Princess Caroline Pictures: 90s to this day - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
tbhrc said:
Princess Caroline last year at an AMADE event in Chile:

Pic

WOW ! I never see this picture taken last year in Chili ??? Never heard about it, no?

Are there any another pictures from Chili? I really appreciate "her long 3/4 skrit", "very classic First Dame of Monaco" and her white shirt, where we can discover a litte bit of her bra !!! I'm not shocking of seeing it but its suits perfectly ! I would want to say it doesn't nothing matter of her age !

Thanks for posting it, tbhrc :flowers:

Last edited:
You are welcome, iloveroyals and rosana :flowers:
Tbhrc, great finding, me too I can't remember any other pics of that, she looked great that day! Thanks for posting!

Here's a pic of Caroline with a little flower girl in 1996:

Caroline 1996

iceflower said:
Nice pics of a smiling Caroline, Romy, thanks for posting :)

Here are several clippings from the 1990s:

Clipping 1
Clipping 2
..wonderful dress she wore

Clipping 3
Clipping 4
Clipping 5

OMG In the second clipping there's Michael Hutchence too, one of my all time favorite singers! He's with his then girlfriend Helena Christensen.
it must have been a Monte Carlo gala or something.

tbhrc said:
Princess Caroline last year at an AMADE event in Chile:

Pic
I never heard she was in Chile, i would have traveled if i had known!!:neutral:
Please if you know of a trip to Argentina let me know;)

Vera Friedel said:
OMG In the second clipping there's Michael Hutchence too, one of my all time favorite singers! He's with his then girlfriend Helena Christensen.
it must have been a Monte Carlo gala or something.
I looked it up, it's been in spring 1994, Karl Lagerfeld had made a party for the presentation of his perfume "Sun, Moon and Stars" :)

A clipping with pics of Caroline at the Prince Pierre Foundation in 1996:

Caroline 1996

Princess Caroline praying for Stefano

Pic

I love those pics you posted Ianna. Pss Caroline looks amazing and think that is the best hair lenght for her! IMO

Thanks for posting, Ianna. Personally, I like her better either with really long hair, (70's and 80's when she was young enough to pull it off) or with hair at chin length or just a little longer. I like the carefree appearance it gives her. Of course, in these pictures she is very beautiful, but to me, it is a bit old-fashioned and socialite-like. Just my opinion of course.

Once I read this commentary by the artist Mme Vigee-Lebrun about Marie-Antoinette, whom she painted many times, many times "en chemise" (without adornment) and I thought that in other circumstances it could have applied so well so Princess Caroline. Mme Vigee-Lebrun relates how Marie-Antoinette once appeared " like a magnificent sun in all her diamonds and jewelry, really dazzling. As I told her how much I admired the nobility of her carriage and her beautiful long neck, she answered : "If I was not Queen, people would say I look insolent, wouldn't they?"
Here are a few pictures to make my point.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l5/louise_030/scan0101queenc.jpg

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l5/louise_030/scan0067caroreine.jpg

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l5/louise_030/scan0023queenlycaro.jpg

I totally agree. No one, except perhaps her mother, could look so regal.

For me the person behind her is not Ernst, the "nose" is not his...anyway I could be wrong too.....

You're RIGHT ! it's Ernst behind Princess Caroline !
This pic was taken on 1989 at the Flower show, there are some others where you can see Ernst's face.;)

Thanks Armelle Morand :) I don't think it's from 1989's Flower show because on that ocassion Caroline was with her 3 children and she was wearing a blue dress and a big hat, maybe it was from another event during that week.

It is definitely not Ernst, and I know it was in the pre-Ernst period. I'll have to check when and where it was taken (when I get home !)

It certainly is from the flower show in 1989, the same year where she wore the blue clothes. I think the picture was taken on an other occasion later that day or maybe the day after.

Remember that song : "I like the way she moves.... I like the way she moves me.." or was it "There is something about the way she moves..." etc. Well, three examples of the inimitable way in which Caroline moves.
You are right, iloveroyals, she has her special moves, very elegant and very Caroline ;):)
As to your discussion, me too I'm not sure if it's Ernst, it could be, but why should he have gotten a price handed out by Caroline?!

Here's a pic of Caroline in early 1990, during her visit to Egypt:

Caroline in 1990

It is definitely not Ernst, and I know it was in the pre-Ernst period. I'll have to check when and where it was taken (when I get home !)
In my magazine it says that´s Ernest, and Caroline was still married.

As another poster said, it´s from 1989, at the Bouquets.:flowers:

I was wrong, I am sorry. The clipping, from the French Gala magazine says this : (title) :"Fate took 20 years to reunite those who have always known each other." Then : "They have been friends since early adolescence. In this year of 1989, Caroline, who illuminates the international competition of the Monaco Bouquet, has invited Prince Ernst-August of Hanover to join her table. Their complicity is obvious to all. (or bursts to light). One year later, when Stefano Casiraghi meets his death, the prince will be of great moral support to her."

Now, I can't vow for the truth of all of these statements, but that's what Gala wrote.

I hope it's ok to post it here. The picture is from Valentino gala. Someone from Flickr said Caro's got contract with Chanel which makes her wear the brand at the most of big galas, is it true?

Nice close-up

flickr

A very nice picture of Princess Caroline at the flower show in Monaco in 1995.
Beautiful and happy smile

http://i11.tinypic.com/4ysstb4.jpg

What a lovely picture ! Thank you, Romy ! She looks very relaxed and I like the clean lines of her outfit, especially around her face. It makes her beautiful face stand out without any clutter around.

Back
Top Bottom