Princess Caroline Pictures: 90s to this day

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great 90s restrospective tbhrc :D She hasn't changed a lot her look in this decade.

Amina, you may too young to remember that, at one point, her hair actually all fell out (hence the gorgeous Hermes scarves on her head) - and, thank God her hair grew back in healthy and strong. Also, she was with Ernst during this difficult time, and he didn't run off.....says a lot about him and their strong relationship. However, now that her hair has grown back, I like it on the longer side, too - the short cut works better on Stephanie (she has a "harder edge" look to her); Caroline has softer features, so longer more styled hair looks better on her.

Some more pics of Caroline

own collection - scan

Attachments

• caro-4.jpg
    caro-4.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 929
  • caro-5.jpg
    caro-5.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 603
  • caro-6.jpg
    caro-6.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 700
  • caro-7.jpg
    caro-7.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 571
  • caro-8.jpg
    caro-8.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 575
  • caro-9.jpg
    caro-9.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 637
Mother and daughter :)

Attachments

• ice-fotomontage97.jpg
    ice-fotomontage97.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 954
One more request, does anyone of you has these pics in bigger and complete versions.

Thanks

e69cso.jpg

e69d29.jpg

From this forum

Are those from when Caroline had cancer? I didn't know she did any photo shoots during that time.

Are those the only (non-tabloid) shots of her bald?

Ann

Suonymona said:
Are those from when Caroline had cancer? I didn't know she did any photo shoots during that time.

Are those the only (non-tabloid) shots of her bald?

Ann

As much as I know Caroline didn't have cancer. It was a different problem, wasn't it?

sebastian said:
As much as I know Caroline didn't have cancer. It was a different problem, wasn't it?

I think that they(palace or caroline) said it wasn't cancer, but some people didn't believe it. I may be wrong.

sebastian said:

Caroline was suffering from alopecia..I think that medical condition is called; alopecia areata; temporary baldness..Although the exact reason of alopecia is unknown, it is oftenly said that increased level of stress and sudden shock can be reason of it..

Tbhrc, those photos are first that I saw and that aren't in tabloid style..On that first photo, is that Andrea by Caroline's side? Those photos look to me as editorial style ones..myabe she gave some exclusive photoshoot for some famous magzine in order to "calm down all the fuss" going around her in that bad times for her? :confused:

So it was stress-related baldness.

When was this exactly?

Ann

Suonymona said:
So it was stress-related baldness.

When was this exactly?

Ann

I think time between 1995-1996..Most of photos are from 1996..Correct me if I' wrong!

Ianna said:
Tbhrc, those photos are first that I saw and that aren't in tabloid style..On that first photo, is that Andrea by Caroline's side? Those photos look to me as editorial style ones..myabe she gave some exclusive photoshoot for some famous magzine in order to "calm down all the fuss" going around her in that bad times for her? :confused:

Yes that's Andrea. I really have no clue where they have been published, sorry. I would like to ask the same to someone who has more informations.

To her sickness, I think you're right. But she hadn't lost all her hair, but at one time she shaved it completly.

tbhrc said:
To her sickness, I think you're right. But she hadn't lost all her hair, but at one time she shaved it completly.

That is actually recommended. It gives the hair a chance to 'start fresh'.

Ann

Hello,
These pics were taken by François-Marie Bannier, a french photograph and they were published in his book entitled "Past Present". Caroline posed for him because he is a good friend of her. They are in Saint Rémy de Provence, in France.
Caroline shaved her hair. A french magazine reported that Caroline said to her friends: "I will shave my her if my sister divorce Daniel !"

armelle MORAND said:
Hello,
These pics were taken by François-Marie Bannier, a french photograph and they were published in his book entitled "Past Present". Caroline posed for him because he is a good friend of her. They are in Saint Rémy de Provence, in France.
Caroline shaved her hair. A french magazine reported that Caroline said to her friends: "I will shave my her if my sister divorce Daniel !"

Thank you very much for info, Armelle!:) I thought that Caroline did that photosession with somebody close to her..You can see it from photos..

Can anyone create a thread featuring photos of the royal jewels of Monaco, especially tiaras worn by Princess Grace and Caroline? I haven't seen a photo of Stephanie wearing one. Thanks!

I just can say WOW. Again great pics! i`ve never seen most of them.
She is wearing beautiful dresess in some of them.
Thanks for sharing, tbhrc!

Gamma Press, Hola

ih1d2p.jpg
ih1d9l.jpg
ih1dfk.jpg
ih1dli.jpg
ih1dom.jpg
ih1duu.jpg
ih1e2e.jpg
ih1eev.jpg

Last edited:
turbans

Those photos show the same turban.Grace in 1982 and Caro in 1999.

She isn't, obviously.:D That was her "official" lookalike of that time, a Swiss girl named Rachel Braun. I recall having already seen that picture on a mag in the late 70's. I'm wondering what this lady looks like now...:confused:

Here's one of my favourite pics of Caroline. I just love that style...this is my style as well...

jky3us.jpg

(PdV)

Well then, Michelle, I like your style! :)

Great picture!

Thanks for the pics Ice and Ianna....

Here are some small pics I found at RameyPhoto

jzz18h.jpg
jzz19c.jpg
jzz1af.jpg

Great photos Tosca and tbhrc!;)

Princess Caroline portrait made by K. Lagerfeld that was published in "Paris Match"/2004..(ebay)

kf4kmg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom