Avatars, Fanart and Magazine Covers of Diana, Princess of Wales

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Of all the magazine covers featuring Princess Diana, I love the ones in which she's wearing a tiara, especially on her wedding day but I hate those where she's wearing ugly waterproofs because nobody looks attractive in them. Hideous and most unprincess-like IMHO.

:previous:
Hmm, the dress looks OK but I'm not too keen on the hairstyle because it looks as though Diana has just got out of the shower and straight into her dress.

Last edited by a moderator:
Royal wedding 2011: Diana's greatest legacy - William married for love | Mail Online

Had to post. Rosa Mockten a close friend of Diana, Princess of Wales somes up what she thinks is Diana's legacy. I agree totally.:flowers:

That was a great article Rosa is right Diana would have been so happy for William and Catherine.:)

A new poster Dj Tricki created this amazing fan vid (one of the best I've seen) in memory of the Princess.:flowers: I feel that this belongs here.

YouTube - Lady Diana (Produced By Dj Tricki)

here a little gift!

Attachments

• queen of hearts.jpg
    queen of hearts.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 386
that is nice Nata, thanks a lot! Wish i could do that! xx

diana is my inspiration :D thanks for all my dear friend!! If you want I can teach you! is the magical world of Photoshop!!

WOW! THE MAGIC PHOTOSHOP MY GOD!!! THIS IS REALLY AMAZING!!

When I saw this PHOTO I almost fainted ... WHAT COULD BE AND WAS NOT

a fake portrait of Diana and Dodi with their “son”.

Ohhh...this is as bad as Newsweeks birthday photo!!!!

nata8904, where did you ever find this??? I hope her family haven't seen this.

I FOUND THIS PHOTO IN THE BLOG ENGLAND`S ROSE... AND WHEN I SEE THIS PHOTO I THINK : Eek:
REALLY THIS PHOTO IS LIKE THE NEWSWEEK... BUT I RECOGNIZE THAT IS AMAZING THE POWER OF PHOTOSHOP!!!: Ohmy:

That is worse than the Newsweek photo. Makes me nauseous.... hope Wills & Harry have not seen this!:ohmy:

thank you for sharing! Great covers, my favourite is first one

not strictly magazine covers but both from Hello magazine. the 1st october 1990 and the 2nd july 1991 and i'm in the backround of both of them!!

Attachments

• diana hello mag 1990.jpg
    diana hello mag 1990.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 1,223
  • michelle and diana 1st july 1990.jpg
    michelle and diana 1st july 1990.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 1,549
In the 80s I used to look at the women's mags every week to see if they had a Diana story or picture. the mag editors said that they worried that people would get bored with her face being on the cover so often but it didn't seem to happen. I can't think of anyone else I would love to see every week like that

I bet, after all these years, her face on a cover boosts sales considerably.

LaRae

well Its not the same is it? but I m sure that a pic of another royal now does not boost sales the same way

Back
Top Bottom