charles wrote about Diana enjoying her time.
She danced with Sleep in 1985.
She danced with Travolta in 1986. (She asked to dance with him.)
She invited Philip Dunne to vacation with her and Charles in 1987.
Diana was so much more of an extrovert than Charles was. We can't really take what we see as flirtations or mingling with the crew or dancing with someone as an indication that Diana was doing anything other than enjoying herself. Diana seemed to be definitely a party hardy type of girl that enjoyed being out with people and doing things. Charles seems to me more like the type that would prefer to stay in with a good book or just a small, intimate gathering of friends over for dinner. There is nothing wrong with being either type of person except that it does make for clashes in a marriage. So many differences. City lights vs. Highland mists on the River Dee. Disney World and amusement parks vs. hunt parties and polo clubs. Shopping till you're dropping vs. pulling weeds.

There really is so much more to look at the marriage of Charles and Diana besides focusing on affairs and physical attractions and cheating and who done who wrong first. As I've stated before and I'll state again, there would have been no thoughts of anyone else in the marriage besides Charles and Diana if they could have found common ground and common interests and worked to build a good, solid friendship base to strengthen the marriage.

For their marriage to be successful, I think, both Charles and Diana would have to have done major adjustments to their personalities and their interests in life to be happy with each other. And when someone changes to appease someone else, it takes away the individuality of the person and causes misery in and of itself. This is why Charles had a shock coming to him when he found out what his future wife professed to "adore" before marriage turned out to be such a fallacy.
__________________
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. ~~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~~
Reply With Quote
  #1664  
Old 07-01-2016, 02:17 AM
Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 6,660
And Charles danced with other women.. On the occasional that Diana was dacnign with Philip Dunne he had spent most of the evening with Anna Wallace and Camilla.
Reply With Quote
  #1665  
Old 07-01-2016, 03:05 AM
Mermaid1962's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: NearTheCoast, Canada
Posts: 6,304
Yes, I agree. They did have things in common. They both loved music. They both liked to eat healthily and get exercise. They both were interested in people and helping them. They both were witty and enjoyed humour. Plus, needless to say, they both loved their children.

In some ways, they seemed to have everything going for them. They didn't have to worry about getting the bills paid or having to save money for their children's education. They lived with every possible material comfort and convenience. Both had friends they could depend on.

Many couples have had good marriages with much less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
As I've stated before and I'll state again, there would have been no thoughts of anyone else in the marriage besides Charles and Diana if they could have found common ground and common interests and worked to build a good, solid friendship base to strengthen the marriage.
Reply With Quote
  #1666  
Old 07-01-2016, 04:35 AM
WreathOfLaurels's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Wellington, New Zealand
Posts: 540


For a more irreverent (and rubbery) take on the war of the wales' - enjoy!
Reply With Quote
  #1667  
Old 07-01-2016, 09:50 AM
Majesty
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 7,399
Love it, Laurels. Very enjoyable!
Reply With Quote
  #1668  
Old 07-01-2016, 04:23 PM
XeniaCasaraghi's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Texas, United States
Posts: 3,688
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Camilla View Post
1986 Hewitt
1988 Camilla 1981 plus 7 years =1988

Charles and Diana were sharing Highgrove.
Hewitt was spending weekends at Highgrove in the 1980s.


She was flirting with the crew during the honeymoon. Charles wrote about Diana enjoying her time.
She danced with Sleep in 1985.
She danced with Travolta in 1986. (She asked to dance with him.)
She invited Philip Dunne to vacation with her and Charles in 1987.

All happened before 1988.
None of those are flirtations or anything wrong on her part except the Phillip Dunn thing. I'm sorry but you seem to be grasping at straws to make Diana look bad. The Hewitt thing and her bringing him around her children is bad enough. If there was indeed a sexual relationship with Mannakee that is an additional bad thing she did. But dancing with John Travolta is nothing but a dance, and I believe it was a publicity stunt.
Reply With Quote
  #1669  
Old 07-02-2016, 12:04 AM
Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 6,660
A bit ridiculous to blame Diana for dancing with a well known dancing star at a public event, on a foreign tour, accompanied by her husband. It is not a "publicity stunt", its the srot of thing that is expected when you go on a foreign tour that you join in the social events organised by the host country and if a well known dancer is there, you dance with him.
and the night that she's Accused of flirting and dancing with Philp Dunne, Charles had spent the night dancing and talking with his 2 ex girlfriends...
Reply With Quote
  #1670  
Old 07-02-2016, 12:21 AM
Lady Nimue's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Pacific Palisades CA, United States
Posts: 4,420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denville View Post
Both of them had their faults and their good points. Both of them made mistakes.
The leveling, making them both 'to blame': this is the 'diplomatic' compromise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denville View Post
But for some, Diana can do no wrong and for some, Charles can do no wrong and Diana - even when she did soemthing as harmless as a dance with a ballet dancer - is always in the wrong. So if I feel that one or the other is being criticised unfairly, I think it is only right to point to the fact that the other partner in the marriage ALSO did wrong things and very often the very Same wrong things..
Yes and no. Diana was the one who made it all public. Diana was the one whose behavior was so overtly unusual for a Princess of Wales that she had to beat back the bad press coming her way with lurid accusations against Charles and the BRF. Hardly a level playing field. Anyone who casts an eye over the history sees pretty clearly who the instigator was of the whole public mess.

For me (and you may disagree) Diana always must be faulted for making her private life, her married life, a matter of public comment and record. Charles was always circumspect until pressed, and even then he never spoke ill of Diana, ever. That is not equal 'wrongness'.
__________________
Russian National Anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGoNaLjQrV8
O Magnum Mysterium: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWU7dyey6yo
Reply With Quote
  #1671  
Old 07-02-2016, 12:36 AM
Majesty
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 7,399
Yes, I agree with you that Diana's behaviour as Princess of Wales was 'unusual'. She was ill with an eating disorder. She also took a lover because her husband's heart had always been with another woman. Most Prinesses of Wales in the past, like Alexandra, just put up with their husband's infidelity and in some cases boorishness. Heaven forbid that they should do exactly the same as their spouses. Just suffer in silence, ladies!

When they did give as good as they got, like Caroline, the estranged wife of the Prince Regent, they were pilloried for it by Society. Naturally, because it's so important to keep everything hidden from the public view isn't it? Must behave nicey-nicey, as if everything in the garden is lovely, in case the public should suspect the truth.
Reply With Quote
  #1672  
Old 07-02-2016, 12:56 AM
Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 6,660
well I dont agree with Diana's making the whole mess public, to be honest. I dont think she did herself any lasting good. SHe got out of thte RF, but i am not sure if her chances of finding a new man and a new life after that were very good and i think she was very stressed out by the whole fight. Charles didn't mind her having lovers provided she was discreet,and I think she would have been better to keep the marriage togehter and find some private happiness, as Charles did. However while he didn't "speak out" as much as Diana did, he didn't keep silent. he didn't HAVE to admit to an affair on TV or insinuate that he hadn't wanted to marry Diana and had been pushed into it. A dignified silence from him woudl have been much better.
Im afraid I really dont understand what Nimue means by this "She had to beat back the bad press coming her way with lurid accusations against Charles and the BRF."
What bad publicity was coming her way? Diana until the early 90s was the darling of the tabloids. Even when people and press got fed up with the War, and cooled, she sitll had a lot of support? So what is this bad publciitty? when was it "coming her way"? Was it before she did Morton? Or later?
Reply With Quote
  #1673  
Old 07-02-2016, 01:03 AM
Roslyn's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Tintenbar, Australia
Posts: 3,971
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
Diana was so much more of an extrovert than Charles was. We can't really take what we see as flirtations or mingling with the crew or dancing with someone as an indication that Diana was doing anything other than enjoying herself. Diana seemed to be definitely a party hardy type of girl that enjoyed being out with people and doing things. Charles seems to me more like the type that would prefer to stay in with a good book or just a small, intimate gathering of friends over for dinner. There is nothing wrong with being either type of person except that it does make for clashes in a marriage. So many differences. City lights vs. Highland mists on the River Dee. Disney World and amusement parks vs. hunt parties and polo clubs. Shopping till you're dropping vs. pulling weeds.

There really is so much more to look at the marriage of Charles and Diana besides focusing on affairs and physical attractions and cheating and who done who wrong first. As I've stated before and I'll state again, there would have been no thoughts of anyone else in the marriage besides Charles and Diana if they could have found common ground and common interests and worked to build a good, solid friendship base to strengthen the marriage.

For their marriage to be successful, I think, both Charles and Diana would have to have done major adjustments to their personalities and their interests in life to be happy with each other. And when someone changes to appease someone else, it takes away the individuality of the person and causes misery in and of itself. This is why Charles had a shock coming to him when he found out what his future wife professed to "adore" before marriage turned out to be such a fallacy.
I totally agree. In my opinion the affairs were just a symptom, not the cause.

I believe that this marriage was doomed from the start. I do not think there was enough common ground between them to build the sort of solid relationship they needed in order for the marriage to last, or perhaps just not enough for these two particular people to be able to achieve that objective. I do not believe that forcing Charles to stay away from Camilla would have meant that he would have been happy with Diana, or indeed made him into a person that Diana would have been happy with.
__________________
"That's it then. Cancel the kitchen scraps for lepers and orphans, no more merciful beheadings, -- and call off Christmas!!!"
Reply With Quote
  #1674  
Old 07-02-2016, 01:11 AM
Lady Nimue's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Pacific Palisades CA, United States
Posts: 4,420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryong View Post
Yes, I agree with you that Diana's behaviour as Princess of Wales was 'unusual'. She was ill with an eating disorder.
There, you have said it. Diana was ill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryong View Post
Most Prinesses of Wales in the past, like Alexandra, just put up with their husband's infidelity and in some cases boorishness. Heaven forbid that they should do exactly the same as their spouses. Just suffer in silence, ladies!

When they did give as good as they got, like Caroline, the estranged wife of the Prince Regent, they were pilloried for it by Society. Naturally, because it's so important to keep everything hidden from the public view isn't it? Must behave nicey-nicey, as if everything in the garden is lovely, in case the public should suspect the truth.
I guess the question is: what part of a royal's life is public business? what part is private? If Diana (or anyone, even Catherine) was having problems in her marriage and Charles proved unyielding, she had options as a modern woman. She could have walked away, insisted on a separation, then divorce, gone back into private life. Assuming that her only option was to make a public spectacle is interesting but not persuasive. IMO.
__________________
Russian National Anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGoNaLjQrV8
O Magnum Mysterium: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWU7dyey6yo
Reply With Quote
  #1675  
Old 07-02-2016, 01:57 AM
Majesty
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 7,399
I've never denied that Diana had an eating disorder. That doesn't signify she was insane, however.

The Morton book came out in 1992, the Panorama interview in 1995. Diana and Charles married in 1981. That's more than a decade of maintaining silence. Diana hardly burst into print in 1982. She played a public role superbly as Princess of Wales for a decade, and produced two children. She wasn't making a spectacle of herself.
Reply With Quote
  #1676  
Old 07-02-2016, 02:02 AM
Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 6,660
She could NOT have walked away or insisted on separation or divorce. The whole drama was based on the fact that it was increasingly obvious by the late 80s that the couple were mismatched and that they were unhappy but it was considered impossible for them to get a divorce. The only way they finally got a divorce was because the queen realised that the whole fight in the meidia was worse for the RF than a divorce and so she allowed it. IMO Charles wanted a divorce as much if not more than Di did, as time went on, but the queen was very reluctant to sanction. I think their only option was to make a fuss, on and on and on, and to leak stories to the media, to make the queen believe that they simply weren't able to live together and that if forced to, they were going to become a complete scandal.

I think that she was always his first love but he accepted that at first she didn't want to marry him, because she didn't want a public life and knew thtat because of her past, she wouldn't be acceptable. But she was always the person he turned to in times of need, and they clearly had a storng sexual bond. If he didn't love her, how come he insisted on marrying her as soon as he could, even when she wasn't very popular and he must have know that he could have won acceptance more easily for another woman as his second wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mermaid1962 View Post
Yes, I agree. They did have things in common. They both loved music. They both liked to eat healthily and get exercise. They both were interested in people and helping them. They both were witty and enjoyed humour. Plus, needless to say, they both loved their children.

In some ways, they seemed to have everything going for them. They didn't have to worry about getting the bills paid or having to save money for their children's education. They lived with every possible material comfort and convenience. Both had friends they could depend on.

Many couples have had good marriages with much less.
well they loved their children but I don't think they agreed on how to bring them up. They boht liked music but not really the same kind. THey boht liked exercise but Di liked "townie" exercising like tennis and the gym while he liked country sports and horsey sports.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryong View Post
I've never denied that Diana had an eating disorder. That doesn't signify she was insane, however.

The Morton book came out in 1992, the Panorama interview in 1995. Diana and Charles married in 1981. going London Society.
Not insane but I think she did have problems over and above the eating disorder. I think she had severe depression at times and she didn't get much help for it, partly because she was reluctant to seek help. But she wasn't insane. if she had been, maybe she would have "gone public" I the first few years. I think that by 1990 or so, she was very unhappy and lonely. She had had James Hewitt but the affair had not lasted. But I think she didn't really know what she wanted to do, with doing the Morton book. Did she want a divorce? Or did she just want to hit out at the RF and tell Chas that she wanted him back or wanted him to give Cam up? But the book didn't result in a divorce or Charles coming back to her. So I think she got more depressed and paranoid and went a notch up in doing Bashir..
Reply With Quote
  #1677  
Old 07-02-2016, 06:59 PM
Lady Nimue's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Pacific Palisades CA, United States
Posts: 4,420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryong View Post
I've never denied that Diana had an eating disorder. That doesn't signify she was insane, however.
She had issues, serious issues. Read any comprehensive biography and it will be obvious that Diana had issues, not just personality quirks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryong View Post
The Morton book came out in 1992, the Panorama interview in 1995. Diana and Charles married in 1981. That's more than a decade of maintaining silence. Diana hardly burst into print in 1982. She played a public role superbly as Princess of Wales for a decade, and produced two children. She wasn't making a spectacle of herself.
Here we will have to agree to disagree. There are joint interviews of Charles and Diana in 1985 (four years after the marriage) that make me squirm. Diana's disrespect towards Charles is very open and unpleasant. You can read newspaper articles hinting at problems in 1986, and openly discussing the 'separate ways' of the Wales marriage by 1987/88.

I think if you go back into this thread you will find the relevant information regarding why Diana thought up the Morton book (she was getting very bad press, she was far from being a 'superb' Princess of Wales).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denville View Post
She could NOT have walked away or insisted on separation or divorce. The whole drama was based on the fact that it was increasingly obvious by the late 80s that the couple were mismatched and that they were unhappy but it was considered impossible for them to get a divorce. The only way they finally got a divorce was because the queen realised that the whole fight in the meidia was worse for the RF than a divorce and so she allowed it.
The Queen realized with the Panorama Interview that Diana was seriously disconnected from reality. Charles had been requesting divorce proceedings to commence, and it was only with the Panorama Interview that the Queen finally saw that the route Charles was advocating was unavoidable. Diana had never asked the Queen for a divorce (as far as I know).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denville View Post
IMO Charles wanted a divorce as much if not more than Di did, as time went on, but the queen was very reluctant to sanction. I think their only option was to make a fuss, on and on and on, and to leak stories to the media, to make the queen believe that they simply weren't able to live together and that if forced to, they were going to become a complete scandal.
I think your timeline is off. Diana had never asked the Queen for a divorce. It was Charles who had made the request and been put off by the Queen.

It was Diana that was becoming the public scandal. Hewitt had gone public, and she then went public with it. She was the target of a police investigation regarding the stalking of a married man. The Panorama Interview (like the Morton book before it) was Diana's attempt to re-direct the public's gaze from what was proving exceptionally embarrassing press focus on her onto Charles (and the BRF). She succeeded (as she had with the Morton book). She never dreamed it would initiate divorce proceedings, quite the reverse. She felt it was not possible for Charles to divorce her (which made her reckless imo, she lost all perspective on exactly how, and from whom, she derived her status).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denville View Post
Not insane but I think she did have problems over and above the eating disorder. I think she had severe depression at times and she didn't get much help for it, partly because she was reluctant to seek help. But she wasn't insane.
Read a good biography of Diana. Diana was getting help. There were therapists. The BRF was addressing the situation. It's a far more complicated story than you seem to know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denville View Post
I think she didn't really know what she wanted to do, with doing the Morton book.
She knew. The press was getting bad, perilously anti-Diana, in fact. Her counter-stroke was clever. Really consider what this 'helpless' woman did. How many would have that kind of savvy? Not many at all. Or the stomach for it? Few.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denville View Post
Did she want a divorce?
No. She had no intention of losing her status as Princess of Wales and future Queen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denville View Post
Or did she just want to hit out at the RF and tell Chas that she wanted him back or wanted him to give Cam up? But the book didn't result in a divorce or Charles coming back to her. So I think she got more depressed and paranoid and went a notch up in doing Bashir..
What you're failing to recognize in all this is how bizarre Diana's attempt at 'communication' with her husband was. No one 'communicates' with their husband through tell-all books. No marriage recovers from that kind of betrayal. The Morton book got the press off her but it also got her the separation. The Panorama Interview got the press off her but it also got her the divorce, which she later expressed deep regret over (she said the Panorama Interview was a mistake). She was sent packing. She had gone too far. It's there for anyone to see, the timeline. Very sad for her. She left the Queen very little option.
__________________
Russian National Anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGoNaLjQrV8
O Magnum Mysterium: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWU7dyey6yo
Reply With Quote
  #1678  
Old 07-02-2016, 07:07 PM
duchessrachel's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Birmingham, United States
Posts: 1,004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Nimue View Post


Here we will have to agree to disagree. There are joint interviews of Charles and Diana in 1985 (four years after the marriage) that make me squirm. Diana's disrespect towards Charles is very open and unpleasant. You can read newspaper articles hinting at problems in 1986, and openly discussing the 'separate ways' of the Wales marriage by 1987/88.
Are there any transcripts of those interviews? I followed them all through the 80's and 90's, but I don't remember when the cracks in their marriage first started to show.
Reply With Quote
  #1679  
Old 07-02-2016, 07:13 PM
Lady Nimue's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Pacific Palisades CA, United States
Posts: 4,420
Quote:
Originally Posted by duchessrachel View Post
Are there any transcripts of those interviews? I followed them all through the 80's and 90's, but I don't remember when the cracks in their marriage first started to show.
Go on YouTube. That's where I saw them. It's very much watching her manner. But overall (I admit) I never found Diana comfortable to watch. She had an unusual public affect imo.
__________________
Russian National Anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGoNaLjQrV8
O Magnum Mysterium: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWU7dyey6yo
Reply With Quote
  #1680  
Old 07-02-2016, 07:49 PM
WreathOfLaurels's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Wellington, New Zealand
Posts: 540
Lady Nimue's comments tally closely to what was in the Tina Brown biography - Diana lost a lot of perspective of her place in the overall set up of the RF and her star power was too overpowering and threw the group dynamic out balance.

She also overlooked the basic fact that her husband was the future king and therefore not a man to anger or alienate. She may have been popular with the public but her social base was narrow and during the early years offended too many within her and Cs social circle - including Camilla who was not a woman to treat lightly or in an offhanded way.

Diana's delusions about her family's power, influence, and status I.e. That they were somehow superior to the RF was also a major factor in her behaviour becoming more arrogant and unbalanced, as well as causing a great deal of offence her in laws who are sensitive I the subject of their German heritage. The time of aristocratic grandees being able to run rival courts and influence the choice of King was long gone but somone failed to tell Diana this fact until it was too late.
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
diana princess of wales, marriage, prince charles, prince of wales, princess diana


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Charles and Diana Picture Thread Josefine Diana, Princess of Wales (1961-1997) 449 10-11-2019 12:46 AM
Charles and Diana: Visit to Italy - 1985 jun5 Diana, Princess of Wales (1961-1997) 57 09-02-2012 09:35 PM




Popular Tags
abdication baby names bangladesh biography bridal gown chittagong cht clarence house diana princess of wales dna dragons dubai dutch royal family earl of snowdon facts fantasy movie future general news thread george vi hereditary grand duchess stéphanie hill historical drama history house of grimaldi intro italian royal family jewellery jumma languages list of rulers mail mary: crown princess of denmark mbs mountbatten nepalese royal jewels nobel prize northern ireland norway norway history palestine prince dimitri princely family of monaco princess alexia (2005 -) princess chulabhorn walailak princess eugenie princess laurentien princess of orange queen louise queen mathilde random facts royal court royal dress-ups royal jewels royal marriage royal re-enactments. royalty of taiwan royal wedding royal wedding gown serbian royal family settings snowdon thailand tips tracts uae customs united kingdom united states of america visit from sweden wittelsbach working royals; full-time royals; part-time royals;


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:09 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020
Jelsoft Enterprises
×