The Casiraghi Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think, but I'm not 100% sure, they have another brother named Daniele.

I have a book abaut carolina and puts that Stefano has three brothers, marco, rosalba and Daniel

Again sorry by my English, I wait for q is understood

does the casiraghi trio speak english with an american accent like their mom?

hsieh said:
does the casiraghi trio speak english with an american accent like their mom?
We don´t know their voices. You can hear just Andrea on the thread about videos. It´s from his visit to Philippines. I think he has a strong french accent.

She is. I saw her interviewed on the TV a couple of days ago. She's aging beautifully!

Here is an old picture of Daniele, Fernanda, Giancarlo and Rosalba Casiraghi.

I met Stefano's nephew, Marco's son. He's a very handsome guy and has a pretty girlfriend. I can't remember the name of his school but he is definitely very 'jet set'. He went to Berlin Film Festival with some gal pals, including his g/f. He's a very reserved guy but friendly. He looks a lot more like Stefano than Marco. It's funny how that happens occasionally in families.:rolleyes:

CasiraghiTrio said:
I met Stefano's nephew, Marco's son. He's a very handsome guy and has a pretty girlfriend. I can't remember the name of his school but he is definitely very 'jet set'. He went to Berlin Film Festival with some gal pals, including his g/f. He's a very reserved guy but friendly. He looks a lot more like Stefano than Marco. It's funny how that happens occasionally in families.:rolleyes:
Can you tell me when and where and how didi you know it was him .Thanks

rosana said:
Can you tell me when and where and how didi you know it was him .Thanks
The thing is, I believe I said too much already. I thought you might be interested. I can't in good conscience reveal any but those shallow details. All I can say is I know it was him because I know who I was speaking to, looking at. There is no question of identities. He did not say anything that made me think this, but I had the impression he does not see much of the "trio" although they all love each other as they ought and we might expect. He did say he is close to his cousin Fernanda; I think they might be best friends, actually. Of other family members, such as his sister (Afra) I can't say but I'm sure he is close to them. He did not speak of the "trio"; all I said above is just personal speculation. I remember the name of his school but again, I am sure I said too much. I did not mean to get into details. I think I've already overstepped what is appropriate. I just know that I was always curious about the Casiraghis, and thought they seemed like a cool family, and they are. They are wealthy but quite lowkey and private. They don't go around "showing off" their status or anything. It's quite refreshing to see that.

CasiraghiTrio i wish that one day you meet the Trio too.i know that you want this badly,we all do.thanks for sharing:flowers: :flowers:

Beatrice said:
CasiraghiTrio i wish that one day you meet the Trio too.i know that you want this badly,we all do.thanks for sharing:flowers: :flowers:

You're very welcome. I wish I could share more without feeling like terrible scum. :lol: It sucks to be a person with (even a marginal) moral sense, doesn't it? I imagine it would be much more fun to be naughty and blabby. :ROFLMAO: On the bright side, though, there isn't much of a temptation. It's not like any tabloid would offer any amount if I was a scum of the earth. They hardly care about the "trio" much less their obscure cousins. Haha.
I only met GM and (briefly) Fernanda, but not Afra or anyone else.

I can confirm what we long suspected, though, which is that Fernanda is daughter of Stefano's brother Daniel and Pierre's godmother, Laura. She has blonde hair and she's about five years older than Andrea. It was Afra, not Fernanda that Andrea and Charlotte were photographed with in 2001, in Lamu, and also in Paris. Although on Worldroots, it says Fernanda, that person was Afra. Marco's family certainly always seemed rather close to "the trio". I may be wrong, but I think Fernanda is something of a "socialite". She goes to fashion shows and St Moritz and the like. She's very beautiful.

Thank you for the information, CasiraghiTrio:) Don't worry, you haven't said anything personal, just some harmless information, which I do appreciate:) And you are right, revealing information about their cousin's school and everything would be a bit... creepy

They are wealthy but quite lowkey and private. They don't go around "showing off" their status or anything.

Typical people of Brianza (the area around Como and Milan). Reserved but friendly with almost no obsentation of their wealth. Work is a religion to them, and money is a mean, not a goal. Not for nothing that area is Italy's most productive.

maya35 said:
Thank you for the information, CasiraghiTrio:) Don't worry, you haven't said anything personal, just some harmless information, which I do appreciate:) And you are right, revealing information about their cousin's school and everything would be a bit... creepy

Sigh of relief. I am glad you understand. With Gm especially, it's easy to forget he is in high school still, because he is so sophisticated and worldly. I thought he was in college at first...hoped too, until I realized a) he's in high school, and b) has a girlfriend! :lol:
The high school factor definitely confirms for me the inappropriate nature of revealing the name of the school. Also I feel that they have trusted me in a sense. I cannot express enough how truly awestruck I am, not because of their money and connections, but so much more by the magic of their love for each other. I have seen pictures of some of their holidays and I am just brought almost to tears by how fun and sweet they are as a family. I have always heard of the warmth and love of Italian cultures, and I see it here, so strongly. They are hugging each other so much and they just have fun. It's not like my families at all, where we hardly see each other and when we do, there are always fights over stupid matters! :lol:

Thank you for sharing your story Casiraghitrio!

I'm working on a family tree for the "trio" for my site. As far as the Casiraghi branch is concerned, I'm keeping it very minimal, with only the most published and necessary of dates (mostly those relating directly to Stefano) but I think for the basic overview of the family, I will just put birth years, a death year for Giancarlo Casiraghi, and just list the names of the grandchildren. For the trio, I will put full names, birthdates, but for their cousins, only names and, if known, birth years. I will leave the rest to genealogy experts, I guess, though it would be cool to know about their far reaching ancestry. I think that sort of knowledge must be for the most dedicated, though, and the most expert, because Giancarlo and Fernanda came from such humble roots, although I suppose Fernanda was born to slightly better-off situation, as daughter of a factory owner, if memory serves from my reading of the French biography of Stefano, which I still must finish translating for the site. In short, just as with all of the information on my site, there is nothing in the family tree that is not previously published or easily attainable somewhere as open knowledge. There are no "inside info" or any such that was stealthily acquired. On the other hand, if Point du Vue publishes it first, it's fair game, with a citation of course!;)

Fernanda's maiden name is Pulici, and she was born from a middle class family. Her parents died when she was still very young, so she went to live with her aunt and uncle who owned a factory, that she inherited when her aunt died.

Fernanda Pulici Casiraghi giving a speech as a Honorary Chairwoman of the Fino Mornasco's band (Corpo musicale G. Verdi)

Last edited by a moderator:
Tosca said:
Fernanda's maiden name is Pulici, and she was born from a middle class family. Her parents died when she was still very young, so she went to live with her aunt and uncle who owned a factory, that she inherited when her aunt died.
Thanks for the explanation. The bio of Stefano mentions her uncle as a factory owner and that she comes from a comfortable, though not wealthy sort of family. Hola! called her Fernanda Bissi, though, in their article about Afra's wedding. Maybe Bissi is the name of her uncle's family, and Pulici was her father's name? Anyway, I also noticed on a search about her in google that she is President of Monaco's Association for Italian business owners in Monte Carlo.

In an inteview to Fernanda Casiraghi on CHI magazine,they said that her maiden name was Fernanda Biffi..but I don't know if it's true.

covdm said:
In an inteview to Fernanda Casiraghi on CHI magazine,they said that her maiden name was Fernanda Biffi..but I don't know if it's true.
I heard a tv journalist call her Pulici, but Biffi sounds more likeable, because it's a common Lombard name, while Pulici sounds more Piedmontese. I'll check...

I also noticed on a search about her in google that she is President of Monaco's Association for Italian business owners in Monte Carlo.
I noticed it too, so she must be a well educated woman as well, since at the time she was young only wealthy people could afford going to university.
Education has always been free since Italy became a Republic, but you know, not so well off people needed to work, therefore lots of kids went to work after finishing the mandatory school.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tosca said:
I noticed it too, so she must be a well educated woman as well, since at the time she was young only wealthy people could afford going to university.
Education has always been free since Italy became a Republic, but you know, not so well off people needed to work, therefore lots of kids went to work after finishing the mandatory school.

That seems generally common in other countries, certainly in the US. I think it's a universal truth that education is truly a privilege. To be able to go to university is a great oppurtunity that many, including myself, tend to take for granted. Even where the universities are free, it is often the case because of TIME. The more one has to work for a living, the less time, in general, one has for the pursuit of degrees.

Hey, I just noticed something yesterday. I wanted to share it then but anyway, while I have the chance now and am thinking of it.... There are pictures of Gianmarco which you can easily see in Worldroots. They are old, but actually there is one that is as recent as June 2006. He goes to the F1 Grand Prix in Monaco, it turns out, with his father, Marco. You can see pics of him walking with the Casiraghi trio at the 2001 Grand Prix, and also standing behind Andrea and Tatiana at the 2006. He has blond hair, very handsome.
I had forgotten about those pictures.

Grace said:
Rosalba must be 55 or so now, because, as Rerehh said Stefano would now be 46, and he was by far the youngest of the siblings (I think Rosalba is the second after Marco, but i'm not sure)...

You're absolutely right, Grace. Stefano was the second born son, but Marco, first born son, and Rosalba are older than Stefano. Daniel must be the youngest. For sure, Stefano was second born son, as it says in his bio. online.

No, Stefano was the youngest of the four siblings...or at least Fernanda said so in an interview.

You might be right, probably are right. I am not trying to disagree or argue, but just for the sake of wondering, maybe Fernanda said "youngest son" or "youngest boy". It's just a thought.

Back
Top Bottom