Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events 9 : Aug.2005 - Nov.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I try to translate. It says that Prince Ernst had a car accident at the Westernhighway in Austria near Mondsee (it`s a lake near his castle in Austria, about 30 minutes away). The news are from an Austrian daily paper called "Kurier". It was an rear-end collision accident. Rumour has it that Prince Ernst tried to solve the problem with cash but the injured party assigned a lawyer. This accident happened at the beginning of October.

Cassi said:
I try to translate. It says that Prince Ernst had a car accident at the Westernhighway in Austria near Mondsee (it`s a lake near his castle in Austria, about 30 minutes away). The news are from an Austrian daily paper called "Kurier". It was an rear-end collision accident. Rumour has it that Prince Ernst tried to solve the problem with cash but the injured party assigned a lawyer. This accident happened at the beginning of October.

Sounds like Ernst was rear-ended someone. That sucks. I hope he wasn't drunk. Probably was driving too fast and couldn't stop in time. Ernst, be careful! You have a daughter and two sons and three step-children who would very much like to see you alive for many more years! Alex expects you to live to see her pass the bac, ok? At least to see her lose her first tooth! :eek:

CasiraghiTrio said:
Sounds like Ernst was rear-ended someone. That sucks. I hope he wasn't drunk. Probably was driving too fast and couldn't stop in time. Ernst, be careful! You have a daughter and two sons and three step-children who would very much like to see you alive for many more years! Alex expects you to live to see her pass the bac, ok? At least to see her lose her first tooth! :eek:

I don't have much German, but as far as I could see, the article reported he wasn't drunk. Do correct me if I'm wrong!;)

Tosca said:
I don't have much German, but as far as I could see, the article reported he wasn't drunk. Do correct me if I'm wrong!;)

Indeed, I should hope Ernst would have the sense not to drive drunk. If not for the safety of his life or for the sake of his family, at the very least, I'd hope that concern for his public image would prevent that!What is he doing driving so fast that he is slamming into people? I know those Germans do like to drive fast! But you would imagine a man of his age would have learned a few hard lessons about that by now!

Well, Italians also adore to drive fast, not only Germans: today I heard on the TV that nearly an average of 60 people die in car accidents on our roads each weekend :( :mad:

tbhrc said:
Prince Ernst-August had an accident in austria. It seems he's guilty because he drove too fast. Maybe someone can translate it. Thanks...

Auffahrunfall 08.11.2005

Prinz Ernst August hatte Unfall auf A1
Prinz Ernst August von Hannover soll auf der Westautobahn (A1) kurz vor Mondsee einen Auffahrunfall verursacht haben. Das berichtet der "Kurier" in seiner Dienstag-Ausgabe.

Geschädigter schaltete Anwalt ein
Demnach soll der deutsche Adlige auch versucht haben, den Vorfall mit Bargeld "vom Tisch zu wischen". Der Vorfall soll sich bereits Anfang Oktober ereignet haben, wurde aber erst jetzt bekannt.

http://ooe.orf.at/stories/68995/

It roughly says the following, and I did add some of my own interpretation because some words don't translate well.

Prince Ernst August had an accident on A1. The Prince was on the west motorway (A1), near Lake Mondsee?(not sure of name), briefly before a rear end collision. The "courier" reports on Tuesday. More damaging to the German noble is he is said to have also tried to clear the incident with cash "under the table". The incident is to have occurred at the beginning of October, but it is only now made public. The other driver - a sports article salesman from Linz - insisted, despite the money offer, on calling the police and has hired a lawyer.

It doesn't really say if he was drunk, but unless it was raining, or he was avoiding something, I can't think of a reason for hitting another car.

Last edited:
Thanks for the translation, I'm not so good in doing that. But the article says indeed that there was no alcohol involved.

More new Pics and now I have a caption, but I don't understand it. So could someone translate again. They are from October 24th:

CAROLINA DI MONACO E SUO MARITO CENANO A MADRID - NELLA FOTO IL PRINCIPE ERNST AUGUST DI HANNOVER HA CENATO A CASA DI GUSTAVO CISNERO , UOMO D' AFFARI , INSIEME AD ALTRI MEMBRI DELLA SOCIETA' SPAGNOLA

Olycom

ff5s2v.jpg

ff5s40.jpg

ff5s7l.jpg

ff5s8k.jpg

ff5sa1.jpg

The caption says "Caroline of Monaco and her husband had dinner in Madrid: in the pics Ernst August of Hanover had dinner at Gustavo Cisnero's (a businnesman) place, together with other members of the Spanish society".

Kisses

Thanks for the quick translation Grace! :)

What a lovely dress Caroline is wearing! i wonder who it's made by.

Thank you for the article translations. Alot of people try to settle without using of thier insurance policies usually for cost purposes. In this instance I more inclined to think that Ernst tried to settle cash so that the media wouldn't catch hold of the story and blow it out of proportion, since Ernst already has a questionable past with a series of antics under his belt maybe he tried his best to keep this bumper stumper out of the headlines.

Caroline's dress is beautiful! I would like to see that bag up close, as it looks lovely too. This is the most interesting pic (from olycom):
ff5s7l.jpg

She seems to be blinded by the flash! That looks painful!:eek:

I'm not a big fan of this dress, but it would look better without the furry trim, and not beacause it looks like fur, but because it just doesn't look good IMO.

I'm not a real big fan of the dress - tweed should be left for suits..but it does show off her nice shoulders =]

It's a vintage dress by Chanel (read on CHI mag)

Thanks for the info Tosca. I really like the dress and it was in all probability that it is a Chanel dress. She just looks great as always...
smiley.gif

Wow, Caroline in Chanel? You don't say! :p

CasiraghiTrio said:
Wow, Caroline in Chanel? You don't say! :p

I think Caroline always wear designer clothes. At the age of 4, she asked for a Givenchy cocktail dress (do 4-year olds go to cocktails?:p ) especially made for her. It was given on her 5th birthday. Very stylish at that very young age.

I hope Ernst isn't in trouble again. He vowed to reform himself for Alex's sake.

monica17 said:
I think Caroline always wear designer clothes. At the age of 4, she asked for a Givenchy cocktail dress (do 4-year olds go to cocktails?:p ) especially made for her. It was given on her 5th birthday. Very stylish at that very young age.

I hope Ernst isn't in trouble again. He vowed to reform himself for Alex's sake.

haha, it was sarcasm, monica! Caroline is the Chanel queen, everyone knows that! ;)

looks like she just woke up.

nice dress imho but it doesnt really flatter her figure. she's thiner than she looks in it.

Time for a new thread!:) You can find the newest thread here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom