Princess Caroline Pictures: 90s to this day

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks a lot iceflower! The pics are great! Abu Simbel and all other places asociated with ancient Egypt are something worth seeing, hopefully one day I will be able to go there personally.

Thank you very much for those Egypt pics, Iceflower! It's obvious how Princess is impressed as every other tourist!:)

I would like to come on your little yourney too..if I can suggest one place more it would be Petra in Jordan;)

Ok Ianna that makes the three of us!
No wonder Caro was impressed. Standing in front of a structure that was madeso long ago can't leave anyone coldblodded!:D

A few more pictures of Caroline in Egypt during February 1990.

Pics taken by Corbis

106ynti.jpg

106yqmw.jpg

106yqvk.jpg

Last edited:
More pictures about the birthday of the King Carl Gustaf of Sweden in April 1996 (50 years old) but unfortunately this year the Princess Caroline didn't attend in Stockholm for the birthday 60th years old.

I really love the outfit Chanel and the hat! She also dressed as the same clothe for the wedding of her sister the Princess Stephanie with Daniel Ducruet.

Pics taken by Corbis

106zjsz.jpg

106zndu.jpg

106znmo.jpg

106znuu.jpg

106zpdw.jpg

Last edited:
Does Anyone have Picture of her At Stephanie wedding to Daniel? I have never seen any of her there.

RADKER18 said:
Does Anyone have Picture of her At Stephanie wedding to Daniel? I have never seen any of her there.

Dear Radker18,

I've just found the only one picture of Caroline who is attended to the wedding of her sister Stephanie. It was not official pictures of her.

Source from Paris Match

10ckolz.jpg

Ianna said:
Thank you very much for those Egypt pics, Iceflower! It's obvious how Princess is impressed as every other tourist!:)

I would like to come on your little yourney too..if I can suggest one place more it would be Petra in Jordan;)
Ianna, cro_girl, let's start our journey!! :)
Caroline in the late 80s and the late 90s:

10e3b0h.jpg
10e3b5k.jpg

(FIS, PM)

To me she remains absolutely beautiful as she was always,although she's nearly 50.

shes a perfect example of aging gracefully, now that i'm pushing 50 its not old lol

bbb said:
shes a perfect example of aging gracefully, now that i'm pushing 50 its not old lol

Who said it's old?;) :D I guess that Caro's remained young at heart, like we have!:)

One of the best photo shootings ever, thanks for posting your findings, tbhrc. In the "your all time favourite pics" thread you can find some bigger versions of these posted by flowerpower :)

Caroline in Lyon in spring 1997:

10nxrtz.jpg
10nxsfp.jpg

(Diez Minutos)

Two more pics from Bunte and Neue Woche. I have to say I really liked that haircut on her....

10nz476.jpg

10nz483.jpg

So did I. I find her even more beautiful than with long hair.

has anyone one ever thought that caroline in her young days looked a lote like jane birkin?. ..because everytime i look at pics of young jane i think of caroline...

Caroline 1990 in Paris to view the exhibition "The Times of Albert I of Monaco"

10qz62c.jpg

(RM)

Amazing pic! Thanks a lot for posting, Tosca!

Caroline in Lyon in 1997:

123o6rk.jpg
123o6cy.jpg
123o7mc.jpg
123o9xw.jpg

(Semana)

iceflower said:
Caroline 1990 in Paris to view the exhibition "The Times of Albert I of Monaco"

(RM)
For me, she always looked like Kim Basinger, the brunette version. This pic demonstrates why.

wow! You are right she does look like Kim Basinger in that picture.

Great pics of Princess Caroline of Monaco that I have never seen before, Tbhrc, Flowerpower and Nina 8675!!:) ;) :rolleyes: :p

I'm new here and just finished looking at the pictures of Princess Caroline.She looks beautiful with short hair,long hair,or bald!Thanks for the pictures,everyone.

Welcome on board, misselle :)

Some screencaps of a laughing Caroline:

149ujyr.jpg
149ulao.jpg
149ulfr.jpg
149ulio.jpg

(SAT1)

I love the screencaps iceflower, forget about long hair or short hair, I think she looks BEST when she smiles :)! Period.

Ani

PC looks like such a nice person in Iceflower's pictures.

Some great clippings from Harpers Bazar, Mais, Frau im Spiegel, Vanidades, Mancheto, Caras

14tab6d.jpg

14tab7o.jpg

14tab9t.jpg

14tabep.jpg

14tabgo.jpg

14tabl4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom