Stefano Casiraghi, Part II

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The parents tried. They went to public schools in France and were exposed to all economic classes and people of all races and religions. Compare that to Princess Caroline who grew up in a palace in Monaco; a bubble within a bubble. They lived on a farm as children. I agree not the same as real farmers but at least they got the idea. I think they got to live a more normal life than even alot of American upper class families. eg Mitt Romney,when he ran for US President, didn't seem to have a clue of how the average American lived.

Last edited:
fandesacs2003-

Ironically the only one of Caroline's children who is a titled Royal Highness is the one who leads the most relatively "normal" life. Alexandra is enrolled in public school, pursues ice skating as a hobby, and except on special occasions is pretty much left alone by photogs.

Correct Moonmaiden23. Nevertheless, a public school in Monaco is not really a "public" school.
When a rent price for a small appartement easily reaches a few thousand euros, I doubt how "all classes" are these children..
As for paparazzis, when Alexandra will start "flirting" situation will change. Furthermore, her cousins Camille and Pauline are also left quit, maybe the survey system in Monaco protects them more than in other countries. Do not forget that Monaco hosts the huge international fortune owners, and offers them security and anonymeous, they can also "protect" their "little princeses".
Back to royalty life, I've noticed that out of some official royal weddings, the Monacos (Caroline's generation, or Casi's generation) never attend "other" royal events, like christenings, birthdays or wedding birthdays. Pcs Caroline attended a few when she was with Pc EA because of his aqquaintances, otherwise nothing. Maybe because the other royal families do not consider the Grimaldis being "real" royals.

Prince Albert, as head of state, attends the weddings, funerals, etc. Pierre attended a noble wedding this summer.

But they do mix with other royal families. For instance princess Caroline accompanied Prince Albert to the fiftieth birthday celebrations of King Carl Gustav two years before she married Ernst August and princess Charlene has spoken of how good of a friend Queen Maxima has been to her.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Prince Albert, as head of state, attends the weddings, funerals, etc. Pierre attended a noble wedding this summer.

As head of State yes, but it is almost all. I might be wrong, it is maybe they are less family related, not like the Belgium/duch/Lyxembourg and also Bourbons(Spain and France), or Sweden/Denmark. Consequently they do not attend "family" events.

Correct Moonmaiden23. Nevertheless, a public school in Monaco is not really a "public" school.
When a rent price for a small appartement easily reaches a few thousand euros, I doubt how "all classes" are these children..
As for paparazzis, when Alexandra will start "flirting" situation will change. Furthermore, her cousins Camille and Pauline are also left quit, maybe the survey system in Monaco protects them more than in other countries. Do not forget that Monaco hosts the huge international fortune owners, and offers them security and anonymeous, they can also "protect" their "little princeses".
Back to royalty life, I've noticed that out of some official royal weddings, the Monacos (Caroline's generation, or Casi's generation) never attend "other" royal events, like christenings, birthdays or wedding birthdays. Pcs Caroline attended a few when she was with Pc EA because of his aqquaintances, otherwise nothing. Maybe because the other royal families do not consider the Grimaldis being "real" royals.

Princess Caroline attended the wedding of HGD Guillaume in Oct 2012, she was one of the most elegant and stunning of all the guests, imo.

Prince Ranier III collapsed in tears and virtually went into shock on hearing of the death of his son-in-law Stefano he had come to regard as a son.

:previous: Considering how marriage 1 ended and 3 is going, would say likely Yes. But then again they were only married 6 years, we have no idea if it would have remained happy had he lived. Was 9 years in when she and Ernst separated. Easier to hold your late husband on a pedestal and remember good times when he dies young in them.

:previous:Countessmeout, you are quite correct. It is better that Princess Caroline remembers the good times she had with Stefano.

Was Prince Rainier III considering on giving his son-in-law Stefano a title?

Videos about Stefano Casiraghi's accident and death.

Back
Top Bottom