The Casiraghi Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for the scans! In the first one, the pic of Stefano, it's like seeing Andrea. He looks exactly the same!

Allow me to disagree Nathalie. Stefano, eventhough he was younger in his wedding day than Andrea is today, looked much more mature, more manly like than his son does today. And, in my modest opinion... much more handsome!!! :lol: :whistling: :lol:

Rerehh, what is the interview/article like? Is it interesting, or is it just a lot of what we already know? You said they lied about something. I couldn't tell what it was you referred to, however.

Thank you so much for scanning it. I love the fourth one. Great stuff.

I was thinking that perhaps Andrea and maybe his siblings did attend something for their father on October 3, but like Marco and his family, they stayed away from the cameras. Because I noticed someone said that Marco was there only he didn't show up in the way of the cameras. Maybe the "trio" did the same?

In the last question, Fernanda told that...

Ricordo i miei timori, all' inizio del loro amore, nei confronti della stampa. Magari Stefano appariva sui giornali, mentre allacciava gli sci a una signora e il titolo annunciava: "Matrimonio in crisi". Carolina rideva, dicendomi: "Guarda che vicino a Stefano c'ero anch'io, non devi credere a tutto, mamma"

Translator Google

I remember my fears, all 'beginning of their love, with the press. Maybe Stephen appeared in the newspapers, while the skis to a lady and the title announced: "Marriage in crisis." Caroline laughed, saying: "Look, I was there near Stephen, you should not believe everything, Mom"

So Pierre is still studying in Milan.

:previous: And reportedly he is having a bit of difficulty in following his studies: he should have taken his degree by now...

My guess is that he's not even trying for the degree anymore. I think he is just committing to his business and his social life. Like his father, he didn't want to waste away in the classroom. I'm not saying that EDU is a waste. Lord no. I love EDU. But I'm not Pierre. I don't think he enjoys it. He wants to spend his time elsewhere.

How do we know he didn't graduate? He could have his masters by now.

A nice rare chance to see Fernanda Casiraghi, grandmother of the Casiraghis, again:

On June 2nd the Embassy of Italy in Monaco hosted a reception to commemorate the
65th anniversary of the proclamation of the Italian Republic and 150 years of Italian
unity. Fernanda Casiraghi attended the event.

** Pic ** source **

A nice rare chance to see Fernanda Casiraghi, grandmother of the Casiraghis, again:

On June 2nd the Embassy of Italy in Monaco hosted a reception to commemorate the
65th anniversary of the proclamation of the Italian Republic and 150 years of Italian
unity. Fernanda Casiraghi attended the event.

** Pic ** source **

She's quite a brave lady. She fought on her husband's side to raise a family and an economiic empire, she has endured some hard experiences over this past twenty years, but she's still kicking around...In some ways, she makes me remind of P. Caroline herself, the same strong character, the same belief in life...:flowers: What women these two. Stefano had had a hard time trying to please them both at the same time, :lol: if only he had had the time to... :ermm:

Yesterday SAR Princesse Caroline OF Monaco and Hannover was in Italy, in Appiano, close to Fino Mornasco, to partecipate at Marzia's Wedding, her and Stefano niece. Marzia is the daughter OF Daniele, one OF Stefano brothers.
You can see the article at the website Corriere di Como.

:previous:

Thank you, noda :flowers: and big thanks as well to our fellow member CarolineMonaco*** who has found some pics of the wedding for us, here they are:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

Thank you Noda and Iceflower!!!

It is very nice to see how close is Pcs Caroline with Stefano's family.

Caroline is absolutely stunning, she gets better as the years go by !

It is nice to see this, thank you for the pics. She looks just wonderful

Marco Casiraghi as well as all Casiraghi Family is part of the Princely Family. Marco Casiraghi is an engineer but he moved to Monaco soon after Stefano death together with Fernanda and Giancarlo Casiraghi - in law's - of Princess Caroline to support her, Andrea, Charlotte and Pierre, for Stefano loss. Marco Casiraghi and his parents took care at all Stefano's business until Pierre got into them.

Dear Moda, you are right. Casiraghi family Is so discrete but has a great role in Caroline 's life.

Dear Moda, you are right. Casiraghi family Is so discrete but has a great role in Caroline 's life.

Is Stefano's mother still living? I know that his father passed away.

Is Stefano's mother still living? I know that his father passed away.

Dear Moonmaiden, yes Mrs. Casiraghi is still alive. I think she is 95 years old.
His father passed away in 1998, if I remember well. Prince Rainier, Princess Caroline and Andrea attended at Giancarlo Casiraghi funeral.

Back
Top Bottom