Princess Caroline Pictures: 90s to this day

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
More of Caro ...hope you like them too:

rsetlh.jpg
rsetyr.jpg
rseu81.jpg
rsevtd.jpg
rsewao.jpg
rsewk0.jpg
rsewwi.jpg
rsex3o.jpg
rsexbm.jpg
rsez2u.jpg

(sipa)

Would anybody happen to know if Caroline has hairdressers or makeup artists? Or she does her hair and makeup herself? She seems to have her hair dyded alot I mean its sometimes reddish brown like auburn and other times really light golden blonde brown, and chesnut brown, because her natural hair color is really dark regular brown, and I see her hair her natural color too from time to time.This is sillyquestion. But would anybody know if Princess Caroline has gray hair yet or has some gray hairs Or theres picturers of her with some gray hair showing? Maybe thats why she has her hair dyded different colors alot to cover up the gray?

Great pics from you all!
Here are some totally different ones: Caroline with casual dresses in 1994 (another kind of investigation I made besides the ones with jewelry ;))

ru2ssw.jpg
ru2sya.jpg
ru2ue9.jpg

ru2ulf.jpg
ru2umw.jpg
ru2ur9.jpg

(FIS, DNB, das neue)

ru2vxw.jpg
ru2uzr.jpg
ru2v4y.jpg
ru2v6o.jpg

(FIS, DNB, das neue)

Being the same age, and having the same hair/eye color as Princess Caroline, and after certain observations of her pictures (look at the hair part and temples), I am certain that she colors her hair. People with dark hair and blue eyes grey early. You can see the grey in certain pictures and then in other pictures her hair looks really dark around the face, all the signs. I would be disappointed if she did not cover the grey. I just wish that she would do something different with her hair than I have seen recently. Bangs! She needs bangs!

Very interesting collection, Iceflower! So casual the style Caroline adopted during that years...

julianneneville said:
Being the same age, and having the same hair/eye color as Princess Caroline, and after certain observations of her pictures (look at the hair part and temples), I am certain that she colors her hair. People with dark hair and blue eyes grey early. You can see the grey in certain pictures and then in other pictures her hair looks really dark around the face, all the signs. I would be disappointed if she did not cover the grey. I just wish that she would do something different with her hair than I have seen recently. Bangs! She needs bangs!

Princess Steph admitted she has grey hair and coloured it in an interview she gave "CHI" mag when she was 35. So I think her sister also does...

Besides colouring her hair, do you think princess Caroline uses any other resort to mantain her young look? Botox maybe?

Caro, Ernst and kids participated in a 'Run France - Senegal' in Southern France ...

ru5r1w.jpg
ru5rbc.jpg
ru5rgi.jpg
ru5rie.jpg
ru5rmr.jpg
ru5roz.jpg
ru5rtx.jpg

(sipa, BdP)

koko said:
Besides colouring her hair, do you think princess Caroline uses any other resort to mantain her young look? Botox maybe?

I don't think she uses botox as the wrinkles around her eyes are rather prominent. I do think she takes very good care of her skin (aside from being too much in the sun improperly protected) with probably expensive products.

Ann

Very nice pictures, Michelle!
Even with no make-up and naturally, Princess Caroline still looks wonderful.

Great pics michelle and Ice....

One screencap from RTL

rumf6f.jpg

So many great photos!:) and screencap!;)

Iceflower, you have Master degree in investigations for sure! Those pics are great..it's so nice to see Princess Caroline in casual..:)

Michelle, I never seen those Sipa pics..thanx for posting it! Great to see family involved in that kind of activites and helping others who need our help..:)

julianneneville said:
People with dark hair and blue eyes grey early. You can see the grey in certain pictures and then in other pictures her hair looks really dark around the face, all the signs.

What??? :eek: I've never heard that before! I have dark hair and blue eyes too, now I'm worried about potential early greys! So far I haven't got any...

Ianna said:
So many great photos!:) and screencap!;)

Iceflower, you have Master degree in investigations for sure! Those pics are great..it's so nice to see Princess Caroline in casual..:)
Thank you Ianna :) :)
Flowerpower, those pics with the ferrari are brilliant, simply love them! And great investigation you made :)
Here are several pics from spring 1995:

rvljx0.jpg
rvljyw.jpg
rvlk07.jpg

(HOLA)

:) I like the pic on which she tries to prevent laughing ;)
rvlk41.jpg
rvlk5s.jpg
rvlkck.jpg

(HOLA)

iceflower said:
And the rest :) I like the pic on which she tries to prevent laughing ;)
(HOLA)
Rainier: "Caroline stop."
Caroline: "I'm sorry Papa but did you see who Stephanie and Albert brought?!"

This should go on the caption thread but I'm not sure how to copy the photo over.

Ann

Lovely pics iceflower!:) :) Caro laughing :D
at what I wonder…
I’ am glad that you like the Ferrari pics, What do you think about pss Caro wearing pss Grace dress?
I think the dress is not SO beautiful , if it was a dress from a filme that Grace performed, but this one … :confused:

You're right Piewi :) :) and you're welcome, as well as Ianna and flowerpower :)

Ann, the only thing wrong about your caption for my pic is the fact that Steph and Albert had not been present at that exposition ;)

Sorry Ice, but this time you're wrong. Albert was there with Rainier and Caroline. Take a look. ;) APL

s1517b.jpg

More screencaps from RTL

s2unnq.jpg
s2unp3.jpg
s2unpx.jpg
s2untd.jpg

I just love those pics, wish we would have better ones....

s2unw4.jpg
s2uo05.jpg

I love those last pictures you posted tbhrc I have never seen those! and I love that interview I have it on VHS but it is starting to get very worn so I haven't watched it in quite sometime... Who is that behind Caroline in that last photo? Andrea?

Yes that's Andrea, you're right.... You really have that interview? That's great, maybe if you have some time yould could post some parts of it here on the forum because I can't find a transcript of it on the net...

Caroline - as always very elegant - in 1995:

s44zut.jpg
s4501t.jpg
s4505u.jpg
s45086.jpg

(Lecturas)

Tbhrc, I really like the pics from the Irish Library. So rare! Thank you very much!

Here are two cute pics of Caroline laughing, they make me smile as well :)

sux4s0.jpg
sux741.jpg

(da)

Yeah they sure make you laugh. She seem like a really cheerfull, happy, playful person just like Stephanie.

Horseygal said:
She's so great, isn't she! She's a great wife, mother, and humanitarian; it's no wonder she's one of the most photographed and followed of the royals - she's always busy and involved.

I was so lucky to meet her once , back in 1974, in Ischia- Italy. I was only 12, she was 17, but a cousin of mine, we were in a shoe shop, Caroline was buying lots of shoes, well, my older couisn, she was 17 just like Caroline, first got to have a few words with her friend, a girl their own age, who was from North Italy,- then Caroline looked at us, her Italian was and is just perfect, and told us- " hi, looking for shoes ? These ones here are just marv...."- she meant the ones sold in that shop. She was so nice, cute, so beautiful and down to earth, - then, when we went away, she was still choosing , she looked at us and smiled, saying- "have a nice shopping day, u 2"- hope she has not changed since then, though I think she has, she looks to be afraid of strangers and of International Press ( can't blame her for this last, though).

emily62_1 said:
I was so lucky to meet her once , back in 1974, in Ischia- Italy. I was only 12, she was 17, but a cousin of mine, we were in a shoe shop, Caroline was buying lots of shoes, well, my older couisn, she was 17 just like Caroline, first got to have a few words with her friend, a girl their own age, who was from North Italy,- then Caroline looked at us, her Italian was and is just perfect, and told us- " hi, looking for shoes ? These ones here are just marv...."- she meant the ones sold in that shop. She was so nice, cute, so beautiful and down to earth, - then, when we went away, she was still choosing , she looked at us and smiled, saying- "have a nice shopping day, u 2"- hope she has not changed since then, though I think she has, she looks to be afraid of strangers and of International Press ( can't blame her for this last, though).

Lucky you! What an opportunity to see and meet her in a natural setting - AND - she was curious and polite.

Tbhrc, could you please reduce the size of your scans a little bit the next times? Of course those big ones are great, but I'm surely not the only one having problems with seeing them..:)
Here are some pics from 1995, the one with Charlotte looks like a painting in some way :)

t6v4o4.jpg
t6v5uf.jpg
t6v81x.jpg
t6v882.jpg

(SEMANA, Lecturas)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom