Avatars, Fanart and Magazine Covers of Diana, Princess of Wales

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi all,

Like Elspeth said, we are looking for members who would like to write and/or cowrite some articles. Many people here know a lot on Diana so it would be really a wonderful thing to work together. The most important is to collect various informations. You won't have to write the whole thing if you don't feel like it of course, but sharing your knowledge on a particular facet would be a great resource to build a good article. Looking forward to collaborate with you :flowers:. Thanks :D

Last edited:
Hi SARA , GREAT JOB especially the 3rd one you are a great artist

hi Oyaster i like it too much

Great job auma, now we have the queen of diana art

Last edited by a moderator:
i hope you like it :)

000fq3.png
0001fs7.gif
0002vh8.gif

+ blend

dianapd7.gif

Hi all,

Like Elspeth said, we are looking for members who would like to write and/or cowrite some articles. Many people here know a lot on Diana so it would be really a wonderful thing to work together. The most important is to collect various informations. You won't have to write the whole thing if you don't feel like it of course, but sharing your knowledge on a particular facet would be a great resource to build a good article. Looking forward to collaborate with you :flowers:. Thanks :D

If you would like me to give my input (info) on Diana, Princess of Wales I am willing to help you and Elspeth. I really identified with the princess.

I am not a writer so I can not do that aspect.:flowers:

I've been gathering info on education and "career." I've gotten some good stuff and made some interesting connections.

Excellent! If you want to store any of it at the document at Google Docs, go ahead. You're a collaborator on the document so you should have access.

Can anyone explain O- and A- levels to me? I've never had a good explanation.

Have you read Harry Potter?

Remember OWLs and NEWTs.

They are sort of based on the idea of A and O levels.

At the end of compulsory years of school students sat O levels when Diana was at school. I believe they are now called GCSEs. These are externally set and marked nationwide exams. William has about 12 of them. They can sit one or more earlier than others as well.

In the last couple of years of school students choose what to study and sit nationwide exams in these subjects. William did History of Art, Geography and at least one other subject if my memory serves me correctly. These are called A levels.

The number and grade of the A levels determines, for most people, what uni and what course a student is eligible to undertake. They may also be used by other institutions to determine entry.

Harry did a couple of A levels and got a D for one of them - indicating a pass but not a strong pass. I think Eugenie has the most A's of the royals.

Diana didn't get any O levels, which indicates a poor academic achievement. She herself admitted that she wasn't very bright and that is what that indicates. She was street smart (she could read people) but not academically smart.

Didn't notice that in Harry Potter, wasn't a great fan of those books in any case (sorry!).

Yes, I knew that the end result was that, in the USA we would have said that Diana didn't graduate high school and wouldn't be going on to higher education. Another missed opportunity for this young lady (I wouldn't have tolerated that from my teenager).

I've wondered sometimes whether Diana had an attention-deficit problem. Patrick Jephson said that she had trouble concentrating during meetings, and she was also known to have a high level of energy well into her adult years.:ermm:

Diana didn't get any O levels, which indicates a poor academic achievement. She herself admitted that she wasn't very bright and that is what that indicates. She was street smart (she could read people) but not academically smart.

Great avatars,monic.I like specially the second and the sixth one.Thanks:flowers:

Great avatars of Diana,Monic!She was so beautiful in those pictures!!!It's pleasure to see the avatars where she was with her sons!

I love these two covers.Magazines without Diana have no so much interest.It was always a pleasure to see her so elegant and kind.
Princess Grace and Princess Diana in the cover together is great,as they had many things in common,pretty ,elegant,fairytale princesses,icons of fashion,who died young in a car accident...
In the last cover she is specially pretty.Diana was beautiful inside and outside.Thanks maryamj:flowers:
I like specially these two covers,I like the hat in the first one ,and the pink dress in the second.Thanks dear maryamj:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
beautiful avatars i like it

The covers of the magazines you posted are great, gfg02! I wish I could collect all of these magazines.;)

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Alina/Desktop/alina/diana/poze%20trucate%20diana/18Z5I-104-1.jpg

Last edited:
Great

i got e-mail today one of my member and send me of Princess Diana's new websites its makes me really surprises so if you would like see view of their websites.

~Princess Diana ~ if that websites will work out hope so! fingers cross

It's a great site i really like it thanks Sara:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom