Avatars, Fanart and Magazine Covers of Diana, Princess of Wales

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Does anyone know which outfit Diana is wearing in the top right picture? I don't recognize it and its driving me crazy!:D

Thank you!

It wasn't a suit that Diana wore often, maybe 3 or 4 times. It's a blue/white striped cotton suit. Here are two pics. I've included the second picture because it's the best one I have of the suit - but in this case, it's Diana's sister Sarah that's wearing it. :)

Photos: T Graham; Sygma

Ok I got some diana covers I have NONE of these unfortunately but I've seen them on ebay and saved them to have that way at least.

harpersqueenmagazine.jpg
WomensWklyOct1580.jpg

WomansOwnJan.jpg
telegraphmagcoverladydi.jpg

TatlerApril1993cover.jpg

T.jpg

NeuePostAscot81cover.jpg
PalmBeachLife.jpg

LadysCircleyellowgown.jpg

Last edited:
Great magazine covers!

One of my pet peeves is when the negative is flipped and the face looks a little distorted (like on the Palm Beach cover). Still glad to see "new" (to me) pictures though.

Amen, Lady Jean. I also hate to see those "flipped" pictures. I mean, can't the editors see how ridiculous it looks when, for example, her engagement ring is on the right hand? And as you say, the facial expression is just somehow off. Besides which, Diana never parted her hair on the right side. Those pics really do aggravate me. I've even seen a few where she's reaching out to shake hands with someone -- with her LEFT hand. Aargh!

Last edited:
With the publication of Andrew Morton's book, Diana, Her True Story, the princess was on the cover of People many times in 1992.

Hello Mariana;

WOW! You're very talented! I love your art work.

Thank you for sharing them!

Lots of Love,
Noura ;)

I am so unrealistic but I would love to have every magazine that Diana ever appeared in. My home wouldn't be large enough to contain them all, I know but it would keep me busy for a year!

Wonderful to see these covers again! I have several HELLO and Royalty and Majesty .. I hate to get rid of them... but one day....

Last edited by a moderator:
The photo of a young Diana in the purple/mauve stripped dress/jacket coat and hat, is a horrible one. I have never seen that one before, but it is too old an outfit for her at that age, I believe! Now the yellow dress ( see only the top), is lovely and I would loved to have seen that in full front photo

Thanks everyone for submitting these...

Christo's Girl said:
I am so unrealistic but I would love to have every magazine that Diana ever appeared in. My home wouldn't be large enough to contain them all, I know but it would keep me busy for a year!

Oh me too in my silly:p moments I think if a genie were to pop in my life with 3 wishes one would be have everything on diana. Although considering I have 469 scrapbooks:eek: I guess I'm doing ok in that area plus everything else I have.

Canadiana said:
Oh me too in my silly:p moments I think if a genie were to pop in my life with 3 wishes one would be have everything on diana. Although considering I have 469 scrapbooks:eek: I guess I'm doing ok in that area plus everything else I have.

I'm not sure how many I have, but I will never get rid of any of them! 469 scrapbooks is amazing!!! If a genie popped up in mine, I would wish to have Diana back. It's still so hard to believe that she's gone.

Wow all these magazine covers are amazing! I was just wondering do these magazines allow people to still buy the older issues of the ones with diana?

When she passed away, there was a deluge of Diana magazine covers for several weeks in a row here in my country. We were getting the glossy Australian magazines, the Times and Newsweek with Diana, Diana, Diana. My girlfriends went out and bought as many as they can afford. I did not want to buy any to be reminded of the void I felt when she passed away. Now I wish I had. So thank you all for posting those lovely covers.

i got e-mail today one of my member and send me of Princess Diana's new websites its makes me really surprises so if you would like see view of their websites.

http://dianasitemap.tripod.com/ if that websites will work out hope so! fingers cross

Thanks very much sara1981.
It certainly did work and was so nice to take a trip down memory lane. I had forgotten some of the incredibly stunning dresses she had worn especially her evening gowns.
Thanks for sharing.

Wonderful art work, I was just in awe! Thank you all very much.

Lily

NLHerald.jpg

this is a weekly magazine from where I live and they just had diana on the cover in this commemoration issue I was happy to see they always remember her but not always a full cover so I was thrilled to see they did and thought you all might like to see the cover. Lisa

Duchess said:
the first 2 sites mentioned here are really disturbing. the first one asks for donations.

At last something on which we can agree!:lol:

Canadiana,
Thank you for posting that! I always liked that coat, I thought it looked so elegant.

What outfits do they show from Newfoundland?

You are so lucky, nothing here in America on her so far!!
Tenngirl

Back
Top Bottom