Video for Princess Caroline & Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, thank you!

tbhrc said:
Just have a look at this thread: Video Links - Family of Monaco
I'm sure you'll find something over there.

Oh, thank you very much.

These Forums are so vast and there are so many of them that ... it's nice to be taken by the hand and then led exactly to where one might want to go --

I will give that link a look-see.

-- Abbie :flowers:

Hi everyone!!I'm new and I beginning right now ask you excuse for my terrible english:bang:I love Charlotte!!!she is really a model for me like her grandmother Grace Kelly...she is incredible beautiful,smart,elegant but above all she has a great strength of mind...you know...also I have lost my father so I know as it is felt to us...for this anything this girl makes she is admirable,because in her life she has endured many losses but she always walks to high head and she makes us to dream..!!I made a video with some pictures that I catch around the net,if you want to see there's the link: YouTube - Charlotte Casiraghi I working on another video,for me more beautiful and sweet,when I'll made it post here...always if interest you...:wub:PS:sorry sorry sorry for my english!!!:bang:

Hello Lady Charlotte!

Your English isn`t that bad, I think it`s quite good!!

I am also a grat fan of Charlotte, but at the moment, I think she has lost a lot of grace she used to have when she was younger. She is still a pretty girl and I hope we will see her soon in another great robe of Chanel!:flowers:

i liked ur video _Ps: i'm from Peru and my english isn't that good as you :lol: but i doesn't matter Good work at that video

Char is beautiful and smart and Cute and trendy and everything i love her..
what is she doing now? can anyone tell me if she's still in Ibiza?

hey,

a "pic" of charlotte appears in a video of Justice....it's at the 59th secondes...YouTube - Justice - D.A.N.C.E [OFFICIAL VIDEO] ....
i watched that video a hundreds time...and i never noticed it until a friend of mine tell me. when she told me i was like..uhh what? charlotte in Justice's video...i wouldn't believe it...lol but in fact it's true...of course it just during 2 seconds...
Look at the guy with the white t-shirt...

Yeah..Kenya did mention that on the last article, Charlotte will be appeared on the t-shirt coz he thinks she's cute... I thought he against all the royal since he slam Prince William and Harry before.. maybe he got some optional...especially when it comes to female royal :rolleyes:

The videos and music are GREAT - fun to watch! Thank you!:flowers:

Video of Grace Kelly and Charlotte Made By Me

Hello everyone!..I just made a video about Princess Grace and Charlotte Casiraghi out of their beautiful photos.Pls. check it out, here's the link on youtube...Hope you will like it..Thanks..:flowers:
YouTube - Grace Kelly and Charlotte Casirgahi

Thank you ducii, that is very nice, thanks for sharing.

In this video YouTube - Grace Kelly biography part three
is a really short bit of an interview with Caroline in 1985 (around 7:10)
It seems to me that her voice became lower with the years.

Could you please link me directly to where, in YT, that you saw this video?

I would like to add this video to my favourites over there.

I also would like to subscribe to the person's channel who put up this video, as well.

Thanks,

-- Abbie

I can't search on you tube right now, but if you search for 'caroline monaco' you'll find 5 or six parts of a Grace Kelly biography. It's a really nice one, with lots of images that I never saw before. The Caroline bit was in part 3 if I'm not mistaken.

Could you please link me directly to where, in YT, that you saw this video?

I would like to add this video to my favourites over there.

I also would like to subscribe to the person's channel who put up this video, as well.

Thanks,

-- Abbie

if u want to go directly to the youtube, kindly click twice on the YT, it will appear in another page

It may be a little off-topic, but I've just found a '75 song by french singer Alain Clair dedicated to Princess Caroline. I hope you like it, I found it quite romantic, but sad. Thanks.

YouTube - CAROLINE

caroline line line.... hahahahaha :D
ducci i had watched your video on youtube and i love it!!!!

I am preparing eternalmuse for closing next week and have opened a youtube channel and put all the videos from the website on there.

YouTube - charlotteofmonaco's Channel

I also have the one of Charlotte speaking and will upload that tomorrow.
Thanks to everyone that contributed to the website over the years.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am preparing eternalmuse for closing next week and have opened a youtube channel and put all the videos from the website on there.

YouTube - charlotteofmonaco's Channel

I also have the one of Charlotte speaking and will upload that tomorrow.
Thanks to everyone that contributed to the website over the years.

I'm looking forward to hearing her voice, finally!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom