Princess Caroline‘s Role in Monaco

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kittencrews

Serene Highness
Country
United States
Do you all think that Charlotte and Thierry like each other in more than a coach-student relationship?? I made a collage but I couldn't find the right format to attach it on the wedsite...

Last edited by a moderator:
no way, the guy is way is a grandpa and i think he is ugly !!!!! :p just kiddin' i think their relationship is pure profesional and he is a little bit too old

oehhh i typed that sentence to quick and made mistakes everywhere :eek:

she is always with him!!! i am sure she is in love with him
look at her eyes when she is looking at him!!! it's clear!!!!! she loves him (more than he loves her maybe) even if, you are allright, he is old and ugly

Look at this!!!

and these are from www.hola.com Please can somebody translate the text??

Carlota Casiraghi, hija mayor de Carolina, a la que la pasada semana veíamos, en compañía de su madre, asistiendo en París al Salón del Caballo y a la presentación de la colección de joyas ‘Princesa Grace’, permaneció unos días más en la capital francesa para realizar unas compras. La joven, una de las más bellas de la realeza europea, estuvo acompañada por su mejor amigo, el jinete Thierry Rozier, quien además es su profesor de hípica.

La primera vez que se vio a la hija mayor de Carolina junto a Thierry fue el pasado mes de septiembre, en la localidad francesa de Bois-le-Roi, con ocasión de una subasta de caballos que llevó a cabo Marcel Rozier, padre del joven y gran experto en temas hípicos. Un mes después, en Fontainebleau, Carlota, a lomos de su caballo, Hestia Delta, ganaba la carrera de las Estrellas, organizada por Marcel, con el que la hija mayor de Carolina posaba por primera vez para un fotógrafo.

La revista ¡HOLA! publica esta semana un amplio reportaje con toda la información sobre la amistad de la joven pareja, así como las imágenes del día de compras por París.

from hola.com

Attachments

• showpicture.htm
    26.5 KB · Views: 526
  • carlota_1b.jpg
    carlota_1b.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 4,032
  • carlota_2b.jpg
    carlota_2b.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 4,624
LET ME GIVE IT A TRY :blush:
Charlote Casiraghi, the older daugther of Caroline , the one that we saw with her mother las week went to Paris To see a jewely collection " Pincess Grace" she was there for a few days to buy somethings...the yound lady which is one of the most beutefull of the europian royal.. was there with one of her best friends.. the hose trainer Thierry Rozier who is also her trainer.
The first time that we saw her with him was last month on September, in Frace.. Bois-le-roi.. they were actioning horse which was directed Marcel Rozier.. the Father of the young trainer...
the Magazine HOLA! will publish a more information about the friendship of the young couple...and more pictures of the shoping spree in Paris..

I'M AT WORK.. THIS IS WHAT I CAN DO... :innocent:

do you think they are kissing... or just talking or something??

Attachments

• kissingthierry.JPG
    kissingthierry.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 4,124
I cant tell if that is him or not....in some ways it does look like him, in others not. But has charlotte won something, because the blonde lady looks to have a ribbon in her hand, in which case he is probably just congratulating her

What about Andrea's 23-year-old friend, Hubertus Herring-Frankensdorf?

Charlotte and Hubertus love to flirt with one another.

Charlotte receiving a sweet kiss on the cheek.

Attachments

• charmonaco107.jpg
    charmonaco107.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 6,945
  • post_46_1068073410.jpg
    post_46_1068073410.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 4,241
  • carolinemonaco255.jpg
    carolinemonaco255.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 3,921
I like Hubertus too, he's so cute.. but I'm still a little bias to Theirry... they spend so much time together...

He's happy about something...

Attachments

• charlotteandthierry.JPG
    charlotteandthierry.JPG
    25.2 KB · Views: 978
  • grandprix.JPG
    grandprix.JPG
    16.6 KB · Views: 768
Originally posted by billabong@Nov 9th, 2003 - 1:30 pm

And what would that be??!!! Is it Charlotte...??? :rolleyes:
It surely is!!!!

Attachments

• Thierry_Rozier_with_Charlotte.jpg
    Thierry_Rozier_with_Charlotte.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 3,870
i think too that they spend so much time together but i keep on saying that she is more in love than him

Too much of an age difference for anything serious and her mother would be wise to stop her in case she thinks of anything serious.

Well Caroline doesn't have too many restrictions on her children... plus she was married to PHILIPPE JUNOT!

I know. I was hoping that her experiences would have taught her to tell her daughter a thing or two.

have they been seen togather alot?
from what year was it reported that they may be togather

Originally posted by Josefine@Dec 21st, 2003 - 7:38 am
have they been seen togather alot?
from what year was it reported that they may be togather
:sick:

I've never read anything that said they might be "together"

I heard that she dated a older man that was working with horses

Charlotte has never dated Thierry or no one else. We haven't seen her recently with Thierry.

Originally posted by monaco70s@Dec 23rd, 2003 - 4:30 pm
Charlotte has never dated Thierry or no one else. We haven't seen her recently with Thierry.
do you think she has never dated? she is 17

i'm sorry but she is too pretty for him she needs some one more like a wills type of boy but if he is a charming guy then good lock...

Yes maybe hubertus would be better than thierry , but who knows if charlotte and thierry are meant to be together... and they really like each other and enjoy their company.. who knows :blush: :yuk:

I really don't see what's so bad about Thierry... yes, he's a bit old but come on...

Originally posted by Josefine@Dec 23rd, 2003 - 10:50 am
do you think she has never dated? she is 17

well, some people don't really date until they're older. i know when i was 17 i had a lot of boys who were my friends, and we went out to parties and things together, but none of them were ever my boyfriend. we were just friends and sometimes we flirted a little. i didn't start being serious with people until i got to university.

Back
Top Bottom