Princess Caroline Pictures: 90s to this day

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey what was the occasion for those 1995 pics? And what's the deal with that stick? Maybe Caroline was playing Nanny McPhee!:D

I think that at the time Princess Caroline and her family spent a lot of time in Provenza, where she owns a house, and they just dressed casual and attended the little village's events.

I'm glad you like them, Nina, your's are great as well :)

And cro girl, koko was right, my pics were taken at Saint-Remy at the annual village event.

Princess Caroline in the 90s - APL

v6rv9l.jpg
v6rvbo.jpg
v6rvdd.jpg

WOW very nice as always! In that pic just posted she's not popping out thats how the dress was designed and how its meant to wear and how its sits on the body. Thats all.

She looks great on your APL pics, tbhrc, dressed in white, very classic.

Some pics from 1994: Caro as a charitable wine-grower in Switzerland:)

vdirsj.jpg
vdiscg.jpg
vdiudl.jpg
vdiufn.jpg
vdiukl.jpg
vdiums.jpg

(HOLA, FIS)

http://www.hola.com/abonados/casasreales/2006/03/22/nueva_carolina3/

She walks fast towards the fifty, but she does it with a new footpath. Carolina - today more Hannover than Monaco - has changed. Her presence in the market of "glamour" always grants her magnetism, but now her maturity continues being a celebration, but a private one. Carolin has always been an icon; the result of the power that a concentrated symbol represents: she is beautiful, attractive, rich, elegant, envied... the second half of 20th century's European myth.

But the gigantic attention that her protagonism wakes up started bodering her, so she looked for the refuge of a discreet background position, the comfort that her new title of Princess of Hannover grants her.
Carolin is now more in touch with her children.
__*__*__
At the 60th anniversary of UNESCO
Last month, Princess Carolin of Hannover, in the quality of ambassador of UNESCO, participated in the sixtieth anniversary of this organism, which promotes education, science and culture in our planet.

Photos from Hola:

i was looking at her pictures and it struck me that p caro is a really cool princess even at her age now... and she live life to the fullest

Keystone Press

Princess Caroline visits an embroidery workshop as part of her function as president of the Princess Grace Foundation

vnifs1.jpg
vniftj.jpg
vnifx5.jpg
vnifxy.jpg
vnifyq.jpg
vnifzc.jpg
vnig0k.jpg
vnig41.jpg

Keystone Press

Dec 15, 2000 Princess Caroline at the Monaco Dance Forum

vnighu.jpg
vnigk6.jpg
vnigl2.jpg
vniglz.jpg
vnigpf.jpg
vnigq1.jpg

Keystone Press

Sep 25, 2002 Princess Caroline presents in Paris the 'Monaco Dance Forum' venturing with Katl Lagerfeld

vnimb4.jpg
vnimc5.jpg
vnimfr.jpg
vnimgm.jpg
vnimhd.jpg
vnimi0.jpg
vnimit.jpg
vnimm9.jpg
vnimmx.jpg

And a nice pic of her from Hello mag

vnjebp.jpg

30TH INTERNATIONAL BOUQUETS COMPETITION IN MONACO 1997.

(profimedia)

w0j6th.jpg
w0j8eu.jpg

w0j8tl.jpg
w0j9jt.jpg

I find Princess Caroline absolutely MARVELLOUS in the pictures you have provided, Flowerpower.

Nina and Ice, what should I say... I just love your pics.... Thanks for posting...

Here is one of Princess Caroline arriving in Spain for Felipe's and Letizia's wedding - Andia

x1y1rk.jpg

Here is a great pic from Voici

x1yh4x.jpg

I don't know if it was giving 'permission' to tinypic or what, but now I can see all of tbhrc's lovely photos. Thanks for sharing them!

Ann

tbhrc said:
Nina and Ice, what should I say... I just love your pics.... Thanks for posting...
And I love yours too, tbhrc. So now your Voici mag has arrived..;)

Several pics from spring 1998:

xdid07.jpg
xdigki.jpg
xdiha8.jpg
xdiipw.jpg

(Lecturas)

iceflower said:
And I love yours too, tbhrc. So now your Voici mag has arrived..;)

Several pics from spring 1998:

(Lecturas)
I would be very interested in knowing where this pic is taken. The lady with Caro looks very very like Mrs Henrietta Latsis, grandmother of the famous Paris Latsis (ex boy friend of the other famous PARIS....), and behind them are greek orthodox icons,
Can somebody tell me where is this pic taken???
Thanks

Fandesacs2003, the mag I have those pics from only wrote that the pic was taken at the "Sacred Art Exhibition" in april 1998 - hope this helps nevertheless :)

You are most welcome Nina :) I can't remember having seen these pics posted before, Caroline with the ballet ensemble in 1995 - I like the fact that she herself is not in the centre of attention:

ziothz.jpg
ziouvn.jpg
ziovg7.jpg

(GALA)

Here is one of Princess Caroline in Egypt - 3/1990 - Paris Match

zkoemg.jpg

Whoa great pics!
Never seen the 1st on post 101. I love it!!
The pics of the ballet are pretty funny. I also like the fact that she´s not the centre of attention and seems happy
the one in Egypt is cool. She is so elegant. It seems that she really like those sunglasses, she wear them a lot in those days

Was that pic in Egypt taken in front of Abu Simbel temple?

cro girl said:
Was that pic in Egypt taken in front of Abu Simbel temple?
Yes, it was. In 1990 Caroline took a trip to see the wonders of Abu Simbel when she attended the Alexandria Library fundraising meeting in Aswan. She spent several hours touring the ruins, including a visit to the tomb of Ramses II and a smaller temple which houses a shrine of Nertari.
Here are some more pics of that:
http://i3.tinypic.com/zt9afb.jpg
zt9b47.jpg
zt9ci0.jpg
zt9cnr.jpg

(Royalty M.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom