Stefano Casiraghi, Part II

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think Stefano Casiraghi would be very proud today of his children and Caro.It was an awful period when he died.Stefano left behind such marvellous progeny in time.Maybe that was the reason he was put here on earth.May the soil that covers him be light.

I saw Rosalba was there! But not Marco or his family, at least not in the pics.
I only noticed Daniele, his daughter Fernanda, Rosalba.... and of course the elder Fernanda....
Marco was there, and his wife Cecilia too.

Does anyone know the ID of the guy who stood next to Fernanda and wore the tricolor sash?
The gentlemen was the mayor ("sindaco") of Fino Mornasco, mr. Giuseppe Napoli.

Last edited by a moderator:
Marco was there, and his wife Cecilia too.

I didn't notice them! Marco especially is so distinguishable.

The gentlemen was the mayor ("sindaco") of Fino Mornasco, mr. Giuseppe Napoli.

I appreciate the answer! Thanks! He is so boyish looking. Which is a good thing. It's good to look young. The only ones who don't want to look young are... well, the young!!!:lol:

Massimo Bianchi is god father of Charlotte Casiraghi

^Yes, Dr. Massimo Bianchi is also married to Dr.ssa Rosalba Casiraghi.

Dr.ssa Casiraghi is the President of Collegio Sindacale (Board of Auditors) for NPL SpA, a Milan-based financial credit company.
Dr. Bianchi is "sindaco supplente" (substitute mayor?) for the Collegio Sindacale (Board of Auditors) for the same company.
Source: C.D.A. - NPL Non Performing Loans

Great pics! Yes, they are very touching. I can't believe it's going to be 21 years this year without him.
You know, people say that Pierre resembles Stefano a lot, but in these pics, i see a lot of Andrea in his face.

I love those pictures. And yes, I think he would be really proud of his offspring but perhaps even more proud of Caro because after his death she had to be not only a mother but also a father.

You're welcome Lea!:flowers:

I enjoyed your Oggi web link, lazuli, great photos, wonderful memories..:)

I found this magazine cover showing Stefano with his ex grilfriend Pinuccia Macheda. Maybe Pinuccia still feels a pang in her heart each time she sees a picture of Pierre.

$(KGrHqIOKiwE3D+u91 (BN)t

She was very attractive and dark haired, just like Princess Caroline.

I guess Stefano had a "type". ;)

21 years without Stefano.

R.I.P.
You can be proud of your children.

As if it was yesterday, how time flies...

Sadly missed, NEVER forgotten!!

It is sad to think how little time the Casiraghi trio had with their Dad but if Stefano hadn't died then Caroline never would have had Alexandra- strange the way life works! Caroline may be alone again now as she was 21 years ago but at least she has Alexandra with her.

21 years! How time flies.
RIP Stefano Casiraghi.

It is sad to think how little time the Casiraghi trio had with their Dad but if Stefano hadn't died then Caroline never would have had Alexandra- strange the way life works! Caroline may be alone again now as she was 21 years ago but at least she has Alexandra with her.

I think if Stefano wouldn't die, Caroline would have more babies with him.

Most probably. P. Caroline always said she wanted to have as much babies as God send her so... besides rumors ( and they're only rumors never confirmed ) are that she was pregnant with a forth child when Stefano died. True or false? I read an interview with Stefano's father shortly after his death, and when asked that same question about a possible pregnancy of the Princess, M. Casiraghi was very evasive on his answer... neither confirming nor denying... :ermm: :ermm: :ermm:

Agree! She has always said that she wishes to have as children she would expect!
It was a rumour a year after Pierre that she was pregnant again, but she lost it. Some pictures showed her with sligtly proeminemt belly, and some weeks after... flat belly. Nothing was never confirmed nor denied.
As for the rumour about pregancy when Stefano died, if it was true she might have loose the baby bwcause of the shock! but she would NEVER have aborted!

It's clear that she enjoys being a mother. I remember that a few years before Stefano died the press published some pics of Caro wearing a bathsuit and sporting a light belly........the caption said that she was pregnant with their 4th child. Truth ? Lie ? Who knows !

Oh my God, poor Caroline... I really hope that's just a rumour... Loosing a beloved husband and a few months later a baby, it's awfull!

It's clear that she enjoys being a mother. I remember that a few years before Stefano died the press published some pics of Caro wearing a bathsuit and sporting a light belly........the caption said that she was pregnant with their 4th child. Truth ? Lie ? Who knows !

Exactly. These are the pics I'm referring to. A bathsuit black and pink, with large stripes.

Please let us not restart those speculations, it's a very sensitive theme and would be unfair towards the living and the dead.
Thanks for your understanding!

I think he would have probably aged very well. He'd be 51 now, so still young, and a keen sportman, it's pretty sure that he would've kept a good body.

Back
Top Bottom