Princess Caroline's 50th Birthday Special

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some time ago, I've made photo collage in honour of Psse Caroline's 50th birthday which I would like to share. It's a little review of all the years that have passed by.

Princess Caroline's 50th birthday collage

(If I've misplaced some photo with particular year, sorry.. hope it won't bother too much;) :) )
Some credits for photos sources go to forum's members; michelle, townsend, tbhrc, iceflower, flowerpower)

Last edited:
It´s a beautiful work Ianna, thanks for showing this. It so hard to choose one pic, she has remain a beauty all this 50 years!!

Thanks Ianna! The collage looks great!

The collage is very well done - thank you. I enjoyed viewing it. :flowers:

Thank you very much rosana, memoo, Avareenah and compatissant (Diane)!:flowers:

I'm glad you liked it!:)

Fantastic job, Ianna! Thanks!

Thank you ianna for sharing your collage, it is very nice, nice to see her year by year, beautiful in every picture

sesa said:
I know that mothers and daughters can look very much alike, but I find it truely amazing that Charlotte looks so much like her motehr when she was younger. Almost like twins. Amazing.
Thanks for posting the pictures of her, and I can only hope that I have aged as well as she has when I turn 50!
i agree so much with you, they really look in some pictures like twins...the same expressions although they have some differences in their lines...:)

Great Ianna just Beautiful

These pics are very rare, and very beautiful, hard to believe she is turning 50, a lot of them you can see resemblence to Charlotte and Stephanie

Thanks for the wonderful pics, Michelle and Ianna, your collage is soo great, you made the best of all our pics!! :)
One thing that would be great besides a birthday interview with pics, is a big picture book, celebrating Caroline's 50 years..

Ianna said:
Some time ago, I've made photo collage in honour of Psse Caroline's 50th birthday which I would like to share. It's a little review of all the years that have passed by.

Princess Caroline's 50th birthday collage

(If I've misplaced some photo with particular year, sorry.. hope it won't bother too much;) :) )
Some credits for photos sources go to forum's members; michelle, townsend, tbhrc, iceflower, flowerpower)

WOW!GReat Job you have done! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Caroline has aged gracfully. Stephanie should take some lessons from her big sis.

sashajones said:
Caroline has aged gracfully. Stephanie should take some lessons from her big sis.

I have to agree with you! Stephanie is such a beautiful woman but she has let the sun age her drastically.

Thank you all for such nice comments!:flowers: :)

I've found two beautiful portraits of young Princess Caroline that I haven't seen before. She was portraited by Dirck Halstead in '70s at Monaco Palace.

Princess Caroline and Tiffany (so artistic)

Princess Caroline and horse

Credits go to Dirck Halstead / Center for American History.

Last edited:
GREAT pictures! I know Grace must have been very proud of her. She was a lovely child and grew up into a poised woman.

Thanks for the pics tbhrc

A truly gorgeous lady at any age. I cant believe she's 50. How old was she when she had her youngest? Isnt the child only 4 or 5?

Caroline was born in January, 1957. Alexandra was born in July, 1999.

She was, therefore, 42 when she had her youngest child.

pictures of Princess Caroline looks lovely since she was little girls till adult,attend gala dinner for pre-wedding and lots of mores.

im sure she would like she wores at gala dress when she wores at her 50th birthday or not im hope so

venus_samotracia said:
Pics scanned magazine Semana, enjoy:flowers:

Thank you so much, venus!:flowers:

Great editorial, amazing photos..:)

@ tbhrc; Nice to see you again! ;) :flowers:

Last edited:
tbhrc said:
Great pics everyone, and what a great collage Ianna, thank you very much. I still can't believe that she will turn 50 in a few days. She is just as beautiful as in her teens. Here are some more great pics of a wonderful Princess:

Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3 Pic 4 Pic 5 Pic 6 Pic 7 Pic 8 Pic 9 Pic 10 Pic 11 Pic 12 Pic 13 Pic 14 Pic 15 Pic 16 Pic 17 Pic 18 Pic 19 Pic 20 Pic 21 Pic 22 Pic 23 Pic 24 Pic 25 Pic 26 Pic 27 Pic 28 Pic 29

Kind of strange pics...haven´t seen most of them:flowers: So beautiful

Thanks Michelle for creating this thread; and Venus for that very nice editorial:flowers:

The colagge is amazing Ianna, very well-done

Iceflower i quite agree with you...pictures and interviews though the years of Princess Caroline would be great:wub:

I can´t believe she´s about to celebrate her 50th birthday...she is still beautiful (and she´ll always be;)) and with that special charisma of hers. I just wish her happiness

venus_samotracia said:
Pics scanned magazine Semana, enjoy:flowers:

Thansk thanks for this wonderful job, we all appreciate.
Stunning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom