The Casiraghi Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lol, you're welcome. :flowers: By the way, Marco was president of like a gazillion trillion companies but he resigned from most of them on New Year's Day this year, after he became CEO of Powerflute Oyj. ;) He doesn't even work for Smurfit anymore! :lol: He's still president of Stefano's companies though. :flowers:

Wow, the Casiraghis are hard workers! I definitely see Pierre working in some of those enterprises.

lol, you're welcome. :flowers: By the way, Marco was president of like a gazillion trillion companies but he resigned from most of them on New Year's Day this year, after he became CEO of Powerflute Oyj. ;) He doesn't even work for Smurfit anymore! :lol: He's still president of Stefano's companies though. :flowers:

Thanks for keeping me on the ball, Thecia. Here I thought I was all cool and up to speed.... hehe ;)

Seriously, I appreciate this very much. I'm happy for Pierre. I guess this is what he really wants to do. He is so much like Stefano, not only in looks, but also in ..... what's the word? temperament? I think he was bored with his studies and overeager to get out into the business. That's exactly what was the case with Stefano and why he didn't finish his degree. Just like his father, Pierre seems like a very smart guy and school was probably too easy, too boring, and it made his skin crawl.

^Thanks for the info. I will get around to fixing it soon.

Here is something cool about the Casiraghi family.
LUIGI ARTURO BIANCHI - Universita' Bocconi
One of Beatrice Borromeo's former professors? ....... Luigi Arturo Bianchi, professor of law at Bocconi University. He is a brother of Charlotte's godfather, Dr. Massimo Bianchi, whose wife is Dr.ssa Rosalba Casiraghi. Luigi is on a lot of committees with Massimo and Rosalba.

As for not knowing where the Ducruet-Gottlieb's attend school...there's a discussion about this over in Princess Stephanie's forum. Maybe that will help. I think they all attended local public Monegasque schools-
Louis and Pauline both just took the BAC (presumably both from Lycée Prince Albert 1er), and Camille should be entering into Cinquième at Collège Charles III in the fall, I think. Not sure what either of the Ducruet kids will be doing post-Lycée thought. My guess is that Louis will travel for a year, then maybe attend University next fall, while Pauline will focus on her diving until the Olympics are over in 2012, then attend some university with a great diving program in the fall of 2012.

As for not knowing where the Ducruet-Gottlieb's attend school...there's a discussion about this over in Princess Stephanie's forum. Maybe that will help. I think they all attended local public Monegasque schools-
Louis and Pauline both just took the BAC (presumably both from Lycée Prince Albert 1er), and Camille should be entering into Cinquième at Collège Charles III in the fall, I think. Not sure what either of the Ducruet kids will be doing post-Lycée thought. My guess is that Louis will travel for a year, then maybe attend University next fall, while Pauline will focus on her diving until the Olympics are over in 2012, then attend some university with a great diving program in the fall of 2012.

As I told in Stephanie's forum, Louis passed his bac exam but I can´t find to Pauline in the lists of marks. I think that Pauline hasn't done her bac exam. If really she skipped a year at school, she getting in "terminale", that is, final year of Lycée.

Here's is my post in Stephanie's forum.

Louis passed his bac exam in "sc. et technologies de la gestion" with "admis". Congratulations!! :flowers:

I can´t find to Pauline in the lists of marks. Are you sure whether she did the exams?

Here the lists marks

PUBLINET V2.24.1.45.2.35 Résultats des examens, concours et recrutements administratifs

Sorry for my english!!

Maybe she went to a private school that doesn't post the results. eg a catholic school. It seems like PA and PC went to different schools when they were kids.

As did the Casiraghis. ;) One school may fit one person well but another person not, you know? :flowers:

Maybe she went to a private school that doesn't post the results. eg a catholic school. It seems like PA and PC went to different schools when they were kids.

The results are public, although school is private.

I'll try to explain what I mean, Louis was born in 1992 and Pauline in 1994, although she skipped a year at school, she won't have to do the Bac until next year.

Sorry, English is hard for me and I don't know if I'm explaining myself well

You're explaining yourself perfectly, amiga! ;)
What Rerehh is saying is that Louis sat le Bac and graduated this year (June 2010), whilst Pauline will sit le Bac and graduate next year (June 2011). Pauline only skipped a year ahead, not two. She's smart, obviously but I don't think she was in the same year as Louis. A year to wait yet, peoples! :flowers: :lol:

All right, ladies, fascinating as Louis and Pauline's schooling is....... I'm no administrator on the forums, but I'm going to take a liberty and ask that we get this thread back on track. It's about the Casiraghi family, not the Ducruet family, which after all has another subforum. :lol:

You're explaining yourself perfectly, amiga! ;)
What Rerehh is saying is that Louis sat le Bac and graduated this year (June 2010), whilst Pauline will sit le Bac and graduate next year (June 2011). Pauline only skipped a year ahead, not two. She's smart, obviously but I don't think she was in the same year as Louis. A year to wait yet, peoples! :flowers: :lol:

Thank Thecia :flowers:

All right, ladies, fascinating as Louis and Pauline's schooling is....... I'm no administrator on the forums, but I'm going to take a liberty and ask that we get this thread back on track. It's about the Casiraghi family, not the Ducruet family, which after all has another subforum. :lol:

Yes, you're right :D

I think there isn't a pic of Marzia Casiraghi.
With her father in her mother's funeral.

http://i35.tinypic.com/k0rcif.jpg

I wondered if that was Marzia. I only saw one pic of her before, the one on her facebook page, where she has long hair.

I'm so sorry for their loss. Laura was her mom. Fernanda has for her facebook picture a pic of lying on, looks like her mom's tomb. I think it is strange, but I cannot judge one person's way of grieving. I'm sure this makes her feel close to her mom. :sad:

Madre Stefano Casiraghi: Carolina mi chiama ancora 'mamma' - Spettacoli - Virgilio Notizie

Interview Fernanda Casiraghi on the occasion of 20th anniversary from Stefano's death.

The interview, I guess more long, will come out on saturday in the magazine "Gente" .

She says, more or less, the same as always.
- Andrea, sometimes he's wearing his father's clothes.
- Charlotte, shy and determined.
- Pierre, cheerful and funny. Something that we didn't know, Pierre got "to slap his wrists" (sorry, I don't know translate "tirón de orejas") by to paint with graffity in Milan. She mentions to Beatrice too.
- When she and her husband met with prince Rainier, the first thing he told them: " You must haven't believe what has been written about my daughter, she's a good girl". Fernanda says that Caroline is very princess in official ceremonies, but in her house she's very normal.
- They, including caroline, hope that when Albert getting married, one son come.

As always, forgive my mistakes in English, please.

Thanks so much for the interview rerehh!
I always loved the fact that Fernanda and Caroline still see each other, and that Caro still calls her "mama" :)
It was funny the Pierre comment, about the graffitti and how he got "punished" for his behavior :lol:
I always knew Andrea was the sensitive and simple one :wub:

Thanks so much for the interview rerehh!
I always loved the fact that Fernanda and Caroline still see each other, and that Caro still calls her "mama" :)
It was funny the Pierre comment, about the graffitti and how he got "punished" for his behavior :lol:
I always knew Andrea was the sensitive and simple one :wub:

You're welcome :).

I have a magazine with a interview to Stefano of 1987. They asked him if Caroline loves Italy, and Stefano answer: "Yes, she loves Italy, she married an Italian. She likes Italian food, Italian fashion... She loves my parents."

I think that Carolina always got on well with Casiraghi's family, specially with the parents and Marco's family.

Thanks a lot for the new interview! But I don't think Andrea is the only son who wears Stefano's clothing. I swear that I have seen Pierre do it too!!!!:D:cool:

OMG, that picture is so lovely. I love the Stefano pictures on the mantelpiece: The photo of him in the tux that Karl Lagerfeld took, and one of him holding Pierre.... And another never seen before, looks more like a posed/private photo of the family collection.

OMG, that picture is so lovely. I love the Stefano pictures on the mantelpiece: The photo of him in the tux that Karl Lagerfeld took, and one of him holding Pierre.... And another never seen before, looks more like a posed/private photo of the family collection.

I hope that someone can scan the article :flowers:

Fernanda seems a very gracious and charming lady, and her children and grandchildren seem to take after her.

I agree, I like Grandma Fernanda too . She seems so lovely and affectionate. I would have loved to have a Grandma like that.

Yes, she's the kind of grandmother who manages to keep the family together despite all the odds - and an Italian "nonna" is an expert at that!

Interview Fernanda Casiraghi on the occasion of 20th anniversary from Stefano's death.

The interview isn't in the magazine "Gente" . I think it's in the magazine "Chi", but I'm not sure. :ermm:

The last question shows that the magazines lies! ;)

There are some nice pics. :flowers:

Scan 1
Scan 2
Scan 3
Scan 4

Source: Chip O Chop

Thanks for the scans! In the first one, the pic of Stefano, it's like seeing Andrea. He looks exactly the same!

Rerehh, what is the interview/article like? Is it interesting, or is it just a lot of what we already know? You said they lied about something. I couldn't tell what it was you referred to, however.

Thank you so much for scanning it. I love the fourth one. Great stuff.

I was thinking that perhaps Andrea and maybe his siblings did attend something for their father on October 3, but like Marco and his family, they stayed away from the cameras. Because I noticed someone said that Marco was there only he didn't show up in the way of the cameras. Maybe the "trio" did the same?

Back
Top Bottom