Princess Caroline Pictures: 90s to this day

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful pictures tbhrc, Michelle and Ianna!

Various pics from eastnews:

o101ox.jpg
o10314.jpg
o103f5.jpg

o103yd.jpg
o103ky.jpg
o103r7.jpg

And the last set from eastnews :)

o106wx.jpg
o106z8.jpg
o10743.jpg

o1077m.jpg
o107cj.jpg
o107m0.jpg

o107t1.jpg
o109c7.jpg
o109hv.jpg

Last edited:
You're welcome....

From Royalty Mag - 1993

oqbz3a.jpg
oqbz40.jpg
oqbz4o.jpg
oqbzar.jpg
oqbzbl.jpg
oqbzev.jpg
oqbzfn.jpg

Nice pics! Hey that pic of Caro with short hair and glasses reminded me of someone! Does anyone know that NBC serial called "Sisters" that was on some years ago, they are showing the reruns over here. Does anyone else see the resemblence between Caro and Teddy Reed ( Sela Ward ) in the serial?

cro girl said:
Nice pics! Hey that pic of Caro with short hair and glasses reminded me of someone! Does anyone know that NBC serial called "Sisters" that was on some years ago, they are showing the reruns over here. Does anyone else see the resemblence between Caro and Teddy Reed ( Sela Ward ) in the serial?

I completely agree with you! Every time I see Sela Ward I make that comment. (Even from time of "Once Again" serial) It started to get on nerves to my sister.. Now when watching "Sisters" she says; "And here we go..Princess Caroline in action.." :rolleyes: :)

Ianna said:
I completely agree with you! Every time I see Sela Ward I make that comment. (Even from time of "Once Again" serial) It started to get on nerves to my sister.. Now when watching "Sisters" she says; "And here we go..Princess Caroline in action.." :rolleyes: :)

Ok, wooo! So I'm not the only one!:D I'm getting on my sister's nervs too and my mom started to watch the serial so my sis is realy freaking out!:D

summer pics 2004

Flowerpower, that portrait with Andrea is great! It's nice to have a look at Princess Caroline portrait on the wall..Wonder if it was made by R. Cowan?

Pic from Croatia in 2004..(Gloria magazine)
qqtue9.jpg

And one pic with Alexandra..No make up, no hairdress..and so sweet!:)
qqtvdw.jpg

Beautiful pics, Ianna! Absolutely sweet and natural that mother-daughter love. Caroline seems to be a wonderful mother. Bravo!

I like very much the way she dresses when going informally. Besides, she has an enviable figure, that's for sure.

Aaah, once more that extremely sweet pic with Alex, Ianna, so nice :)

I found something completely different, some screencaps from the interview Caroline gave to Diane Sawyer in 1997 - at that part of the interview she was talking and laughing about the memories that whenever Grace was dressed for an official occasion the children weren't allowed to kiss and cuddle her as to her dress and make-up :)
qrjhwn.jpg
qrjlsp.jpg

qrk6ms.jpg
qrk7bo.jpg

(RTL)

Wow! Great screencaps, Iceflower!:)
So sweet anecdote! Mommy Grace like any other mommy..Don't mess the hair!!:p

I love the pics in Croatia! they look so normal and happy...alex is a cuttie. thanks for posting them ianna!

The screencaps are great too Ice!

Great screencaps, I also made some from Budge's video... But the quality is not the best....

qrkq3k.jpg
qrkqdt.jpg
qrkqk0.jpg
qrkqs9.jpg
qrkqye.jpg
qrkr61.jpg
qrksk9.jpg

You're welcome Piewi and Koko!:)
Thanx for screencaps tbhrc! On some of them, looks like Caroline has purple teeth..lol..(of couse,due to quality of video)

LOL Ianna, I can see the blue teeth of a rabbit on one pic ;)
I'm glad you all like my screencaps, and it's funny we both made some of that, tbhrc :)

beautiful

great pics! hey I haven't found this video on this forum, could somebody post the link or tell me where I can find it?? Thank U!

tbhrc that interview with Diane Sawyer is the one I wanted to see all along do you have the video for it so I can watch it?

Budge9 posted that video a while ago.... Ask her....

Caro at the beach - Royalty Mag

r22hl5.jpg

An article six month after Stefano's death - Point de Vue

r90v14.jpg

Caroline Feb. 1991 - Paris Match

ra17ps.jpg
ra17uo.jpg

Caroline june 1990 - Paris Match

ra18pv.jpg

ra18w5.jpg

Beautiful pictures, tbhrc. They had been taken by his close friend Karl Lagerfeld.

Kittencrews: you may send a brief mail to the mail administrator, explaining your problem. I've had exactly the same problem during all day, and, after having sent a mail, they've finally helped me.

Karl Lagerfeld has made so many beautiful photosession with Princess Caroline.. that pic when riding horse is great too!:)

You're welcome... I really wish someone would have better versions of those pics....

Some more...

Princess Caroline cleaning beach..Lamu island, Kenya..2004 (Gloria)

rsaf4m.jpg

With Prince Rainier at PGF gala, 1986..(Hola)
rsahzt.jpg

Modelling, 1987 (Gente, I think)
rsaj28.jpg

Thanks for the pics, Ianna!
I wonder what Caroline is wearing in the first picture...

Great pics Ianna, here are some from UNESCO.com

rsd5w6.jpg

rsd5ya.jpg

rsd5zq.jpg

rsd648.jpg

rsd668.jpg

Great pics, tbhrc ...:)

A few more from sipa:

rsdbw4.jpg
rsdcpk.jpg
rsde7p.jpg
rsdegn.jpg
rsderk.jpg
rsdf5w.jpg

She's so great, isn't she! She's a great wife, mother, and humanitarian; it's no wonder she's one of the most photographed and followed of the royals - she's always busy and involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom