Princess Caroline's two-week humanitarian field trip to Africa - 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its good to see Pierre travelling with his mother on her humanitarian trip to various African countries :)

maryellen1539 said:
Did Charlene join Princess Caroline on this trip?

Apparently the recent Point de Vue has pictures of them together during this trip. The one thing I hate about living in such a small town is that none of the newstands sell foreign magazines. If anyone has picture please scan and post. I wouldn't mind checking them out. Thanks in advance.

Charlene was at an event that Caroline was at in South Africa. There are pics in Point de Vue. Anyone care to scan them?

Point de vue

I am happy for that, it means that they're still on as a couple, no ?

It would seem that Caroline is at least comfortable enough with Charlene to be seen at events outside Monaco with her, though I doubt it was anything official for Charlene.

Anybody can to scan this article from Point de vue? Please

According to the mag Charlene was invited by Caroline herself...

Could someone summarize the article about Charlene in Point de vue. I wonder if Charlene was invited by princely family. Are there any pis from event?

Lakshmi said:
Could someone summarize the article about Charlene in Point de vue. I wonder if Charlene was invited by princely family. Are there any pis from event?

I am aware that there are pics but I don't have them. Also at an event like this and the fact that she was apparently sitting with Pierre, it would have had to have been at Caroline's invitation especially to be a the head table. JMO

Royal Blue HQ which I believe is Netty's site has a scanned picture of CW at the SA event. She's wearing a glittery dress and is pictured approaching the table with Pierre.

I apologize if I'm not supposed to do cite to another website, but the poster on Royal Blue HQ credits Point de Vue magazine.

The Real Reason For Caroline Trip To Sa

I cannot belive in what I read on web site:
Jetstreaker - The magazine for the upperclass - and those on their way to serve them champagne. :ohmy:

THE REAL REASON BEHIND PRINCESS CAROLINE OF MONACO'S SA VISIT

"On the surface, it looked as if though the 50-year old princess was here to hug a few young children at the Khanyisa Educare Centre near Cape Town for an official and yet very sweet photo-op. But we think all the smiling and the hugging of the runny-nosed kids were just a ruse.
We don’t think she really came here to check out the centre in her capacity as president of Amade Mondiale (World Association of Children’s Friends), a non-profit child-advocacy non-governmental organisation founded in 1963 by her mother, the late Princess Grace. Sure, that’s what she told all the newspapers, but we don’t believe it for one second.
You see, we believe Princess Caroline came here to spy. Sure, she looks to be all sweet, but we think she just came here because she wanted to check out the savage country her possible future sister-in-law, Charlene Wittstock, is from. If you’ll recall, Charlene, a stunning South African swimmer, has been seeing Caroline’s brother and the ruling monarch of Monaco, Prince Albert, for a number of years. The two were photographed together several times last year, and things heated up to such an extent that the engagement rumours became quite rife. And then, suddenly, nothing. No pictures, no joint public appearances - never mind appearances of them cozying up to each other - just nothing… And now suddenly, the Princess is here, practically on Charlene’s doorstep. (Okay, not quite.)
But in a way it’s a good thing if Caroline is indeed spying. Because it’s unfair enough that Charlene may get to marry a prince and then not even have an interfering mother-in-law to deal with. So a snooping sister-in-law really won’t be that big a price to pay."

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
I'm without word. How a magazine can say this????????

That's one of the most ridiculous articles I have ever read. 'Spying on Charlene' honestly! :wacko:

I think it's so outlandish, it's actually funny ! What people will invent to put some semi-malevolent twist on things ! I think that when we aren't sure about people's motivations, one only needs to look at whether there is a pattern, consistency and whether there is risk or sacrifice involved to decide if it is sincere or not. But even if she was checking out Charlene's country (while doing good work) so what ? It doesn't make her a bad or insincere or machiavellian person as that article seems to imply !

There are wonderful pictures of Caroline, Pierre and the singer Khadja Nin is this weeks Bunte and Hola. I'm right now not able to scan them so hopefully someone else can do this....

My God, sooooo ridiculous.........

It is a shame to write things like this, it is pathetic.

What could be the reason to spy and why? It´s not clear if she was spying Charlene or the country,that´s nonsense, the journalist who wrote this should clear up his ideas.

tbhrc said:
There are wonderful pictures of Caroline, Pierre and the singer Khadja Nin is this weeks Bunte and Hola. I'm right now not able to scan them so hopefully someone else can do this....

Maybe those articles (together with some others) will be uploaded on AMADE's website..They have nice press coverage there, it would be shame not puting those of SA humanitarian field trip.

Another great pic

Ianna said:
Maybe those articles (together with some others) will be uploaded on AMADE's website..They have nice press coverage there, it would be shame not puting those of SA humanitarian field trip.

Another great pic

I love that picture. Thanks !

OK, I guess this belongs in style, but in the March 07 issue of Bazaar, there is a picture of Princess Caroline at the Boston Museum of Fine Arts, when she received an award for her humanitarian work. I don't know how much I can quote. It's on p 234. "Someone who almost always gets it right is Princess Caroline. Her hair is invariably soft and loose, her makeup light, and though she has the body to wear a strapless or sleeveless gown, I've noticed lately that she'll often wear something that covers her upper arms.The unfussy hair and makeup say youthful, while the veiled shoulders pointedly reject the notion that women can be sexy only in a revealing dress. To me, Caroline's approach is refreshing." (Essay written by Cathy Horyn, called "Overdressing versus Underdressing"

flowerpower said:
Some beautiful pictures of Princes Caroline in Africa
enjoy:flowers:

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Thank you so much,how beautiful pics, especially N 1, she´s so beautiful and she has no make-up

It's nice to see that Caroline is ore than a beatufull face...but this we already know....and is great what she is doing, and the enveloping of her soons.

Thanks for all the pictures everybody. She actually looks more relaxed, at ease, younger and more luminous than she does when she is on vacation walking the streets of touristic towns or on her yacht.

Yes, thanks to all for the wonderful pictures! I just love the one of Caroline and the African ladies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom