The Casiraghi Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm sure he was younger than his sister, so if he was the "youngest boy" he must have been the Casiraghi fourth child. I'm sure Marco is the first, but I don't know if the second born is Rosalba or Daniele...I think Rosalba, then Daniele, then several years later Stefano.

Grace said:
I'm sure he was younger than his sister, so if he was the "youngest boy" he must have been the Casiraghi fourth child. I'm sure Marco is the first, but I don't know if the second born is Rosalba or Daniele...I think Rosalba, then Daniele, then several years later Stefano.

You're right! My bad. I realized awhile after that post that I had forgotten about Rosalba, whom we can safely say is definitely older than at least Stefano. So you're right, he must have been the youngest child, period. I thought you must be right, but the thought popped in my head, obviously incomplete. So just to be sure I'm up to speed on the same page,
Theory One
1. Marco
2. Rosalba
3. Daniele
4. Stefano
Theory two
1. Marco
2. Daniele
3. Rosalba
4. Stefano

Rosalba Casiraghi in an interview said that her brother Daniele is the youngest of the family..

So we have a theory Trois:
1) Marco
2) Rosalba
3) Stefano
4) Daniele

I actually thought at first Daniele was youngest because in STefano's biography it says he was second-born son. I think somewhere we getting lines crossed though.

Covdm says that Rosalba says Daniele is youngest.
Grace says that Fernanda says Stefano was youngest.

I give you this quote, from Stefano's online bio:
Stefano, leur deuxième enfant, naît
le 8 septembre 1960.

This says that Stefano, the second child, born....etc. "Enfant" is child.
It says second child, not second son, as I said before. I went to double check and this is what I found.
I guess it doesn't matter, but it's interesting how much confusion there is about the Casiraghis' birth order! :lol:

Sorry about the last post. The picture (from Hola.com) is on this page with many other pics of the Casiraghis, including a family tree that I made.

the casiraghi family

what was the name of the island given to charlotte again?? where is it located.

sorry im just soo clueless. hehe.

what was the name of the island given to charlotte again?? where is it located.

sorry im just soo clueless. hehe.

I don't know the name of it, but it is off the coast of Sardinia, and it's tiny, and presently worth USD$9 million, according to the most recent reports about it. I have wondered if it is around where Porto Cervo is. Big ? mark there, though. :flowers:

Sorry about the last post. The picture (from Hola.com) is on this page with many other pics of the Casiraghis, including a family tree that I made.

Great job CasiraghiTrio! Anyway the name of Stefano's brother is spelled Daniele, not Daniel. No hard feelings!;):flowers:

Great job CasiraghiTrio! Anyway the name of Stefano's brother is spelled Daniele, not Daniel. No hard feelings!;):flowers:

Yeah, the first time I encountered his name it was spelled like you spell it, which I presume is the common Italian spelling, but Hola! spelled it the other way, and the other way seems most commonly used. I'm sure it's better to use the 'real' spelling than the translated (or Anglocized, whatever) spelling. I'll change it. Thanks for pointing it out. :flowers:

Thanks for the grazia link. Those photos of Rosalba are lovely. I wonder what the occasion is. Did she accept a new position, is she retiring or what, perhaps signing on a big corporate merger? Or is there a Casiraghi anniversary coming up?

I am so incredibly stupid sometimes, but now I realize I made the most incredible mistake about Rosalba Casiraghi's husband. I cannot believe I did not notice this before now. I was looking over Stefano's online biography (this one) and it says here that Charlotte's godfather is Massimo Bianchi, Stefano's brother-in-law!
I don't know how I overlooked it. I feel so unashamed. :bang:

Laura Casiraghi, wife of Daniele Casiraghi, godmother of Pierre, holding him at his christening. :flowers:
Source: Townsend

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder the same about Pierluigi the soccer player.
"Massimo Bianchi", Charlotte's godfather and uncle, is probably a common name in Italy, maybe Lombardy, no? There is a rather well-known string theorist (theoretical physicist) by the name, although I doubt he is the same who is Rosalba's husband. :)

I wonder the same about Pierluigi the soccer player.
"Massimo Bianchi", Charlotte's godfather and uncle, is probably a common name in Italy, maybe Lombardy, no? There is a rather well-known string theorist (theoretical physicist) by the name, although I doubt he is the same who is Rosalba's husband. :)

Bianchi (white) is a very common name all over Italy. I guess it's the second most common after Rossi (red).
As for P.G. Casiraghi - a former Juventus player, and now Italy's Under 21 coach - he's not related to the Trio. He's just their namesake.

As for P.G. Casiraghi - a former Juventus player, and now Italy's Under 21 coach - he's not related to the Trio. He's just their namesake.

Just too bad . Wouldn't it be cool for Casiraghis to have a soccer star in their family? ;)

Just too bad . Wouldn't it be cool for Casiraghis to have a soccer star in their family? ;)

Yes, I think so. :D In light of the "fanart" I just made with the brothers playing for Star Team for Children in 2006. (See fanart thread).

Regarding this pic: http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2007/08/14/carlota-alex-ibiza/imgs/carlota-alex5-a.jpg (hola.com)
I will not swear to it, but it did occur to me the first time I saw this, and I still think it's possible, that this girl with Charlotte and Alex in Ibiza is her cousin Marzia. I have only seen a few pics of Marzia on facebook (sorry, I cannot post them, as I don't believe it's appropriate; even if I have them or had access, which I don't, I would not post) but she kind of looks the same.

I believe Marzia is Daniele and Laura's daughter and sister of Fernanda.

um, i was in the same summerschool program as Gianmarco Casiraghi in 2006. It was in Boston (Harvard-MIT OSC IB summerschool program) and (despite of all the hardcore studying)it was so much funnnn (off topic)!

unfortunately, i wasn't really aware of the casiraghi trio back then , so i didn't get the initiative to interrogate him or anything! so stupid!
Few of our friends kept on telling stuff like :" you know Gianmarco is a part of some european royal family blablabla" but i didnt really pay attention to them. ha.
Anyway, he's a really nice guy . really friendly, playful, fun to be around with & all that. a bit of a partyboy yet really smart. always wears bandanna to class, apparently it was "his thing" back then. Guess that's about all i can say, would be inappropriate to say too much since I'm his friend. its just too bad i missed my chance to ask him about his uber hot cousins!

Last edited:
ram, I know exactly what you mean because I met GM too but more recently and he is one of the friendliest and coolest people. I know he finished or finishes high school in Milan this year. He goes or did go to Liceo Giuseppe Parini. Unless there is another "Giuseppe Parini", I guess it is named for the Italian poet. :)

you met him recently???? wow how was he? still long-haired i presume

yes hes nice & crazyy :D And i guess down to earth, since he didnt mention anything about his famous cousins ....well at least to me (..cause i didnt ask)
& yeah we're in the same grade so he shudve graduated this year as well.
pretty sure he did well on his finals, i remembered he always gets good grades, which pissed me off cause he always stayed out late partying the night before! yet still excel in class hahahaa ...good times.

Anyone here went through the IB (International Baccalaureate) program during high school? SO GLAD IM DONE WITH IT. blah. that program is pure torture

sucks that i have lost contact with most of my summerschool friends tho, guess i should seriously join facebook now, ugh

eh i hope he doesnt read all this post about him lol

Last edited:
Yeah, you should join facebk and look him up as he is on there. He might remember you. He has short hair now though. Still very handsome of course.
There are sometimes even pics of him at the Monaco Grand Prix events lurking around the trio. ;) He was there in 2006 and 2001 for sure, and probably for other years, no doubt. I am pretty sure he was there this year. I just don't remember.

Does Rosalba has any children?

I think Rosalba does have children. She is married to one Massimo Bianchi, who is Charlotte's godfather. I don't know anything about their family though.

Back
Top Bottom